Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form

Best way to put it back in his face is to beat them on the scoreboard. Lapierre is what he is.....and that won't change. And he won't drop the gloves, because he's gutless, so you can forget that as well.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

The Bruins fans in this thread need to take a step back and review this.

Lapierre is teasing Bergeron.   You are upset because your little boy is getting teased.  Jeez, it's a hockey game.  Relax.

It's pretty funny.  I laughed when I saw it.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form:
    [QUOTE]The Bruins fans in this thread need to take a step back and review this. Lapierre is teasing Bergeron.   You are upset because your little boy is getting teased.  Jeez, it's a hockey game.  Relax. It's pretty funny.  I laughed when I saw it.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

I wasn't laughing when Burrows scored two goals and had an assist...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

Just win that will wipe the smile off MAXI LAPUKES face

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

The funny part of the video is McQuaid dragging Burrows around like a ragdoll, loved that.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]The Bruins fans in this thread need to take a step back and review this. Lapierre is teasing Bergeron.   You are upset because your little boy is getting teased.  Jeez, it's a hockey game.  Relax. It's pretty funny.  I laughed when I saw it.

NAS I was taking a liberal approach to it as well. I was gonna mention the Ference finger incident etc etc..or if Marchand had done it would have been everyones avitar. 
    I hate Lapierre but it was kinds funny.  I think even Bergie was having a chuckle

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form : NAS I was taking a liberal approach to it as well. I was gonna mention the Ference finger incident etc etc..or if Marchand had done it would have been everyones avitar.  I hate Lapierre but it was kinds funny.  I think even Bergie was having a chuckle
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Getting taunted is hilarious, I am sure Bergeron was having a great time with that. 

Bergeron is a classy kid, he doesn't deserve that kind of junk from a hump like Lapierre.  I didn't find anything funny about it.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form : Getting taunted is hilarious, I am sure Bergeron was having a great time with that.  Bergeron is a classy kid, he doesn't deserve that kind of junk from a hump like Lapierre.  I didn't find anything funny about it.
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

Agreed, I am as liberal as they come.  But I found nothing about that incident funny.  And I would be just as disgusted if the roles were reversed, but like you said, Bergeron has class, something that Lapierre will never possess.  I am not sure who said it on the broadcast, but when Lapierre's teammates will stop sticking up for him if he continues that crap. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form : Getting taunted is hilarious, I am sure Bergeron was having a great time with that.  Bergeron is a classy kid, he doesn't deserve that kind of junk from a hump like Lapierre.  I didn't find anything funny about it.

Crowls, this is hockey, not Parliment.  Oh no, our little prince got teased.  Cry about it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

he makes 5 million a year.  I am sure he is over it.  I find it disgusting that we are supposed to be this feared team and we are totally being beatin at our own style.  Every person on that team finishes there hit.  all our so called hard nosed types have been skating with their tail between their legs and getting run hard with zero push back at all.  For all the heat Boychuk takes at least he puts an effort in.  Is Horton even playing?  The boards in Van are glad the Bruins are leaving b/c Lucic has been hammering them and missing players. 

I think everyone is a little frustrated.  But I said at the start of the series that Van has at least 10 rat type players.  So far they are winning games, winning battles, winning mind games and if we don't change they are gonna win the war as well.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form : Crowls, this is hockey, not Parliment.  Oh no, our little prince got teased.  Cry about it.

I guess I need to develop my sense of humor a little better, so I can see the humor of Lapierre's comedy routine?

I am so disappointed that I am not getting the joke like you and shupe.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form : I guess I need to develop my sense of humor a little better, so I can see the humor of Lapierre's comedy routine?   I am so disappointed that I am not getting the joke like you and shupe.
    If you think what Bergie got was bad imagine what gretzky faced.  Esa Tikanen invented the art of supreme pest.  And they also shadowed Gretzky.  
    What Lapierre did was a punk move.  But we have done many punk moves over the course of this year and the playoffs as well.  If we can give we should be able to take? 

Non-factor.  The way Bergie can shut him up is by playing his best game of his life.  And then say nothing at all. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form : If you think what Bergie got was bad imagine what gretzky faced.  Esa Tikanen invented the art of supreme pest.  And they also shadowed Gretzky.   What Lapierre did was a punk move.  But we have done many punk moves over the course of this year and the playoffs as well.  If we can give we should be able to take?  Non-factor.  The way Bergie can shut him up is by playing his best game of his life.  And then say nothing at all. 
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

That's fine shupe, I just didn't find it funny the way you did.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Yeah he backed down from a fight in the San jose series and Clowe sain he was acoward in junior and still is!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Funny how much single fingers have come into play this postseason....Ference's, Bergeron's, now Lapierre's.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

Of course, that's not a lack of class and cowardice.

http://www.sbnation.com/nhl/2011/6/4/2207163/rich-peverley-slashes-kevin-bieksa-boston-bruins-vancouver-canucks

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

I think Boston Fans have forgotten what CHARA DID TO PACIORETTY FROM MTL.
    he got NO suspension for what he did to him, and they are outraged from a little booboo on bergeron's finger??? pacioretty had a  concussion and fractured cervical vertebra, that should have been a suspension for the rest of the season. SO GET OVER THIS SO CALLED BITE, AND WATCH AS BURROWS BLOWS YOU ALL OUT OF THE WATER!!!!!!!! GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

[QUOTE]Of course , that's not a lack of class and cowardice. http://www.sbnation.com/nhl/2011/6/4/2207163/rich-peverley-slashes-kevin-bieksa-boston-bruins-vancouver-canucks
    Posted by BlueChip99[/QUOTE]

Whattherefsdontsee_medium

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]I think Boston Fans have forgotten what CHARA DID TO PACIORETTY FROM MTL. he got NO suspension for what he did to him, and they are outraged from a little booboo on bergeron's finger??? pacioretty had a  concussion and fractured cervical vertebra, that should have been a suspension for the rest of the season. SO GET OVER THIS SO CALLED BITE, AND WATCH AS BURROWS BLOWS YOU ALL OUT OF THE WATER!!!!!!!! GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!
    Posted by 4FortheCup[/QUOTE]

Before I put you on ignore...

It's bad enough to troll another team's on-line forum, like a typical troll.  It is an all together more pathetic thing to disguise yourself as a fan from another team, so you can keep up your trolling.

I am sure Canuck-Nation is all broken up about Max Pacioretty.

What do you call a troll in disguise?  A troll.

How is Carey Price hitting 'em anyway?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

We love him he's from BC don't you know?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Definitely a habs fan. Its funny how many habs fans are disguising themselves as Canucks fans these days

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Peverley's brutal slash is 1,000,000 times worse than Lapierre teasing Bergeron.

If paper thin Patty was so upset, he could have punched Lapierre in the mouth.  He didn't.  Maybe he decided to take the high road and save his feelings for later?  Maybe he cried himself to sleep.  "Why are they picking on me?  I'm the one that got victimized, you know."

Good lord.  A Bruin got TEASED and you are all boiling the tar and picking the chickens.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]Peverley's brutal slash is 1,000,000 times worse than Lapierre teasing Bergeron. If paper thin Patty was so upset, he could have punched Lapierre in the mouth.  He didn't.  Maybe he decided to take the high road and save his feelings for later?  Maybe he cried himself to sleep.  "Why are they picking on me?  I'm the one that got victimized, you know." Good lord.  A Bruin got TEASED and you are all boiling the tar and picking the chickens.

Troll.  You are not a Bruin fan.  Go follow you Habs team. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

[QUOTE]We love him he's from BC don't you know?
    Posted by 4FortheCup[/QUOTE]

Hey, I love your avatar.
    But can you fix it so I can see all of your mom's face?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]Peverley's brutal slash is 1,000,000 times worse than Lapierre teasing Bergeron. If paper thin Patty was so upset, he could have punched Lapierre in the mouth.  He didn't.  Maybe he decided to take the high road and save his feelings for later?  Maybe he cried himself to sleep.  "Why are they picking on me?  I'm the one that got victimized, you know." Good lord.  A Bruin got TEASED and you are all boiling the tar and picking the chickens.

Seems like you're more upset than anybody here. 

I think the reaction is not about Burrows or Lapierre being dangerous -- that's what you're missing.  Peverly's slash or really any check is more dangerous than a light biting of the finger.  But that slashing the back of the calves is pretty common in hockey, happens all of the time.  Biting is so rare and cowardly that Bergeron and many others took some offense to it.  Instead of having any shame about it, Lapierre seemed so proud of his teammate that he mocked Bergeron about being bitten, which is irritating to watch, whether it was dangerous or not.

So some people would like to see Lapierre or Burrows pay a price, just as Canucks fans would like to see Peverly pay a price.  If Bieksa gets some revenge on Peverly, I'll be just fine with that too.  Reap what you sow.

Not that big a deal.  Stop screaming "relax" at everyone.  It sounds hypocritical.

More importantly, I hope the B's come out better in game 3 and get the win.