Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form

In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form:
    Peverley's brutal slash is 1,000,000 times worse than Lapierre teasing Bergeron. If paper thin Patty was so upset, he could have punched Lapierre in the mouth.  He didn't.  Maybe he decided to take the high road and save his feelings for later?  Maybe he cried himself to sleep.  "Why are they picking on me?  I'm the one that got victimized, you know." Good lord.  A Bruin got TEASED and you are all boiling the tar and picking the chickens.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

NAS, you might want to re-read the postings in this thread, they are pretty restrained from my point-of-view.  Unlike you and shupe, many of us did not think Lapierre's taunt of Bergeron was funny.  I don't see any theme for retribution, or that it was anything other than posters calling out Lapierre's bs antics.  You think it's funny, I don't, that's ok, just a difference of opinion, right? 

Now you want to "rag" Bergeron?  Not sure what you are trying to prove here with your comments, other than trying to instigate.  To my knowledge, Bergeron didn't b*tch about Lapierre's on ice comedy routine, so why are you riding him?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form :   Now you want to "rag" Bergeron?  Not sure what you are trying to prove here with your comments, other than trying to instigate.  To my knowledge, Bergeron didn't b*tch about Lapierre's on ice comedy routine, so why are you riding him?
    Posted by Crowls2424

My intention wasn't to give it to Bergeron.  It was the exact opposite.  Of course he's not paper thin, and of course he's not going to go home and cry about it.

So why would anyone here?

(Sorry for the misunderstanding)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

We've all seen a lot hockey.  How many times a game do you see a player slash or crosscheck an opponent who's skating away in retaliation?  Happens multiple times every game....every period

Peverly got him in a bad spot and deserved a penalty.  The refs blew it.  But I don't think his intention was to have the guy squirming across the ice in agony. It was a dumb, spur of the moment, reactionary thing

What Lapierre did was premeditated, classless, weasely

One thing, you see all the time and is an unfortunate part of every game.  The other was ridiculous and went beyond most acts of taunting players ever dare to do out there.  There's a reason for that

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

What Lapierre did was premeditated, classless, and weasely.
    Posted by Swerengen

Who'd expect that kind of thing from Maxim Lapierre? A shocking display from a guy previously more known for his sportsmanship and class.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form : Who'd expect that kind of thing from Maxim Lapierre? A shocking display from a guy previously more known for his sportsmanship and class.
    Posted by Kennedy97

Oh it's not a surpirse.  That's why there is such a reaction.  You already hate the guy and there he goes again.  It's very similar to Sean Avery

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

What Lapierre did was premeditated, classless, weasely
    Posted by Swerengen

Very Marchand-like!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

We've all seen a lot hockey.  How many times a game do you see a player slash or crosscheck an opponent who's skating away in retaliation?  Happens multiple times every game....every period Peverly got him in a bad spot and deserved a penalty.  The refs blew it.  But I don't think his intention was to have the guy squirming across the ice in agony. It was a dumb, spur of the moment, reactionary thing What Lapierre did was premeditated, classless, weasely One thing, you see all the time and is an unfortunate part of every game.  The other was ridiculous and went beyond most acts of taunting players ever dare to do out there.  There's a reason for that
    Posted by Swerengen

What I didn't realize until just seeing that clip..........Pev actually turned his stick over, using the back side of it, slapping the calf of Bieksa. No doubt it stung, and often would get called, but to me, it he had no intent to injure...just a little payback.

So much of this stuff gets missed. I'm sure Bieksa had done something earlier to Pev........

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

hope shupe and nas are enjoying their keslerboners.

p.s. bieska is a total cromag.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

hope shupe and nas are enjoying their keslerboners. p.s. bieska is a total cromag.
    Posted by 86redsox

Huh,
    I usually flip this stuff but NAS has done a great job.  I didnt think it was roll on the ground funny.  I thought it was amusing, in a I can't believe he did that but oh well.  Bergie hopefully has thicker skin than some on here.  Had AF gave a crowd of 20000 the finger or Marchand a golf club swing we likely would all find it amazing and use it as an avitar.  Oh wait, nevermind.
    And since I was drawn into this.  Peverly's slash on Bieksa was 10 x worse than a nibble on a finger when he put it in Burrows mouth.  Wanna know something.  I bet Bieksa takes care of it next game though.  Watch and see. 
    86redsox, stick to baseball.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

We love him he's from BC don't you know?
    Posted by 4FortheCup

I was wondering where 2011hockey / greatseason had gone. You are one gutless dude.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form : Very Marchand-like!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Actually it's very Not-A-Shot like

You're the weasely instigator of the forum

But you know what, you're also correct.  Marchand does do similar crap like that...not as bad or as frequent, but he is that type of player.  And I have said many times how much I hate that part of his game

I don't sugar coat it or turn a blind eye, just because he's "one of ours"

I don't like when he does it and I don't like when guys like Avery and Lapierre do it....and they are the king of the d-bags.  They're what you aspire to be apparently

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

wow stoop sorry to call you out like that i know its usually your job.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Sweren,
    So you didnt comment when AF did his finger salute or Marchand did his antics this year.  Marchand has only been in the league this year.  He already has been suspended and done very juvenille stuff as well. 
    I believe Marchand is turning the page and can't be on the level of guys like Lapieere and Cooke.  They are in their own league.
    86- stick to baseball. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form : I was wondering where 2011hockey / greatseason had gone. You are one gutless dude.
    Posted by mikzor

mike dont bother, this clown is obviously 1 of those 2. its been tough last couple of days finding the legitimate posters on here. especially after game 2 its been mostly morons like this guy who think made nas's list and the usual trolls have been dominating the forum with the same tired posts. like of course its tim Thomas fault,chara is terrible, Claude should be replaced by don cherry and canucks will sweep. just thought i would warn u bud.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigChara. Show BigChara's posts

I think Boston Fans have forgotten what CHARA DID TO PACIORETTY FROM MTL. he got NO suspension for what he did to him, and they are outraged from a little booboo on bergeron's finger??? pacioretty had a  concussion and fractured cervical vertebra, that should have been a suspension for the rest of the season. SO GET OVER THIS SO CALLED BITE, AND WATCH AS BURROWS BLOWS YOU ALL OUT OF THE WATER!!!!!!!! GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!
    Posted by 4FortheCup

WAA WAA, he hurted our hockey pwayer, waa waa, boo hoo boo hoo! Oh, and the Chara-Shitoretty incident was a hockey play. Get over it. I hope someone beats the living sheet out of Max Lapuke in game 3.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Sweren, So you didnt comment when AF did his finger salute or Marchand did his antics this year.  

I didn't?

I can't remember if I commented about the Ference thing or not, but I'm pretty sure I have said more than once how I feel about Marchands anticts

Dude, must you always be the contrarian.  Is that your way of seperating yourself from the rest of the dumb bruin fans?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form : I didn't? I can't remember if I commented about the Ference thing or not, but I'm pretty sure I have said more than once how I feel about Marchands anticts Dude, must you always be the contrarian.  Is that your way of seperating yourself from the rest of the dumb bruin fans?
    Posted by Swerengen

Simply asking a question.  Many on here are totally cool when the home guys do it yet when we are on the recieving end they are up in arms.  Its hard on the head to read that AF is my hero.  Or Brad Marchand is the best.  Then cry when Bergie had someone nibble on his finger. Or when he was teased about it.  Again, most on here would call Marchand a hero if he did it.  Yes, I do normally chime in on those conversations.  But people tend to only remember me for those posts.  But, I am a lone wolf some nights after a hard Bruin loss attempting to argue with the trolls about our guys.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form : Simply asking a question.  Many on here are totally cool when the home guys do it yet when we are on the recieving end they are up in arms.  Its hard on the head to read that AF is my hero.  Or Brad Marchand is the best.  Then cry when Bergie had someone nibble on his finger. Or when he was teased about it.  Again, most on here would call Marchand a hero if he did it.  Yes, I do normally chime in on those conversations.  But people tend to only remember me for those posts.  But, I am a lone wolf some nights after a hard Bruin loss attempting to argue with the trolls about our guys.
    Posted by shuperman

Trust me.  I'm no fan of Marchands instigating.  I'm not one to turn a blind eye to someones antictcs, just because they're on MY team.  

I remember making a thread when I used to just post occasionally under my brothers screen name lamenting the whole, "You hate him he's on the other team, but you love him if he's on yours" cliche.  I hate that crap.  If he's dirty, he's dirty.  If he's a punk, he's a punk.  Call him out, regardless of who he plays for

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form : Actually it's very Not-A-Shot like You're the weasely instigator of the forum But you know what, you're also correct.  Marchand does do similar crap like that...not as bad or as frequent, but he is that type of player.  And I have said many times how much I hate that part of his game I don't sugar coat it or turn a blind eye, just because he's "one of ours" I don't like when he does it and I don't like when guys like Avery and Lapierre do it....and they are the king of the d-bags.  They're what you aspire to be apparently
    Posted by Swerengen

You say I'm the weasely instigator and then you agree with me.

I guess you can't hate me that much when we share the same opinion!  Like many who don't know how to deal with others, you choose to ignore statements and attack the poster.

Stick to hockey.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form : You say I'm the weasely instigator and then you agree with me. I guess you can't hate me that much when we share the same opinion!  Like many who don't know how to deal with others, you choose to ignore statements and attack the poster. Stick to hockey.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

I would, but I can't skate

Calm down dude.  I thought that's what you were going for....ticking people off and getting a negative reaction.  Like with the Marchand comment.  It didn't come across that you were trying to make some profound point.  But just that you were needling

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Why do we have to harp on this Lapierre thing?  It feels like a lot of folks are planning the excuse strategy: "It was the goons Burrows/Lapierre, stupid.  That's why we lost the Cup." How about the fact that we have to win game 3?  And in trying to do so, realize that we have met our match in 5-on-5 hockey, and the Canucks are playing the Bruins' game and beating them at it? 1 goal difference or not, we lost both games.
    Posted by ipot

Dude I'm not using that as some kind of excuse.  We lost because they were better

It's not like us fans are losing focus so now the teams chances in the next game are diminished.  We can talk about whatever we want and it has zero bearing on game 3.....relax

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Why do we have to harp on this Lapierre thing?  It feels like a lot of folks are planning the excuse strategy: "It was the goons Burrows/Lapierre, stupid.  That's why we lost the Cup."How about the fact that we have to win game 3?  And in trying to do so, realize that we have met our match in 5-on-5 hockey, and the Canucks are playing the Bruins' game and beating them at it? 1 goal difference or not, we lost both games.
    Posted by ipot

Haven't seen one person even come close to making that claim/excuse.

If you don't like the topic, then move on.   

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form : Trust me.  I'm no fan of Marchands instigating.  I'm not one to turn a blind eye to someones antictcs, just because they're on MY team.   I remember making a thread when I used to just post occasionally under my brothers screen name lamenting the whole, "You hate him he's on the other team, but you love him if he's on yours" cliche.  I hate that crap.  If he's dirty, he's dirty.  If he's a punk, he's a punk.  Call him out, regardless of who he plays for
    Posted by Swerengen

I think have the same view then.  I have called Marchand out on numerous occasions to which I am called a troll or not a bruin fan.  yadda yadda.
    A pest/punk move is a pest/punk move regardless of jersey.  It always seem though theirs are so much more of a big deal. 

Cheers

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

I am a lone wolf some nights after a hard Bruin loss attempting to argue with the trolls about our guys.
    Posted by shuperman

Got my sense of humor back and now I am laughing.  Thanks for that.

Sections
Shortcuts