Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form

In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form:
    In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form : Got my sense of humor back and now I am laughing.  Thanks for that.
    Posted by Crowls2424

I said some nights.  Like last night.  It was a feeding frenzy and I had dog bone undies on. 
    Glad you are smiling again.  I aim to please.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins0796. Show bruins0796's posts

i did'nt say it was you...but someone here did...
    Posted by 4FortheCup

um oe no one here did. stop smokin that stuff and stop takin pics of your sister with a nucks jersey on.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form : I said some nights.  Like last night.  It was a feeding frenzy and I had dog bone undies on.  Glad you are smiling again.  I aim to please.
    Posted by shuperman

last night was like a troll allstar game. from Thornton in line-up, to lets pump up the bruins  up by having Steven Tyler sing the national anthem to tuukka time. i wanted to talk about the game last night but it was Halloween on here. i commend u for running the gauntlet last night i wanted join in but didn't have enough meds!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form : um oe no one here did. stop smokin that stuff and stop takin pics of your sister with a nucks jersey on.
    Posted by bruins0796

LOL no one here did??? no one saw someone whishing Burrows aids?  the globe deleted his post dumbo...wake up...hypocrite!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

Wednesday you'll be history... A sweep is coming  if not it would be in 5... and done with those pee-wee!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Wednesday you'll be history... A sweep is coming  if not it would be in 5... and done with those pee-wee!
    Posted by 4FortheCup

If only you were a Vancouver fan.  It would actually mean something

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form : last night was like a troll allstar game. from Thornton in line-up, to lets pump up the bruins  up by having Steven Tyler sing the national anthem to tuukka time. i wanted to talk about the game last night but it was Halloween on here. i commend u for running the gauntlet last night i wanted join in but didn't have enough meds!
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold

It was tough considering most of the regulars were no where to be seen.  The gene pool want very high last night.   So I just had fun with it.  There were a few good guys on here.  But not enough to keep the trolls away.  Garlic, crosses, nothing mattered. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins0796. Show bruins0796's posts

In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form : LOL no one here did??? no one saw someone whishing Burrows aids?  the globe deleted his post dumbo...wake up...hypocrite!
    Posted by 4FortheCup

oh the wrong post buddy. not this one. i told you to stop that smokin. and you need to look up the definition of hypocrite. youre only embarassing yourself. and do you have a job? or do you just sit on here all day?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins0796. Show bruins0796's posts

In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form : oh the wrong post buddy. not this one. i told you to stop that smokin. and you need to look up the definition of hypocrite. youre only embarassing yourself. and do you have a job? or do you just sit on here all day?
    Posted by bruins0796

you are on here everyday. get alife. i bet you are one of those green men. they are not going to make it out of boston.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from noudidnt. Show noudidnt's posts

I agree with mic....greatseason, the infamous he-she is def on here as 4forthecup...style, grammar, and frequency of hits all match up with that unemployed transplant living in boston...all while wishing, he-she were in florida or lisboa.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form : If only you were a Vancouver fan.  It would actually mean something
    Posted by Swerengen

hey hydrocephalic...keep on believing what you want...who  cares ????

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

This was actually quite funny... Oh no I'm a troll. I cannot wait until the cup is over and 90% of this board leave. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

I agree with mic....greatseason, the infamous he-she is def on here as 4forthecup...style, grammar, and frequency of hits all match up with that unemployed transplant living in boston...all while wishing, he-she were in florida or lisboa.
    Posted by noudidnt

you should see a doctor  hockey fever?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

This was actually quite funny... Oh no I'm a troll. I cannot wait until the cup is over and 90% of this board leave. 
    Posted by callodthedom19

true that callo.  true that.
    I know you are working nights.  I miss our banter.  hope all is well

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form : true that callo.  true that. I know you are working nights.  I miss our banter.  hope all is well
    Posted by shuperman

While I have been working nights every single time I come on here to post I get so ticked off I just leave. When all is back to normal I will be posting regularly, for now it will be sporatic. I will be back to be the pest I have been known as on these boards. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form : true that callo.  true that. I know you are working nights.  I miss our banter.  hope all is well
    Posted by shuperman

When the Cup is over, we'll be in full draft mode.  You know what that means?

It means "The Bruins should trade their third round pick and Paille to Edmonton for their first round pick.  Paille was a first rounder and he's pretty cheap overall.  If they won't go for that, maybe they can throw in...ZACK HAMMILLE ALSO."

Then it's free agency.  "The Bruins should sign Parise, Yandle and Weber.  Anything else will cost PC his job!"

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form : When the Cup is over, we'll be in full draft mode.  You know what that means? It means "The Bruins should trade their third round pick and Paille to Edmonton for their first round pick.  Paille was a first rounder and he's pretty cheap overall.  If they won't go for that, maybe they can throw in...ZACK HAMMILLE ALSO." Then it's free agency.  "The Bruins should sign Parise, Yandle and Weber.  Anything else will cost PC his job!"
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

At this point I would rather deal with that. At least that talk comes from people that post here regularly, mostly.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Ha,Ha.In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form:
    In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form : When the Cup is over, we'll be in full draft mode.  You know what that means? It means "The Bruins should trade their third round pick and Paille to Edmonton for their first round pick.  Paille was a first rounder and he's pretty cheap overall.  If they won't go for that, maybe they can throw in...ZACK HAMMILLE ALSO." Then it's free agency.  "The Bruins should sign Parise, Yandle and Weber.  Anything else will cost PC his job!"
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Ha,Ha.So True.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Posted by Not-A-Shot

true.  but there are some morons who will insist we sign a plug like Raffi Torres. idiots.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Posted by 4FortheCup

Looks like the broad in your avatar is waiting for a Boston Bruin because a Canuck can't get the job done without biting.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from IJustTookABruin. Show IJustTookABruin's posts

I love how Boston cries about Burrows not getting suspended. Two words for you clowns: Max Pacioretti.

What about that plug Nathan Horton? Suckers Tampa's Dominic Moore at the end of game 1 and hurls a water bottle at a fan in Tampa. How many of you puppets called for a suspension then? Or that pylon Milan Lucic when he sucker punches Hedman at the end of game 1 or when he drove Jaroslav Spacek face first into the boards. Any of you goofs call for a suspension then?

And Mike Milbury calling Maxim Lapierre a "punk". Oooohhhh!!! Way to tell him Mike. This is the same clown who went into the crowd at MSG and hit someonewith a shoe LMAO!! This goof can't hack it as a GM or a coach and he is twice as pathetic as "broadcaster".

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from vanCUPver. Show vanCUPver's posts

I find it very informative and entertaining to read the forums from other cities, especially when we're playing against them in a Cup Series.

Whether it's Max Lapierre, Jarkko Ruutu or Sean Avery - having a guy on your team that gets under your opponent's skin is a valuable asset.  How often do you hear the line "A guy I'd hate to play against but I'm glad he's on my team."?
    Getting your opponent off of their mental game is key - Lapierre does it so well that he gets under your skin too. Ha! Hilarious to read about how dishonourable his play is. He'll have that huge s**t-eating grin on his mug when he's hoisting the Cup later on this week. They'll name a street after him in Montreal.  His taunting of Bergeron was classic - one of my favourite moments of the game, especially the look on Patrice's face when he finally "got it".

As for the Burrows suspension - I think you have hit the nail on the head.  No time off for Goliath after tooling a guy's skull into the stanchion in the regular season, no suspension for headhunter and East-Vancouver native Lucic earlier this tournament, and water-boy Horton plays game 7 against the Lightning to score the only goal sending you rubes to the finals on the back of your All-star goaltender.  Where is the whining that your Stanley Cup Finals appearance is tainted because of Horton's goal?  Oh, yeah, probably on Tampa Bay's forum.

Whining about how it's someone else other than your players' fault for your team's ineptitude is laughable. Try scoring more than one or two goals a game.

Go Canucks Go!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

Funny how much single fingers have come into play this postseason....Ference's, Bergeron's, now Lapierre's.
    Posted by Kennedy97

Good point!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

Sections
Shortcuts