Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form

In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form:
    I find it very informative and entertaining to read the forums from other cities, especially when we're playing against them in a Cup Series. Whether it's Max Lapierre, Jarkko Ruutu or Sean Avery - having a guy on your team that gets under your opponent's skin is a valuable asset.  How often do you hear the line "A guy I'd hate to play against but I'm glad he's on my team."? Getting your opponent off of their mental game is key - Lapierre does it so well that he gets under your skin too. Ha! Hilarious to read about how dishonourable his play is. He'll have that huge s**t-eating grin on his mug when he's hoisting the Cup later on this week. They'll name a street after him in Montreal.  His taunting of Bergeron was classic - one of my favourite moments of the game, especially the look on Patrice's face when he finally "got it". As for the Burrows suspension - I think you have hit the nail on the head.  No time off for Goliath after tooling a guy's skull into the stanchion in the regular season, no suspension for headhunter and East-Vancouver native Lucic earlier this tournament, and water-boy Horton plays game 7 against the Lightning to score the only goal sending you rubes to the finals on the back of your All-star goaltender.  Where is the whining that your Stanley Cup Finals appearance is tainted because of Horton's goal?  Oh, yeah, probably on Tampa Bay's forum. Whining about how it's someone else other than your players' fault for your team's ineptitude is laughable. Try scoring more than one or two goals a game. Go Canucks Go!
    Posted by vanCUPver

Do you really have such a loser's mentality that you feel the need to start celebrating a series victory after only 2 games? Are you familiar with the term "he who laughs last, laughs the loudest"? I'll save my laughing at you until after the series. Until then, congratulations on your team's start in the finals. They are a more than deserving opponent who've brought their "A" game.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

I

n Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form:
    I would be embarrassed if turds like that played for my team. It's just the Avery/Matt Cooke/Downie type stuff.  Other players don't respect them. What I'd like to see is the Bruins get VERY physical when they can.  They seem to forget that their entire game is predicated with being the instigator with physical play. These pansies go unchecked far too often. I get they are good skaters, but you need to give them something to think about early and often.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I n Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form :
    Posted by 4FortheCup

come here after game 4 and with the series tied 2-2.

BTW I know who you are, you've been coming here as a Habs fan in 1st series, you didn't have time to troll as a Flyer fan , then you came back only when Tampa would win and now you're Canucks fan.
    Hopeless no life ! greatseason.
    Ignore it is.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I find it very informative and entertaining to read the forums from other cities, especially when we're playing against them in a Cup Series. Whether it's Max Lapierre, Jarkko Ruutu or Sean Avery - having a guy on your team that gets under your opponent's skin is a valuable asset.  How often do you hear the line "A guy I'd hate to play against but I'm glad he's on my team."? Getting your opponent off of their mental game is key - Lapierre does it so well that he gets under your skin too. Ha! Hilarious to read about how dishonourable his play is. He'll have that huge s**t-eating grin on his mug when he's hoisting the Cup later on this week. They'll name a street after him in Montreal.  His taunting of Bergeron was classic - one of my favourite moments of the game, especially the look on Patrice's face when he finally "got it". As for the Burrows suspension - I think you have hit the nail on the head.  No time off for Goliath after tooling a guy's skull into the stanchion in the regular season, no suspension for headhunter and East-Vancouver native Lucic earlier this tournament, and water-boy Horton plays game 7 against the Lightning to score the only goal sending you rubes to the finals on the back of your All-star goaltender.  Where is the whining that your Stanley Cup Finals appearance is tainted because of Horton's goal?  Oh, yeah, probably on Tampa Bay's forum. Whining about how it's someone else other than your players' fault for your team's ineptitude is laughable. Try scoring more than one or two goals a game. Go Canucks Go!
    Posted by vanCUPver

come here after game 4 and with the series tied 2-2.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

Legion i really think you're out of your mind...hope for you you're Bruins will win at least one game...it might help you coming back on earth!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

This greatseason really hurt your feelings ...i read a lot about him here...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4FortheCup. Show 4FortheCup's posts

If Lapierre ended up in the hospital with Burrows, I would applaud.  There is no room for this in the game.

Typical Bruins fan ...loser as always! but maybe you're right , it might be the only way Tongue outfor the Bruins to win.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

This greatseason really hurt your feelings ...i read a lot about him here...
    Posted by 4FortheCup

He was just another troll with a tenuous grasp of the English language. You surely understand why we might see some smilarities..........or do you?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigPapaBear72. Show BigPapaBear72's posts

I would be embarrassed if turds like that played for my team. It's just the Avery/Matt Cooke/Downie type stuff.  Other players don't respect them. What I'd like to see is the Bruins get VERY physical when they can.  They seem to forget that their entire game is predicated with being the instigator with physical play. These pansies go unchecked far too often. I get they are good skaters, but you need to give them something to think about early and often.

I hate Lapierre as much as the next guy but in all fairness, we do have a guy on our team who plays just like him. Brad Marchand does this kind of stuff on a regular basis... Remember the golf swing against the leafs? If Marchand did this everyone would be all over how funny it was... Stuff like that happens all the time, let's put it aside and win game 3! We don't wanna take penalties to try to get even with Lapierre, he's not worth it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form : I hate Lapierre as much as the next guy but in all fairness, we do have a guy on our team who plays just like him. Brad Marchand does this kind of stuff on a regular basis... Remember the golf swing against the leafs? If Marchand did this everyone would be all over how funny it was... Stuff like that happens all the time, let's put it aside and win game 3! We don't wanna take penalties to try to get even with Lapierre, he's not worth it.
    Posted by BigPapaBear72

In all fairness, Marchand was ripped pretty good on this forum as a result of that golf swing. Other than that, I agree with you. The best revenge is winning. Go Bruins. 4 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Swerengen. Show Swerengen's posts

Posted by 4FortheCup

Okay, that's actually pretty funny

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beat-Boston. Show Beat-Boston's posts

Lapierre and Burrows = Hanson Brothers

I luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I would be embarrassed if turds like that played for my team. It's just the Avery/Matt Cooke/Downie type stuff. 

Don't forget Marchand!  Suspended for an elbow to the head, always yapping/sticking after the whistle, snowing the opposing goaltender, his infamous golf swing...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form : Okay, that's actually pretty funny
    Posted by Swerengen

I really laughed out loud at that one.  This guy isn't Greatseason or anyone else we've seen.  He's pretty darn funny.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Icomeinpeace. Show Icomeinpeace's posts

The Bruins fans in this thread need to take a step back and review this. Lapierre is teasing Bergeron.   You are upset because your little boy is getting teased.  Jeez, it's a hockey game.  Relax. It's pretty funny.  I laughed when I saw it.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Nice to see a Bruins fan who calls it like it is just some hockey bantering nothing more.  Neither the Canucks nor the Bruins are as clean a whistles nor total d-bags both good hockey clubs who want the cup and will do what it takes to win.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In Response to Re: Maxim Lapierre back to his old Montreal scuzbag form : Don't forget Marchand!  Suspended for an elbow to the head, always yapping/sticking after the whistle, snowing the opposing goaltender, his infamous golf swing...
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

I thought you made peace with Marchand?  That didn't last long. 

I just don't understand why everything has to be "relative" with you and shupe?  Why can't I dislike Lapierre's actions, without having to discuss Marchand or Lucic or Horton?

Do I have some "homerism" in me?  You bet I do, no apologies for that will be offered.

Sections
Shortcuts