May I Ask A Question?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Re: May I Ask A Question?

In Response to Re: May I Ask A Question?:
    [QUOTE]lord byron....we'll stop sugar-coating it, when you stop acting like it's the end of the world! as soon as you mentioned 39 YEARS-
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

My 39 yrs is to remind all Bruins and their fans that you don't get this chance every year!

I'm not negative to the team or fans. When I make mistake at work I take responsibilty! Haven't seen anyone take that in this series.
    Yes, there is no "I" in team but someone has to responsible and OWN IT!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

lordbyron... own what? responsibility for what? the series is NOT OVER. if the bruins win this series, do you want them to go on tv and aplogize for losing a couple games, in a seven game series? what good does it do? help YOU sleep at night? these guys are PLAYING A GAME, for our entertainment, let's not get too carried away here.  as far as the 39 yrs thing, do you really think WE BRUIN FANS need a reminder? really, thanks man. you're a ray of light.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

In Response to Re: May I Ask A Question?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: May I Ask A Question? : It's not that funny. They quit.  Don't spin it. Every player interviewed said they sat back and stopped skating. My question remains: why? Also, I have hard time dealing with the last 39 years of ineptitude, not just last year's version.  heh
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]
     Why ?  If somebody here has that answer, they would be considered to be a  hockey genius...

TB played the 2nd period, like the Bruins played the first. The Bruins played the 2nd period like the TB did in the 1st ? Go figure. If anybody can anwswer that, they are a hockey genius