Maybe this will help

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Maybe this will help

Getting schooled by the Habs--- I hope Managment is noticing this teams lack of Direction from the head coach.  Maybe finnally they will do something about it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Re: Maybe this will help

I have been a supporter of Claude since he has been here but there comes a time when the coach must be held accountable.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from saddlecreekdan. Show saddlecreekdan's posts

Doubt it; they're happy making it to the playoffs - which what Julien is great at. 5-8 seed, they're happy. Going to that upper echelon is where the gap is; ownership doesn't care and they won't get past that middle of the pack mentality until they do.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

In Response to Re: Maybe this will help:
    Doubt it; they're happy making it to the playoffs - which what Julien is great at. 5-8 seed, they're happy. Going to that upper echelon is where the gap is; ownership doesn't care and they won't get past that middle of the pack mentality until they do.
    Posted by saddlecreekdan

Ever since they went with a cap system I stopped blaming ownership....they're pretty much at cap. At this point I have to think it's about time for CJ to go. Chia's done OK, Chara is leaving a lot to be desired though.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from saddlecreekdan. Show saddlecreekdan's posts

The money isn't the issue; it's with how they're spending it. Agreed on the cap situation. If the B's weren't still paying Dave Lewis, Claude the Fraud wouldn't be here. Chiarelli doesn't know how to manage a cap, he screwed up in Ottawa and he's screwing things up here. The Chara extension will go down as one of the worst deals in NHL history.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

In Response to Re: Maybe this will help:
    The money isn't the issue; it's with how they're spending it. Agreed on the cap situation. If the B's weren't still paying Dave Lewis, Claude the Fraud wouldn't be here. Chiarelli doesn't know how to manage a cap, he screwed up in Ottawa and he's screwing things up here. The Chara extension will go down as one of the worst deals in NHL history.
    Posted by saddlecreekdan

Agreed on Chara's extension. 7 yrs for what again? a hard shot and a long stick. They should have made Recchi team captian.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from saddlecreekdan. Show saddlecreekdan's posts

Agreed. Chara has been overrated his whole career, though I don't mind the signing to bring him year in Boston from Ottawa; he was the big guy on the market and they had to transform the organization. Handing out an extension to an over the hill, washed up choke artist who clearly cannot lead a team is beyond me. 

Agreed on Recchi too. 

The B's bungle far more than they get right. Giving Chara a 7 year extension proves it. If they're looking to keep the casual pink hat fan who likes Chara because he 'dominates' opponents with his size, so be it. Literally 100% of the people I've talked to that have ever played the game of hockey think that Chara is an overrated oaf.

Sections
Shortcuts