Mazz.. straight up: "Is your coach safe?"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Re: Mazz.. straight up: "Is your coach safe?"

Cam also played a HUGE part in bringing Chara & Savard here!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In Response to Re: Mazz.. straight up: "Is your coach safe?":
    [QUOTE]The Battle lines are drawn and it is between Neely and Chiarelli.  Both of them have gotten on the air and proclaimed that they are the "boss".  PC was on the Sports Hub the morning and said that "he" would not fire Julien this year.  Cowboy, you are right, Cam has not put his stamp on the club, however if he decides to can CJ, it will be the start!  And make no mistake about it, if he wants to can him, he will be canned, period!
    Posted by MeanE[/QUOTE]

We agree to disagree.. PC has final say on Julien not Neely.. I agree not the way it should work in most businesses, but again PC is not a stupid man.. He made sure he had total authority in the Hockey Ops dept..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

In Response to Re: Mazz.. straight up: "Is your coach safe?":
    [QUOTE]To expand on Chiarelli's comments from June: As president, Neely will oversee hockey and business operations. He will continue to serve as alternate governor, a position he’s filled since being hired as vice president on Sept. 25, 2007. Chiarelli will report to Neely but will still have the final call in all hockey decisions as general manager. “When we make decisions as a group, he’s part of that group. That’s not going to change,’’ Chiarelli said. “His voice is a voice that we all listen to. At the end of the day, I’ve got to make the hockey decisions. But as before and as we continue, I’ll listen to Cam.’’ As vice president, Neely was an adviser to Chiarelli. Neely has been at the Bruins table during each draft, and he has been in the war room at trade deadlines. Two summers ago, Neely played a major role in recruiting Blake Wheeler , then a free agent. Both Neely and Chiarelli acknowledged there have been instances of disagreement within the hockey ops group. “Any decision that you make as a manager, you’re not going to have agreement from everybody,’’ Chiarelli said. “It’s not my job to create consensus. It’s my job to make the right decision.’’ http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/articles/2010/06/17/neely_administration_greeted_by_fanfare/
    Posted by Mutant211[/QUOTE]

Thanks Mutant, maybe now some on here will see what  the hierarchy really is in running  the Bruins.. The key phrase for me is " I will listen to Cam! " would you say that to your boss !!Sorry  but to me points me to a figure head role for Neely without much clout over PC..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

No way is Cam just an empty suit.  When he does something, he's all in.  Both PC and CJ are shaking in their boots at this point.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

No way is Cam just an empty suit.  When he does something, he's all in.  Both PC and CJ are shaking in their boots at this point.

Yes, I am sure they are :) Let me know when Cam puts his own stamp on the team and I will believe it.. 6

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

I'll submit that not one of us knows the dynamics within the Bruins chain of command. Regardless of whom does what and who report to who, the bottom line is the team is failing due in large part to inconsistent effort - far too many soft players and within that group I'll add the captain. With his size and strength he should be setting the example for aggressiveness by rocking opponents on a nightly basis. Others such as Wheeler and Ryder absolutely refuse to check anybody. The team's lack of aggressiveness is a reflection of the head coach. It is his responsibility for making hard checking a priority, and clearly that is not the case. You can not play hockey and win regularly with out a consistent level of aggressiveness, which has been lacking in the Bruins for quite some time. It's time for CJ to go. It is not the team president or GM's responsibility to fire up the team, that is the responsibility of the head coach and the team leaders.