Mckenzie states signficant drop after top 9 in draft

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Mckenzie states signficant drop after top 9 in draft

In Response to Re: Mckenzie states signficant drop after top 9 in draft:
    Guess it's a good year to be picking in the top 9. Posted by OatesCam

Thank you Phil and Thank you PC!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from newfiewhaler. Show newfiewhaler's posts

Well, adding a defenceman is the boring way to go but perhaps the smartest. I just kind of hope that PC drafts a North American. After seeing Marchand smacking Sedin around I'm kind of scared of drafting a Swede. That being said, I don't think that Zetterberg, Lidstrom, or even Holmstrom is hurting Detroit.

If we get a forward, Strome might be there at #9. Couturier would be interesting but probably not going to happen. The best forward left at #9 is likely to be Zibanejad - the Swede. And I right to be nervous??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

In Response to Re: Mckenzie states signficant drop after top 9 in draft:
    Well, adding a defenceman is the boring way to go but perhaps the smartest. I just kind of hope that PC drafts a North American. After seeing Marchand smacking Sedin around I'm kind of scared of drafting a Swede. That being said, I don't think that Zetterberg, Lidstrom, or even Holmstrom is hurting Detroit. If we get a forward, Strome might be there at #9. Couturier would be interesting but probably not going to happen. The best forward left at #9 is likely to be Zibanejad - the Swede. And I right to be nervous??
    Posted by newfiewhaler

I'm not really a big fan of Zib. But that's just me.

Sections
Shortcuts