Mckenzie states signficant drop after top 9 in draft

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Mckenzie states signficant drop after top 9 in draft

In Response to Re: Mckenzie states signficant drop after top 9 in draft:
    [QUOTE] Guess it's a good year to be picking in the top 9. Posted by OatesCam[/QUOTE]

Thank you Phil and Thank you PC!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from newfiewhaler. Show newfiewhaler's posts

Well, adding a defenceman is the boring way to go but perhaps the smartest. I just kind of hope that PC drafts a North American. After seeing Marchand smacking Sedin around I'm kind of scared of drafting a Swede. That being said, I don't think that Zetterberg, Lidstrom, or even Holmstrom is hurting Detroit.

If we get a forward, Strome might be there at #9. Couturier would be interesting but probably not going to happen. The best forward left at #9 is likely to be Zibanejad - the Swede. And I right to be nervous??

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hockguy0818. Show Hockguy0818's posts

In Response to Re: Mckenzie states signficant drop after top 9 in draft:
    [QUOTE]Well, adding a defenceman is the boring way to go but perhaps the smartest. I just kind of hope that PC drafts a North American. After seeing Marchand smacking Sedin around I'm kind of scared of drafting a Swede. That being said, I don't think that Zetterberg, Lidstrom, or even Holmstrom is hurting Detroit. If we get a forward, Strome might be there at #9. Couturier would be interesting but probably not going to happen. The best forward left at #9 is likely to be Zibanejad - the Swede. And I right to be nervous??
    Posted by newfiewhaler[/QUOTE]
    I'm not really a big fan of Zib. But that's just me.

Sections
Shortcuts