MCQUAID back tonight?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

MCQUAID back tonight?

He's been cleared.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: MCQUAID back tonight?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxt. Show mxt's posts

Who sits? Might be time to give one of the higher minute D-men a night off to rest, especially on the second of back to back games. Probably should give Redden some ice soon time as well. We may need him if someone goes down.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

That's great news. Hope he's still able to bang around with that shoulder.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Just in the nick of time ...Bartkowski was seen on a milk carton after literally being checked off the ice,without any response. I think you can tell on TV that nobody on the ice saw it when it happened. This hi def thing is awesome...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to 4everbruins' comment:

Tough maritimer.  What did u think. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

In response to 4everbruins' comment:

Yup, good thing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

should have rested more... both goals scored by his man

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

should have rested more... both goals scored by his man

He's always been a 6th D man....can't expect miracles from him. Makes me laugh when some suggest his return will somehow lift this team to new heights. The guy averages 14 minutes a game and has zero offensive ability....what do we expect?

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Yeah, unless he is sound defensively and laying the body... he shouldn't be there. Bart was better in his few games

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

That McQuaid was back in the lineup.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

McQuaid looked rusty tonight.  I wasn't sold on Bartkowski but he's slowly winning me over I thought he was pretty good tonight.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

In response to stan17's comment:

McQuaid looked rusty tonight.  I wasn't sold on Bartkowski but he's slowly winning me over I thought he was pretty good tonight.

I agree, he isn't bad, and he can actually skate unlike most of our D. It almost seems strange to see him carry the puck up ice because it is so rare on this team

Sections
Shortcuts