McQuaid is a Keeper

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BRRocker. Show BRRocker's posts

McQuaid is a Keeper

He isn't flashy, he isn't quick, but he is tough and he isn't afraid , he plays his position very well. He also showed some offensive potential with is move on his disallowed goal. He reminds me of Dallas Smith, lock him in he is young and has potential to be a Tough Bruin for years to come.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Re: McQuaid is a Keeper

In Response to McQuaid is a Keeper:
    [QUOTE]He isn't flashy, he isn't quick, but he is tough and he isn't afraid , he plays his position very well. He also showed some offensive potential with is move on his disallowed goal. He reminds me of Dallas Smith, lock him in he is young and has potential to be a Tough Bruin for years to come.
    Posted by BRRocker[/QUOTE]

Agree. Solid defensive D man.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from yaz16. Show yaz16's posts

He was drafted in the second round for a reason. Very tough D, that has reach, can fight, doesnt make mistakes and has some unexpected offensive skills

Will be with us for the long run

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DAVESTAPLETON86. Show DAVESTAPLETON86's posts

a lot cheaper than stuart.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Is a B's keeper for years to come. Has B's written all over him.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

In Response to Re: McQuaid is a Keeper:
    [QUOTE]Is a B's keeper for years to come. Has B's written all over him.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]
    How does he have "B's written all over him" ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

PC picked him up for a 5th round pick- what a steal.  Great move by PC!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I have loved this kid since he was brought over here. Hope he has a great career in the Bruins organization.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: McQuaid is a Keeper : How does he have "B's written all over him" ?
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie[/QUOTE]

I guess to me he seems to be a throw back to the B's teams that were rock solid tough. He appears so far to be that type of player , thats all i'm saying. He has some skill too which is an added bonus.  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sparkes. Show sparkes's posts

Mcquaid is good but stuart is better and tougher

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

And he didn't go to college so Bookboy has to like him an OHL kid LoL!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I'm not sure if they showed in on TV, but away from the play later in the game, McQuaid was skating near Eager.  Eager, who outmuscled McQuaid earlier in the game, gave McQuaid a feint (for lack of a better term) and McQuaid was startled.

I saw it at the game.  Was it also on TV?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

On the t.v it showed them skating in the same vicinity but it was away from the play. I didn't pay much attention to it so can not say if McQuaid flinched or was startled as you say. I knew something happened though as Edwards made mention of them looking at each other or something to that effect.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]And he didn't go to college so Bookboy has to like him an OHL kid LoL!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

LOL  good one.