McQuaid

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

McQuaid

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Re: McQuaid

I love that guy but it seemed he turned down an invitation from Rosehill during the Leaf game, could've padded his stats to 7-0-0.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

He would have destroyed Rosehill...but what's the point when you're up by 5-6 goals?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Yeah, no real point. I thought Rosehill should have received a beating for running at our guys after a whistle though.

Just loved this pic.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Nice! When Quaider fights it's usually an emotional game, which is when the bruins are at their best.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lambda13. Show lambda13's posts

Anyone have a picture of when he skated in between Marchand and the other player and had that big sh!t eating grin on his face that said "make my day, just TRY and get to him".

That would be a great motivational poster. Don't poke the bear.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from originalcallodthedom. Show originalcallodthedom's posts

Big emotional game tonight.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

...and to think 2 years ago he was getting about as much respect for being an NHL caliber DMan as Colby Cohen is now.

Just goes to show, you never know what a guy can amount to.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

One of my favorite players on the Bs.

Still waiting for him to take on a legitimate fighter, though.

The Raffi Torres fight was by far my favorite fight of his lol.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

That crazy smile he has when he pushes players out of the crease and when he fights is priceless. I don't see the kid ever donning another uniform other than a Bruins sweater.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: McQuaid:
    [QUOTE]That crazy smile he has when he pushes players out of the crease and when he fights is priceless. I don't see the kid ever donning another uniform other than a Bruins sweater.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    I hope your right Sandog.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bisson1. Show Bisson1's posts

McQuaid with a beard is freakin' scary.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

I like that he's a no-nonsense, nothing fancy, get the puck out asap D-guy.  As he continues to learn his position in his third season I see him as a Bruin mainstay for years to come. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

Reminds me of shane hnidy, tough nothing fancy but reliable and TOUGH

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In Response to Re: McQuaid:
    [QUOTE]I love that guy but it seemed he turned down an invitation from Rosehill during the Leaf game, could've padded his stats to 7-0-0.
    Posted by 50belowzero[/QUOTE]

Don't forget, he is coming off of that shoulder injury from the Pitt game.  I don't think he will be throwing for the rest of the year.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

Just let him play it simple and tough. He has improved in every year, and still has some growing to do. His Pairing with Zanon makes a solid, tough D