mcquaid

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

mcquaid

anyone see what happened to him?  i have the ottawa feed and they would never even notice something involving the other bench.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: mcquaid

Dont f....tell me he got hurt again ??? Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013 (sent from my IPad)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

twitter.com/search/Adam McQuaid

Nothing on twitter yet so this means the P-Bruins better be playing the Sabres, who were eliminated tonight, on Saturday!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

All I saw was he took a slap shot to the leg near the end of the first and limped a little.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

Great. What's next? A drive-by shooting of Chara? Seidenberg getting "Tanya Harding-ed"? Ference choking on a piece of steak?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

In Response to Re: mcquaid:
    [QUOTE]Great. What's next? A drive-by shooting of Chara? Seidenberg getting "Tanya Harding-ed? Ference choking on a piece of steak?
    Posted by jaywall[/QUOTE]

Does he even eat steak ?? lol. Maybe tofu steak. I wish he'd put on 10 lbs of muscle, esp if he's going to be fighting guys w/ 5 inches and 40 lbs on him.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RawrBear. Show RawrBear's posts

CJ just said in post game "1 on 1" with Naoko Funayama that it "just didn't feel right."

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: mcquaid : Does he even eat steak ?? lol. Maybe tofu steak. I wish he'd put on 10 lbs of muscle, esp if he's going to be fighting guys w/ 5 inches and 40 lbs on him.  
    Posted by Griswal65[/QUOTE]

Judging by the way he called on Neal last game and hunted out Carkner tonight
    it looks like he is building up his testosterone again the way only a carnivoire can.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]CJ just said in post game "1 on 1" with Naoko Funayama that it "just didn't feel right."  
    Posted by RawrBear[/QUOTE]

I hope this isn't CJ's secret code words for "mild concussion" or "concussion-like symptoms." I think the Bruins have had more than their share of these in recent years.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]I hope this isn't CJ's secret code words for "mild concussion" or "concussion-like symptoms." I think the Bruins have had more than their share of these in recent years.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

That is exactly what I am thinking as well.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Neecic. Show Neecic's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: mcquaid : That is exactly what I am thinking as well.

B's trainers should be experts on this by now,  i just cant believe if there was even a chance they'd let him play.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]B's trainers should be experts on this by now,  i just cant believe if there was even a chance they'd let him play.
    Posted by Neecic[/QUOTE]

Exactly! Why rush him back for a meaningless game? Let him take contact in practice and, if you have to test him in a game, put him back in for the very last game of the season with as much rest as possible in between.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]I hope this isn't CJ's secret code words for "mild concussion" or "concussion-like symptoms." I think the Bruins have had more than their share of these in recent years.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

no no no, if you listen to Julien' post game presser he says it's nothing serious. A concussion is serious, even a mild one.  They just didn't want to take any chances.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3957105. Show user_3957105's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: mcquaid : no no no, if you listen to Julien' post game presser he says it's nothing serious. A concussion is serious, even a mild one.  They just didn't want to take any chances.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

I hope you're right. One regular down  is not the end of the world but to have 2 down going into the playoffs is pushing it.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: mcquaid : I hope you're right. One regular down  is not the end of the world but to have 2 down going into the playoffs is pushing it.

You can see the blog on the homepage what Julien says.  Over-cautious, that's all.
    McQuaid will be ready for the 1st game next week. 

Sections
Shortcuts