Meet the Rangers

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Meet the Rangers

In response to mxt's comment:

The Rangers hustle, block tons of shots, and have a world class goalie. It's mentioned over and over, but you gotta get in front of the net and make life miserable for him. Their coach is over the top snippy with the press and the post game interviews are always interesting. I'm confident that we will move on

Gotta make this one a war.  No nice stuff.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Anyone else hear Healy on THE FAN 590's Primetime Sports yesterday afternoon?  He doesn't see the series going past 6 games with NYR moving on.  His rationale was these were the superior Rangers, not the Leafs who gave the B's so much trouble so the Bruins can't afford to be inconsistent, NY are on a roll after knocking off the Caps and with the uncertainty of Ference and Seidenberg the Bruins had too much youth on defense (been a while since we heard a reference like that about a Boston back end.)

Not surprising coming from Healy. After all, the Rags are his second favorite team after TO. It will be sweet when the B's knock them out also.....Healy will be crying in a corner when this happens.

If Healy says we're going to lose - I like our chances even more now.

Monday, just before Horton made it 4-2, CBC panned the Bruin's bench and Healy commented that they were a "tired and old bunch" with their 'heads down". He also said that on the other side the Leafs had their heads up, fresh and alert.

Thank you, Healy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In response to days-of-Orr's comment:

i'd be more confident if the B'S would've had more success against King Henry in the past....

that said, anything can happen like we witnessed just the other day....

Don't let him get into your head. The boys will just have to make the shots that he can't save.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

If Healy says we're going to lose - I like our chances even more now.

Monday, just before Horton made it 4-2, CBC panned the Bruin's bench and Healy commented that they were a "tired and old bunch" with their 'heads down". He also said that on the other side the Leafs had their heads up, fresh and alert.

Thank you, Healy.

hahaha....so true. Healy is just a blowhard, which makes it all the more satisfying when he is wrong, which is often.

It will also be interesting to see if Hughson keeps up with his Bruins hate. Though Bob Cole would be amusing, considering he would have no idea who the players are on both teams.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to bim09's comment:

I agree.  Very tough team with a wall in net.

Do you want the Bruins to lose in 4 or 5?

If you're asking me do I want there to be changes made to the culture of this team in the offseason, then my answer is yup.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

If you're asking me do I want there to be changes made to the culture of this team in the offseason, then my answer is yup.

No, I'm asking you if you want them to lose.  You stated that you wanted them to lose to the Leafs.  I'm wondering if you want them to lose to the Rangers as well.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

Thank you, Healy.

This always cracks me up.  They determine how the team is feeling, and therefore how they're going to play, based on how they look on the bench.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

Anyone else hear Healy on THE FAN 590's Primetime Sports yesterday afternoon?  He doesn't see the series going past 6 games with NYR moving on.  His rationale was these were the superior Rangers, not the Leafs who gave the B's so much trouble so the Bruins can't afford to be inconsistent, NY are on a roll after knocking off the Caps and with the uncertainty of Ference and Seidenberg the Bruins had too much youth on defense (been a while since we heard a reference like that about a Boston back end.)

Not surprising coming from Healy. After all, the Rags are his second favorite team after TO. It will be sweet when the B's knock them out also.....Healy will be crying in a corner when this happens.

Yeah, it gets tiring listening to the likes of Healy,Simpson & Hughson go on & on about the B's opponents and how good they are, but it is what it is. Healey was going on about how worn out the Bruins were but the young Leafs just too young and fast and when Canadian astronaut Chris Hadfield(huge Leaf fan) touched down from 3 months on the space station the first thing he would say was "thank you Kessel. I just about barfed but in the end it sure looked good on Healey,again,what a moron.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

the Rags block a lot of shots, when they want to get in front of a puck this series i would shoot high and see if they keep doing it

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

I fuc**ing hate this shi*t !  Talking about changing culture and predictiong doom for the Bruins...Bullsh*t !  I said it before It's game time. 1st game of the 2rd. Get your Bruin man pants on. Get the game sweater out. If your able, grab a frosty ( I'm working tonight, sucks to be me, but I get to watch it anyway). And leave the changing of the Bruin crap till after th Bruins win the cup. Then fill your boots with all the prostnication and speculation you want....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

oh and pardon my french !  i get carried away sometimes

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cashman72. Show Cashman72's posts

In response to Bruinfaninnewjersey's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

I agree.  Very tough team with a wall in net.

Do you want the Bruins to lose in 4 or 5?

another solid contribution from NAS... 13,000+ posts of mostly whining

hilarious...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In response to Stuke50's comment:

I fuc**ing hate this shi*t !  Talking about changing culture and predictiong doom for the Bruins...Bullsh*t !  I said it before It's game time. 1st game of the 2rd. Get your Bruin man pants on. Get the game sweater out. If your able, grab a frosty ( I'm working tonight, sucks to be me, but I get to watch it anyway). And leave the changing of the Bruin crap till after th Bruins win the cup. Then fill your boots with all the prostnication and speculation you want....

I'm  with you, and in your honor I will drink your share of spirts in my man cave!...Follow me men and you'll be wearing radishes the size of diamonds!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to watchtower's comment:

I'm  with you, and in your honor I will drink your share of spirts in my man cave!...Follow me men and you'll be wearing radishes the size of diamonds!!!

I prefer to tie onions on my belt.....

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

What does changes made to the culture of the team mean ?

The last few years they have been mentioned as Stanley Cup contenders going into the season. Sounds like a winning culture to me.