Memorial cup and CHL Playoffs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

Memorial cup and CHL Playoffs

Other than the finals of the Memorial Cup, do we get any coverage of these tourney's in Boston?  Does NHL network cover any of these games?  Talk about another great puck tourney, we should be able to watch, I'm jonesing without second round action!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

Re: Memorial cup and CHL Playoffs

I can check into it later for you i have Bell sat. and my local team is one step closer to the big tourney. St. Catharines has very small cable network for broadcasting the gms. in the Niagara Peninsula. The finals will be a bigger network but where is the coverage i wil need to find out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Sportsnet Ontario has in their TV listings a game for Friday May 11. If they pick up the London-Niagara series that would be game 5.

In the past local cable telecasts have handled the playoffs in the OHL like Bobo ( love that nickname ) alluded to.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Memorial cup and CHL Playoffs:
    Other than the finals of the Memorial Cup, do we get any coverage of these tourney's in Boston?  Does NHL network cover any of these games?  Talk about another great puck tourney, we should be able to watch, I'm jonesing without second round action!
    Posted by bigbadbruinsfan

http://ohl.neulion.com/ohl/

Packages are cheaper at the beginning of the year, which I did or you can by single games. Be careful though some internet providers around the US block the IP (don't know why) so I called first Road Runner did not have any problems. WHL and AHL has the same thing, choppy at times but good enough.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from boborielly224. Show boborielly224's posts

A movie with Howie Mandel called Walk like a Man  Mandels character name on this movie was Bobo  pronounce bow bow like a bow for a gift.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

So only shot is to buy a package on cable?  San, are you in Boston?  Is Road Runner the old Comcast?  Are you referring to OnDemand/Pay Per View for games?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Memorial cup and CHL Playoffs:
    So only shot is to buy a package on cable?  San, are you in Boston?  Is Road Runner the old Comcast?  Are you referring to OnDemand/Pay Per View for games ? Posted by bigbadbruinsfan

No you buy the packages or one game a piece at the website but the good thing is you can hook your desktop computer or laptop up to your TV if you wish. No I am not in Boston and Road Runner is Time Warner's cable internet provider nothing to do with Comcast.

What I would suggest is call OHL Live first let them know where you are at and see if the stream will be blocked. That is what I did and I've been enjoying games for the past few years.

I'm sure you will be fine as my assumption is allot of inquires to buy games come from the North East, Good luck!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

In Response to Re: Memorial cup and CHL Playoffs:
    In Response to Re: Memorial cup and CHL Playoffs : No you buy the packages or one game a piece at the website but the good thing is you can hook your desktop computer or laptop up to your TV if you wish. No I am not in Boston and Road Runner is Time Warner's cable internet provider nothing to do with Comcast. What I would suggest is call OHL Live first let them know where you are at and see if the stream will be blocked. That is what I did and I've been enjoying games for the past few years. I'm sure you will be fine as my assumption is allot of inquires to buy games come from the North East, Good luck!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

Thanks all!

Sections
Shortcuts