Mental Fatigue...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucdufour. Show lucdufour's posts

Mental Fatigue...

While you want your team to be battle tested for close game play for the playoffs, is there a point where you are simply overexhausted from having too many of these contests?

I know this sounds crazy but the Bruins have been in EVERY single game this year.  Hardly any of their wins have been 6-2 Bruins, for example, where they could "relax" a bit.  They have not been able to get that 2 or 3 goal lead nor have they lost by 3-4 goals.  In some ways, I want to see a blowout even if the B's lose so they don't have to max out their top players.  I want to see a blowout where the B's win by 4 or 5 goals where they can play "more loose" and have some fun.  I know I am using announcer cliches, but for those of you that have actually played/coached hockey at a high level, you will know what I am talking about.  The B's seem stressed out because every single game is close.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: Mental Fatigue...

I don't believe in mental fatigue at all, but I do believe that sometimes the Bruins are going to lose games, maybe even a few in a row because they are playing in the best league in the world.  One thing is for sure, having the best record during the regular season doesn't mean squat.  Unless you're a Florida fan, you should enjoy watching any team in the NHL.  It's all good.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Mental is all mental.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Mental is all mental.  

Your best post of the day.  Shupe you're in a slump too.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Once the lineups are settled, trades are made, players play up to their potential and wounds are healed you will see the Bruins take more control of games Luc. But I hear yah about the heart attacks.

Thanks Yogi!

Sections
Shortcuts