Merry Christmas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

Merry Christmas

A very Merry Christmas to all my fellow Bruins fans! I wish you all the best during this holiday season and a Happy New Year for everyone.

(I will be away after today for a few days enjoying some time with my family)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Merry Christmas

Same to you WTL and all posters.

My sincere apologies to anyone I have offended, or annoyed, or bored, this year.

Let's hope the first dose of Holiday cheer begins tonight!  Best wishes to all!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

What nice thoughts. Merry Christmas to all who contribute and peruse all our rants and ravings

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

And a Merry Christmas to you as well WTL and to all of my fellow Bruin brethren!

Happy Holidays to my favorite Leaf poster LRH and Canadien poster Kennedy as well.

PS. "contribute and peruse all our rants and ravings" Ditto! Cool

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Happy Holidays to all!  Cheers to family, friends, and hockey fans!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TryToBearIt. Show TryToBearIt's posts

Merry Xmas as well to all B's fans--even the ones I sometimes bicker with, and as usual, if you're listening Hockey Santa: All I want is a Bruins Stanley Cup victory!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Merry Christmas to all Bruins fans out there.....and to all the trolls.....enjoy your lump of coal!!.....BAAAAAAAAA!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Season's Greetings to everyone and a Happy New Year as well!!  ...:::raises glass:::...  Here's to 2011 being the year the Bruins win 16 playoff games!!!!

"We want a trophy....a big one"  -  Jeremy Jacobs

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Merry Christmas, Bruin fans.

Sincerely,

A Habs fan

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BCeagles01. Show BCeagles01's posts

Merry Christmas to all...

Go bruins.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichmondHillOntario. Show RichmondHillOntario's posts

Compliments of the season and I hope you all have a Christmas of happiness, safety and health. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

To All Bruins Fans on This Forum.

Merry Christmas, and a Happy and Prosperous New Year!!  Stay safe!! Enjoy!!

Lets remember what's important at this time of Year.. Family, Friends, Loved ones,  and remember to say a prayer for  our men and women soldiers overseas who allow us the freedoms that we enjoy in our lives..We are so thankful..

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

Best wishes for a joyous, family-filled (just not mine), Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to each of you!
    A shout out to all the soldiers, sailors, marines and airmen! Stay safe and thank you for your selfless service to our nations!
    Doc

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

to all REAL BRUINS fans...a Merry Christmas ...a win tonight and a Stanley Cup in 2011

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011-2012-2013

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Merry Christmas to my good friends here, to those who can't stand me and to those under 100 posts who might not be trolls.

I hope everyone has a very nice day with friends, family or just not being at work.

Direct Merry Christmas to Mr. Chowdakid, who brings us more knowledge about the CHL than any of us could find online in a season.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: Merry Christmas:
    Merry Christmas to my good friends here, to those who can't stand me and to those under 100 posts who might not be trolls. I hope everyone has a very nice day with friends, family or just not being at work. Direct Merry Christmas to Mr. Chowdakid, who brings us more knowledge about the CHL than any of us could find online in a season.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Happy Holidays NAS and to all the Bruin fans who make this board worth coming back to for their knowledgeable comments and information.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Merry Christmas:
    A very Merry Christmas to all my fellow Bruins fans! I wish you all the best during this holiday season and a Happy New Year for everyone. (I will be away after today for a few days enjoying some time with my family)
    Posted by WalkTheLine

Same to you and everyone else.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Happy Holidays one and all.  I guess I am now a terrorist not a Buddhist.  I hope everyone enjoys their celebration of Isis and Dionysius birth.  I hope this does not destroy your Christmas but Jesus was born in September.  I hope you all enjoy my gift of Knowledge.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Happy Holidays one and all.  I guess I am now a terrorist not a Buddhist.  I hope everyone enjoys their celebration of Isis and Dionysius birth.  I hope this does not destroy your Christmas but Jesus was born in September.  I hope you all enjoy my gift of Knowledge.
    Posted by Orrthebest

Source?

And Merry Christmas to all!!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

The best part about the hollidays is arriving safe so Merry Xmas, happy hollidays and please be safe..
    including you NAS

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Merry Christmas to all hockey fans that post on the Boston Globe site irrespective of the NHL team that they cheer for.

Hope that the Bluenose Christmas tree on the Boston Common looks especially nice at this time of the year -- Hope to see it one day, myself.

Merry Christmas to everyone here.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

In Response to Re: Merry Christmas : Source? And Merry Christmas to all!!!
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

The Bible states the Joseph and Mary were in Bethleham to be counted.  Censuses only happened in the spring and fall.  The rest is too much typing for my lazy azz.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

In Response to Re: Merry Christmas : The Bible states the Joseph and Mary were in Bethleham to be counted.  Censuses only happened in the spring and fall.  The rest is too much typing for my lazy azz.
    Posted by Orrthebest

Dude. The Bible says a lot of things not to be taken literally! Unless you've got something better, I find it hard to believe that Christians all over the world have celebrated the birth of their savior on the wrong day... every year!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Oh... one last thing....

At this time of the year, I always like to remember Canadian and other allied troops fighting in Afghanistan who will not be home at Christmastime in the belief that their efforts will make the world a safer place in the future and one where freedoms shall endure...

"Glory to God in the highest, and on earth, peace and good will toward men."

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to Re: Merry Christmas : Dude. The Bible says a lot of things not to be taken literally! Unless you've got something better, I find it hard to believe that Christians all over the world have celebrated the birth of their savior on the wrong day... every year!
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey

http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/family/christmas4.htm

Sections
Shortcuts