Merry Christmas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Merry Christmas

In Response to Re: Merry Christmas:
    [QUOTE]Merry Christmas RHO, you are a good read like so many on here.  So many excellent posters on here to mention but thanks, I have learned a lot about the sport and "The Team"!
    Posted by islamorada[/QUOTE]

islamorada - Same to you.  Always like reading your posts!  Cheers to you and yours!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49-North. Show 49-North's posts

The NHL, a civilized league, allows its players, management staff (and its fans) to enjoy a restful Christmas with friends and family. 

Here's to the NHL Christmas Break.

For two days, we're just hockey fans, and I wish every one of you a very Merry Christmas.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Merry Christmas to everyone here from my friends to my combatants to the trolls!

Not the trolls.  Each of you gets a lump of coal.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]Merry Christmas to everyone here from my friends to my combatants to the trolls! Not the trolls.  Each of you gets a lump of coal.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

Nicely stated.  Especially the last sentence.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macfact. Show Macfact's posts

Merry Christmas boys from Seattle Washington. Have a pint at a home game and think of us out here missing home. Been a treat being part of the best commentating crew online. There is not a better place online with Bruins info. And a new generation of Bruins fans are waking up to Santa...Cheers.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to Merry Christmas:
    [QUOTE]Just want to take a moment to wish you and yours Season's Greetings from Toronto or as it's often called by some on-air staff on THE FAN 590, the center of the hockey universe.  Nothing but happiness, safety and above all else, health.  Cheers, folks!
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

Thank you Rich! Same to you and yours. I hope you, and all of our "posters" have a wonderful holiday.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Merry Christmas : Thank you Rich! Same to you and yours. I hope you, and all of our "posters" have a wonderful holiday.
    Posted by watchtower[/QUOTE]

watchtower - The very best to you and yours. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattman1447. Show mattman1447's posts

Merry Christmas everyone and enjoy watching this team repeat in 2012!!! Happy New Years!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Merry Christmas Everyone, lets all remember what is really important in our live's at this special time of the year.. Family, and Friends and good health... cherish and enjoy them. they are precious..

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Eat, drink and be Merry. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

[QUOTE]merrie christlessmas to all my fans on this poster place.happy hellidays to you awl
    Posted by tukka-fall[/QUOTE]

Mikzor?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Merry Christmas : Mikzor?
    Posted by Bookboy007[/QUOTE]

Good memory.  I also preferred Mikzor over the non-sense. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Merry xmas all hockey fans thru out the world. happy new year. be safe always.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

Wishing all the fellow Bruin fans a Merry Christmas and all my best in the New Year of 2012 !   go bruins go

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Merry Christmas to the hottest team in hockey, to the managemet, coachs and players of the Boston Bruins. The same goes to the best fans in the world in the Bruins and all hockey everywhere.Have a safe, and Happy New Year to all and let the Bruins continue in their winning ways. The 2nd half will be the toughest the Bruins have the team to overcome. GO BRUINS in 2012.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!!!!!