Re: Merry Christmas

Merry christmas everyone.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Nice touch RHO, Merry Christmas to all!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Buon Natale a tutti. Felice anno nuovo.

Let's all enjoy this team, who will go down in the annals of time as the second greatest Bruin team of all time, and the best Bruin team of this generation!

Bask in all their glory! You all deserve it!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Let's not get our expectations up too high.

As Happy a Christmas as you can make it.

For those inlaws that are absolutely insufferable, drink enough to tolerate them, but not so much as to have an outright knock down battle with them.  Those wars tend to run deep and often never go away.  Well, that was the story with my first wife anyway (no one told me my mother in law was a lefty) (LB reference for old time fans).

For those insufferable brother or sisters or others, go ahead and drink all you want.  You've had knock down drag out battle before and all was forgotten eventually and you know who the southpaws are.

Or if you're from one of them happy type families, it's pretty much the same strategy when you get the really lame gifts.  With just the right amount of booze you can say "oboy! a pair of socks and a Bruins hat!"
    and it sounds convincing.

A little too much booze and it comes out "oboy! a pair of socks and a Bruins hat that's not adjustable and way too big for me.  Yay" 
    And somehow that comes across as sarcastic.

Way too much booze and it comes out;
    "what the effe? a pair of socks?  How the fark did an evil witch like you produce the daughter I married?"
    You meant it in a nice way, but somehow it didn't come out that way.

For all of you from slightly dysfunctional families and can relate -
    Merry Christmas!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Merry Christmas to everyone on here!!  Wishing joy and good health to all!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

thanks RHO for starting a great posting. A blessed and holy Christmas to all, and we should all include RED in our prayers and thanks.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Merry Christmas:
    [QUOTE]Cheers RHO ... Merry Christmas from Germany to you and all Bruins on this board ... Twenty-Eleven is a year to remember ... and we were part of this magical journey the TEAM took us with through 2011. It is a real pleasure being this board with you guys ... Cheerio!
    Posted by tackle2112[/QUOTE]

tackle - You are further proof Bruin Nation is global!  Cheers to you and yours.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]Merry Christmas from frigid Tampa...had the AC on yesterday! OMG
    Posted by TomOBrien[/QUOTE]

Tom - On behalf of those of us in T. O. currently basking in -8 temps, thanks for rubbing it in!  We could have the AC going too but somehow it wouldn't have the same effect.  All the best to you!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]Nice touch RHO, Merry Christmas to all!
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

Crowls - Right back at you.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

My man RHO hope you, your family are safe and have a great holiday!

That goes to all the great hockey fans on here as well, Merry Christmas to all my fellow knuckle draggers LoL!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from orr4neely8. Show orr4neely8's posts

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all. Have fun,enjoy the break and may your new year be prosperous.

Keep on Rockin in a Bruins World

On the first day of Christmas my true Bruins gave to Bruins fans one 2010 Stanley Cup championship... On the second day of of Christmas ... 2 great goalies... on the sixth day of Christmas... six great d men ... on the twelfth day of Christmas ...12 awesome forwards...   HO HO Merry Christmas everybody!!!!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Merry Christmas, Buon Natale , Joyeux Noel , Feliz Navidad, Feliz Natal !
    To everyone and the nicest guy on the board RHO.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Tidings of comfort and joy to all.  Merry Christmas.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Merry Christmas, good health, and a clink of the glass to all of the good people here.

Can't believe the B's went for the two-point conversion last night. 

Freezing my marbles off this morning in Denver, but good times indeed!

Cheers,

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from scooter244. Show scooter244's posts

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate that way.  And to all, happy holidays.  This has been an incredible year from a Boston Bruin perspective.  I have truly enjoyed sharing it with all of you. 

Scott

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from vcec. Show vcec's posts

Merry Christmas from Sunny Florida.
    Highs about 80, lows in the 60s Cool

Wishing you all a joyous holiday season and a healthy New Year. 
    And yes, I will even wish the Bruins a healthy season and continued success

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chef09. Show Chef09's posts

Merry Christmas from rainy Surrey British Columbia where the Vancouver media was already looking to the  rematch after last night's whooping of the Panthers by the Bruins. Stay safe people.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]thanks RHO for starting a great posting. A blessed and holy Christmas to all, and we should all include RED in our prayers and thanks.
    Posted by bogie6[/QUOTE]

bogie - Well said.  The best to you and yours.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]My man RHO hope you, your family are safe and have a great holiday! That goes to all the great hockey fans on here as well, Merry Christmas to all my fellow knuckle draggers LoL!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Dawg - I send the same greetings to you down in SoCal, bro.  I still get a laugh from your recent brilliant take on that vintage helmet being useful for your walks home from nights of libations.  Classic!  Nothing but happiness and health to you.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]Merry Christmas, Buon Natale , Joyeux Noel , Feliz Navidad, Feliz Natal ! To everyone and the nicest guy on the board RHO.
    Posted by BsLegion[/QUOTE]

Legion - Likewise, my friend.  Compliments of the season to you and yours.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Merry Christmas RHO, you are a good read like so many on here.  So many excellent posters on here to mention but thanks, I have learned a lot about the sport and "The Team"!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

Merry Christmas, Frohe Weihnachten!