Merry Christmas!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

Re: Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

xmas bruinsfam

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

A special Merry Christmas goes out to perrysound......................considering he was chastised on here a couple of years ago with multiple F-bombs.

Merry Christmas to all in a special bdc.com way.

F you

F you

F you

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Merry Christmas!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kentuckybruin. Show kentuckybruin's posts

Merry Christmas to all. I enjoy very much reading all the good posts on this site.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

One more thing:

A big thanks to nite, Book and obviously Shupe for making this place what it is.  If these three guys weren't here, well, not many of us would be either. 

Merry Christmas, fellas.

Book:  I swear I read at least 40% of your posts.

Shupe:  You're the best.

nite:  FAWK YOU!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Merry Christmas to you and yours, be safe and have fun. Thanks to all for your contributions here, you make this a gr8 place to come visit.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Merry Christmas one and all...

Anyone get any interesting presents for Christmas?

My nephew in Ontario sent me an autographed copy of Orr: My Story.

He has had a few opportunities to meet with Bobby Orr in the last couple of years through his work and he knew how much of a fan I am. Great kid.

[ NOTE: Haven't been able to post as often as I would like lately - my laptop can't seem to post on this forum any longer...my work computer is OK, and my wife's computer is working fine(as you can see). I should have asked Santa for a new laptop, I guess.]

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'll share one thing with you guys. I have 4 kids, 3 girls, 1 boy. They are 8,7,5(boy) and 2..

This morning, my two year old had to unwrap everyones gift. Nobody could unwrap any of their gifts becuase she wanted to unwrap them all. The other 3 kids agreed to let her, without my wife and I having to say a word. It was priceless. You cannot buy stuff like that at the store.

Merry Christmas to you and yours,

Kelvana33

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

One more thing:

A big thanks to nite, Book and obviously Shupe for making this place what it is.  If these three guys weren't here, well, not many of us would be either. 

Merry Christmas, fellas.

Book:  I swear I read at least 40% of your posts.

Shupe:  You're the best.

nite:  FAWK YOU!

Right back at ya big cat.  Hope Santa brought you that team Canada jersey you wanted.  All the best my friend.  

Sections
Shortcuts