Message to all Bruins Fans...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

Message to all Bruins Fans...

Bruins have played only one good game (Game 3) and it's a 3-3 tie in the series. My point is that they won 2 games without playing well.....I'm confident they will play a great game 7 in front of their fans and they will wins. They will need a crazy crowd friday. Fans, please be patient during the game & don't booed (not sure of this word) for nothing during the game...It will make them more nervous & it's the problem sometimes at home !

Enjoy the moment instead of criticizing the team !

I REPEAT : THEY WILL WIN FRIDAY !

BE-LIE-VE !

In 6 or in 7 : What difference does it makes ???

GO BRUINS !

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jake1977. Show Jake1977's posts

Re: Message to all Bruins Fans...

+10000

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Hope your right about winning the game. I hope they don;t come out in the first period because they are nervous and get out shot 14-4 again. Thomas needs to be on his A game and the team no early goals!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In Response to Message to all Bruins Fans...:
    [QUOTE]Bruins have played only one good game (Game 3) and it's a 3-3 tie in the series. My point is that they won 2 games without playing well.....I'm confident they will play a great game 7 in front of their fans and they will wins. They will need a crazy crowd friday. Fans, please be patient during the game & don't booed (not sure of this word) for nothing during the game...It will make them more nervous & it's the problem sometimes at home ! Enjoy the moment instead of criticizing the team ! I REPEAT : THEY WILL WIN FRIDAY ! BE-LIE-VE ! In 6 or in 7 : What difference does it makes ??? GO BRUINS !
    Posted by Peanator[/QUOTE]

i guarantee they will get booed as soon as tb dumps the puck out of their zone on the 1st bruins pp.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

In Response to Re: Message to all Bruins Fans...:
    [QUOTE]Hope your right about winning the game. I hope they don;t come out in the first period because they are nervous and get out shot 14-4 again. Thomas needs to be on his A game and the team no early goals!
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

Definetly a good point.....No fuc**ng early goal friday ! But, an early Bruins goal will be welcome !

Believe me, They will win !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Bs not quite shooting enough in the last 2 games...still scoring some goals...they need to put more pucks to the net!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

I actually think the Bruins will win game 7, I'm just so frustrated that Johnny Boychuk is making millions of dollars more than me while also sucking at his job.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Message to all Bruins Fans... : i guarantee they will get booed as soon as tb dumps the puck out of their zone on the 1st bruins pp.
    Posted by goodnewsbears[/QUOTE]

It's the worst thing to do in a conference final game 7 ! They don't need to be booed right now, they need support of the fans, that's it !

Only 3 teams on 30 are still alive right now, why booed ?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

[QUOTE]I actually think the Bruins will win game 7, I'm just so frustrated that Johnny Boychuk is making millions of dollars more than me while also sucking at his job.
    Posted by TimThomas-god[/QUOTE]

Congrats! Post of the nite!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Message to all Bruins Fans...:
    [QUOTE]Bruins have played only one good game (Game 3) and it's a 3-3 tie in the series. My point is that they won 2 games without playing well.....I'm confident they will play a great game 7 in front of their fans and they will wins. They will need a crazy crowd friday. Fans, please be patient during the game & don't booed (not sure of this word) for nothing during the game...It will make them more nervous & it's the problem sometimes at home ! Enjoy the moment instead of criticizing the team ! I REPEAT : THEY WILL WIN FRIDAY ! BE-LIE-VE ! In 6 or in 7 : What difference does it makes ??? GO BRUINS !

Peanator - Well said.  They're one home win away from the Finals. I just want them to leave Roloson in there on Friday.  The Bruins like him.  The PP situation is frustrating as hell and as demonstrated by TB tonight, massively important as a difference-maker. 

That the Bruins have advanced this far largely without one is amazing.  I give full props to them for that. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Well maybe the hockey gods just wanted the bruins to win the conference in front of their home fans?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

They don't need power play if they play disciplined hockey. On 5 vs 5, They are the best team ! They won the 2 previous series without scoring on power play !

But, If they give too many chances to Tampa to deploy their power play, they will be in big trouble !

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

It's always nice to have the winning game on home ice. Fans appreciate it more, not that there wasn't any Bruin fans in Tampa.

Gonna be the best Game of The Year!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

[QUOTE]They don't need power play if they play disciplined hockey. On 5 vs 5, They are the best team ! They won the 2 previous series without scoring on power play ! But, If they give too many chances to Tampa to deploy their power play, they will be in big trouble !

The powerplay is killing this team right now.  Had the Bruins scored on even one of those chances, we might be talking Stanley Cup right now.  They've survived without a powerplay all year, but it's going to catch up with them eventually.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

[QUOTE]Well maybe the hockey gods just wanted the bruins to win the conference in front of their home fans?
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

Yes ! That maybe a gift to the fans for their patience and loyalty to the team in recent years....

I like this theory !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Message to all Bruins Fans... : Yes ! That maybe a gift to the fans for their patience and loyalty to the team in recent years.... I like this theory !

We all deserve those of us who have lived and died with this team. Would be so sweet to have a modern day awsome fan moment for fans who are in my age group. I remember remember 1988 and 1990 but not like I would this season being 28 years old.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]They don't need power play if they play disciplined hockey. On 5 vs 5, They are the best team ! They won the 2 previous series without scoring on power play ! But, If they give too many chances to Tampa to deploy their power play, they will be in big trouble !

True enough but it makes the task that much tougher when given an opportunity that can't be taken advantage of. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

Bruins need to shoot more often....Roloson seems tired !

20 shots per game this is not enough to win a playoffs game...

A 30 + shots game will be perfect friday !

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

[QUOTE]Bruins need to shoot more often....Roloson seems tired ! 20 shots per game this is not enough to win a playoffs game... A 30 + shots game will be perfect friday !

I agree.  Roloson is really not that good.  Put some pucks on net and the Bruins should win.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

Media says Roloson is 7-0 when it faces elimination.....What a dumb statistic !

Who care ?!??!?

He will be 7-1 After friday's game !

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Message to all Bruins Fans... : The powerplay is killing this team right now.  Had the Bruins scored on even one of those chances, we might be talking Stanley Cup right now.  They've survived without a powerplay all year, but it's going to catch up with them eventually.
    Posted by TimThomas-god[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I have to agree with this post, the lack of a PP and the early goals that the Bruins have coughed up seem to spell trouble for this team. Not only would we not be entertaining these posts if the Bruins had capitalized on another Power Play or two tonight but don't forget that had the Bruins scored on one of their early PP opportunities in the second period of game 4 we may not have had to play this game at all.

I'm happy that the Bruins have made it this deep in the playoff's and if you had asked me in the begining of the season if I thought that they would be in the position they are in today...one game away from a Stanley Cup Berth, I may have laughed, but the reality is (my opinion only) that they are not there yet. I do believe that they will be in the thick of things for several years to come. Hopefully like the Penguins losing to Detroit and coming back and winning the Cup the next year, I hope the Bruins can come back strong next season and with a sniff of the Cup this year they will come back and win one next season.

I'm not counting them out just yet as I know anything can happen in a game 7 but with the way the Bruins have squandered opportunities in this series I don't see it happening. God I sure hope I'm wrong.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Bruin's fate is in Ste. Louies hands

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

ROLLY IS SOLVED.SHOOT ON HIM.KEIRJIC AND LOOCH GOT HIS NUMBER. GET MORE PUCKS ON HIM.HEAL WILT.