Michael J. Krug and Seidenberg

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Michael J. Krug and Seidenberg

Anyone else reminded of Michael J. Fox when it comes to Torey Krug? Same size, same features, same comportment.

Why the lack of concern for Dennis on this board? It looks like he sprained an ankle or knee as a result of the pirouette in front of Rask - hopefully nothing worse.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Re: Michael J. Krug and Seidenberg

I agree, could be huge losing Seidenberg for an extended period of time.

By the way, looked like the Rags were taking it to Krug last night. He got outmuscled a lot!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

@MarkDivver

"For those wondering about Trotman & Morrow, Trotman just cleared to return after missing 8 gms w/injury & Morrow was b@nged up on Sunday. Xray/MRI on Joe Morrow's elbow comes back negative. Will probably practice tomorrow and is probable for the weekend.

Style-wise, Mike Moore and Kevan Miller look like best recall options to replace Seidenberg."

Probably Miller who gets the call.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

What, no Cross?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

He looked shakey last night.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to Don-Bruino's comment:

Anyone else reminded of Michael J. Fox when it comes to Torey Krug? Same size, same features, same comportment.

Why the lack of concern for Dennis on this board? It looks like he sprained an ankle or knee as a result of the pirouette in front of Rask - hopefully nothing worse.

No but Seidenberg reminds me of Jason Statham.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Madhouse27. Show Madhouse27's posts

Just got on to get an update on the German tank. Have we heard anything specific yet? Strange that Krug had the least amount if ice time last night among the surviving five. Bartkowski really toughed it out. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from xdrive. Show xdrive's posts

In response to 50belowzero's comment:

yeah he does. lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

I have no idea who he is.

I'm sure he must be a nice man and his Mom must love him dearly.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to jmwalters' comment:

What, no Cross?

That's not funny.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Madhouse27's comment:

Just got on to get an update on the German tank. Have we heard anything specific yet? Strange that Krug had the least amount if ice time last night among the surviving five. Bartkowski really toughed it out. 

He's fumbled the puck a few times in the last 3 games or so, one of those fumbles led to a goal by the opposition.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

In response to BadHabitude's comment:

That's not funny.

Mildly amusing at least.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

In response to red75's comment:

That's not funny.

Mildly amusing at least.

Maybe a mild chortle?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rufus604. Show Rufus604's posts

Miller just called up on emergency basis.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

I'm sure you've seen him in a movie Wheats, you just didn't know that was him. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Madhouse27. Show Madhouse27's posts

He's fumbled the puck a few times in the last 3 games or so, one of those fumbles led to a goal by the opposition.

Yes and it appeared he was getting the worse of some of the physical battles against the Rangers. When I was checking the TOI stats I just expected Bartkowski's time to be a bit lower after cranking what appeared to be his knee. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I don't think Miller will get a ton of minutes tomorrow nor Saturday.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

I expect the forwards to revert to the ridgid (CJ) defensive system first and foremost with defensive positioning to help the youngersters on defense .  Krug must learn to adjust his game, the opposition is aware of his offensive skills.  I suggest the team is lacking in defense prospects. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I think the bruins depth, as far as prospects, is a lot better than has been compared too the more recent past. If Trotman or Morrow were healthy enough I wouldn't be too hesitant n felling confident about them playing two or three games for the Bs.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

What movie would this be?

If it's an action movie or all these cgi-generated cartoons they pass off as movies these days, I don't think so. They just ain't my style.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Don-Bruino. Show Don-Bruino's posts

Yes and it appeared he was getting the worse of some of the physical battles against the Rangers. When I was checking the TOI stats I just expected Bartkowski's time to be a bit lower after cranking what appeared to be his knee. 

They're were paying back Torey for embarrassing them in the playoffs. Which is okay for now.

This treatment will inspire Torey to embarrass them again in the upcoming playoffs, if the Rags make it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

A lot of posters freaked out when Krug and Bartkowski were rushed into service, Miller will be fine.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x. Show golden9x's posts

I always thought that Krug looked like a young Bryan Adams sans the Manuel Noriega/Norv Turner/pineapple factory explosion complexion...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

What movie would this be?

If it's an action movie or all these cgi-generated cartoons they pass off as movies these days, I don't think so. They just ain't my style.

Thats basically all the movies he's in. He was in a couple Sylvester Stallone movies, if that helps, haha.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RickyHussle. Show RickyHussle's posts

What did we bring back in exchange for Warsofsky; I see he is with the Blues?  Would he have been the top choice if he were here? 

Sections
Shortcuts