MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMSHow

In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMSHow:
    In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMSHow :  Actually I do know what is going on with DK.. He isn't playing worth a lick , that's whats going on... for too long now , and he is an important part of this team ,and he is not contributing offensively, defensively, whatever... If he is hurt and not 100% maybe he shouldn't be playing then... but the way CJ runs him out there every game for 20 minutes + , 23 shifts on average and for him to be pitching zero's on a nightly basis leads me to believe he is fine health wise... The question needs to be asked.. And buddy, learn how to properly talk to adults.. your grade school insults are childish at best.. you don't need them to validate your argument..We have a difference of opinion.. That 's what makes the world go round.. Have a nice day!
    Posted by cowboys9

Your telling me your an adult...okay whatever. Yes we do have a difference in opinion. I'm willing to give DK some time to get his game back , Bergeron was allowed to, and so is Savard, your saying if Krejci isn't 100% he should sit...tell me who can come up from the farm to replace him, we only need to look back to the playoffs last year, to witness how valuable he is to this team. I'm confident he will round back into form , as for disappointments on this team...it's Boychuck .

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS

With the skill set David Krejci is supposed to have...with all the hype of him being an untradable piece of the future he gets the cigar for the most disappointing..the guy is proving injury prone and playing scared...a serious turnover machine lately!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Until recently Krejci was leading forwards in ice time. His powerplay time has been wasted space. He spent the first 1/4 of the season between Lucic & Horton and still was behind both of them in points for a while. The fact that both have been injured is the reason Krejci has passed. them.

He's just not that good this year. I won't say he's taking nights off he just looks like crap, his timing is off and his shot is very very meh.

In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS:
    In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS : cowboy- didn't Krejci get his melon mashed and miss 6 games this year as a result?  Krejci is tied for 2nd on the team in scoring, is 2nd in PPG, and is a +10.  Nobody gets a "pass" out here, if you haven't noticed.  Maybe you should start a thread ripping him if you feel he is not being held accountable.
    Posted by Crowls2424

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

With only once center playing well on the PP, and him assiged to point duty half the time, it's not shocking the PP is crappy.

But yes, Boychuck has played like an AHL defenseman all season, sadly.

In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS:
    Boychuk's play has been well below what many expected.  Zero goals halfway through the season it's exactly what a guy called "Johnny Rocket" should have. Krejci and Savard have both been slowed by concussions, but that doesn't mean people didn't expect more from them.  I think my biggest disappointment has been the powerplay in general.  Let's face it:  It's an embarrassment.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Krejci does not have the skills or drive of Bergeron. Saying so don't make it so.

Krejci has the skills of Bergeron. The fact is he is not using them. I would agree his play has been nothing but a huge dissapointment!!!
    Posted by notacryingwino

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMSHow

Krejci was merely the last (or second to last if you count Rask's meltdown) domino to fall. They were already without Stuart & Seidenberg, had rookies Boychuck & McQuaid in the lineup, Savard had lied his way back in, and Sobotka was playing with a separated shoulder.

In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMSHow:
    In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMSHow : Your telling me your an adult...okay whatever. Yes we do have a difference in opinion. I'm willing to give DK some time to get his game back , Bergeron was allowed to, and so is Savard, your saying if Krejci isn't 100% he should sit...tell me who can come up from the farm to replace him, we only need to look back to the playoffs last year, to witness how valuable he is to this team. I'm confident he will round back into form , as for disappointments on this team...it's Boychuck .
    Posted by Beezfan4life

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

You were expecting big things from a stay at home defenseman?  Where you hoping he'd stay at home even more? 
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

I never said I was expecting big things I just think he is the biggest disappointment so far. He was making many mistakes in his own zone before he got hurt. Especially since he is in a contract year one would think he would have a strong year. In my eyes he hasn't. With that being said I hope he comes back strong and has a monster second half and stays healthy because when he is playing his best he is great to watch.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS : Crowls, wino dissapeared last year when Rask was terrific and Thomas was on the bench. He showed up after the philly series. Good for him though, his idol Thomas is having a great season
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie

Believe it or not I think Wino is a woman(just an incredibly unladylike one).

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS : I never said I was expecting big things I just think he is the biggest disappointment so far. He was making many mistakes in his own zone before he got hurt. Especially since he is in a contract year one would think he would have a strong year. In my eyes he hasn't. With that being said I hope he comes back strong and has a monster second half and stays healthy because when he is playing his best he is great to watch.
    Posted by callodthedom19

Stuart's open ice hits keep the opposition honest.He loves to step up in the neutral ice if a player has his head down.I look forward to his return.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS : Believe it or not I think Wino is a woman(just an incredibly unladylike one).
    Posted by dezaruchi

How would a transvestite like you, know what sex I am, dezastoogie? Another nothing post, from the clueless poster dez. Cindy you are wrong, I was here all last year, will be here all year this year, and I am sure your sad as that hoe dez, I was right, that Thomas is by far the better goalie.Are weak backhands even allowed in Finnish hockey as Rask seems too have never seen one before!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

4-9-1 There's your Finnish flash in the pan. BY far the biggest choker in sports history, and is proving the collapse was no accident this year!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS : How would a transvestite like you, know what sex I am, dezastoogie? Another nothing post, from the clueless poster dez. Cindy you are wrong, I was here all last year, will be here all year this year, and I am sure your sad as that hoe dez, I was right, that Thomas is by far the better goalie.Are weak backhands even allowed in Finnish hockey as Rask seems too have never seen one before!!!!
    Posted by notacryingwino

Maybe from the picture you used to use as an avatar and your bizarre obsession with Thomas.You're a real class act.I can't believe you smoke dickks with that mouth.Must've taken alot of tricks to save up for a computer.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS : Maybe from the picture you used to use as an avatar and your bizarre obsession with Thomas.You're  areal class act.I can't believe you smoke dickks with that mouth.Must've taken alot of tricks to save up for a computer.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Is areal even a word stooge? I can believe you do with your mouth loser. Now for once try posting something with a single fact stupid. I will not be intimidated, and as usual, like everything in life you are wrong. Your clueless, and your knowledge of hockey couldn't fill a small thimble. Now go play with your new toy girlie boy!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

4-9-1 That's one hell of a record, even for a backup!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS : Is areal even a word stooge? I can believe you do with yours loser. Now for once try posting something with a single fact stupid. I will not be intimidated, and as usual, like everything in life you are wrong. Your clueless, and your knowledge of hockey couldn't fill a small thimble. Now go play with your new toy girlie boy!!!!
    Posted by notacryingwino

That's the best you've got?My you're one angry woman but don't worry.There's a good chance that Thomas will eventually have the restraining order on you lifted and  you won't always be on house arrest.You can still meet him someday and tell him how much you love him(to the point that you've lost all friends and self-respect).I may not know hockey as much as a genius like yourself but I know you're a nutjob.Take the time to spell-check this before replying with drivel that seems to have been written by a 9 year old(IRONY-look it up).

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS : Is areal even a word stooge? I can believe you do with your mouth loser. Now for once try posting something with a single fact stupid. I will not be intimidated, and as usual, like everything in life you are wrong. Your clueless, and your knowledge of hockey couldn't fill a small thimble. Now go play with your new toy girlie boy!!!!
    Posted by notacryingwino

As usual,you won't be right about anything either.You're a bitter,bitter woman.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS : As usual,you won't be right about anything either.You're a bitter,bitter woman.
    Posted by dezaruchi
    YAWNNNNNNN, Your just a factless, clueless tranvestite, that feeds on small boys. You have no facts, only a love affair with a goalie that is 4-9-1. So take your wrong sick mind back too your prison cell, and buy yourself a copy of hockey for dummies, and learn a little about the game. If I have mistaken you for transvestite, when you are really a hermaphradite , my bad!!!!!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS : Where is the slam lady? Learn too read. Did you predict 9 points earned by Rask by January 16th? Or did you, like myself expect much better? I didn't even say he was the biggest disappointment. You did, loser. But since you take it there, instead of sve % look at his g.a.a.. Mediocre at best. 4-9-1 is outright terrible. Boychuck having 0 goals, that is not me slamming Boychuck either. Both stats are plain fact lady, think up a better argument!!!!
    Posted by notacryingwino

The thread is titled "MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS", so your putting Boychuck and Rask out there sounded alot like nominees.  Not sure if the carbon monoxide is a little high in mommy's basement, but my post was pretty straightforward.

You are sad person wino, I am very happy that Thomas has played so well, he is the 1st half Vezina leader and in the conversation for MVP.  As a Bruins fan, I am glad he is playing so well.  You openly root for Rask to fail, it is comical that you blast posters for being Timmy bashers, while you are one of the biggest Rask bashers out here.

Hey pot, meet kettle.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Im telling you guys, when/if Rask regains the starters role, wino will pull a houdini act. I may not be a fan of Thomas, but that doesnt mean I root against him and hope for him to fail. Wino isnt like that. He/She wants the bruins to lose when rask is in net.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS : The thread is titled "MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS", so your putting Boychuck and Rask out there sounded alot like nominees.  Not sure if the carbon monoxide is a little high in mommy's basement, but my post was pretty straightforward. You are sad person wino, I am very happy that Thomas has played so well, he is the 1st half Vezina leader and in the conversation for MVP.  As a Bruins fan, I am glad he is playing so well.  You openly root for Rask to fail, it is comical that you blast posters for being Timmy bashers, while you are one of the biggest Rask bashers out here. Hey pot, meet kettle.
    Posted by Crowls2424

So 0 goals by Boychuck, and 9 pts earned by Rask, wouldn't make them nominees for being disappointing? I don't openly root for any Bruin too fail, the fact they fail is on the players not me. Let's blame Savard after not starting until mid November, that makes much more sense, NOT!!!! Let's face facts, the two guys that have not lived up too their billing is Boychuck and Rask. The stats support this, stats= facts. You people that thought either player was the next big thing were sadly wrong, and now instead of admitting they must be better, try acting like saying their output is dissappointing is a terrible thing. Wake up. My original reply said nothing bad about either guy, but the silly attacks made me pull out the facts, and make you, and your little friends look silly. I will say it again Boychuck no goals and little physical play, and Rask having earned 9 points by Jan 16th is under achieving, as well as a major dissapointment!!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Im telling you guys, when/if Rask regains the starters role, wino will pull a houdini act. I may not be a fan of Thomas, but that doesnt mean I root against him and hope for him to fail. Wino isnt like that. He/She wants the bruins to lose when rask is in net.
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie

You are stupid, I will still be here after Thomas retires, and Rask is starting for some other team. Who is that loser in your pic? 4-9-1 = failure by Rask regardless of which goalies style anyone likes best!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

I wasn't even the first too pick these two. Go back, if you can operate your computer and check. 4-9-1= MAJOR FAILURE!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

You have been trolling for over two years? Seriously? You have that sad of an existence?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

You have been trolling for over two years? Seriously? You have that sad of an existence?
    Posted by callodthedom19

You have just began trolling this year? Then again you have no existence. So stay out of Bruins fan discussions, and go back too your leafs board moron!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS : You have just began trolling this year? Then again you have no existence. So stay out of Bruins fan discussions, and go back too your leafs board moron!!!!
    Posted by notacryingwino

So it seems I'm not the only one noticing you're a troll.Hmmmmm..........

Sections
Shortcuts