MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS

In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS : So it seems I'm not the only one noticing you're a troll.Hmmmmm..........
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]Not the only one noticing your stupid. Did you buy any hockey knowledge yet? Go away hermaphradite. 4-9-1= plain terrible!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS : Not the only one noticing your stupid. Did you buy any hockey knowledge yet? Go away hermaphradite. 4-9-1= plain terrible!!!!
    Posted by notacryingwino[/QUOTE]
    Troll,Troll,TROLL,TROLL,TROLL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS : Troll,Troll,TROLL,TROLL,TROLL
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]
    Such a brilliant reply, NOT!!! Did you think your leaf friend thought up something new by calling a real Bruins fan a troll, stupid? 4-9-1= beer league

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS : Such a brilliant reply, NOT!!! Did you think your leaf friend thought up something new by calling a real Bruins fan a troll, stupid? 4-9-1= beer league
    I sure would like to have a goalie like Tuukka on my beer league team! Wink

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS : Such a brilliant reply, NOT!!! Did you think your leaf friend thought up something new by calling a real Bruins fan a troll, stupid? 4-9-1= beer league
    I doubt you even know a real Bruins fan.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS : I doubt you even know a real Bruins fan.

I doubt you know what a stick, puck, or net is stupid!!!! 4-9-1= a one way trip back to Finland!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Im telling you guys, when/if Rask regains the starters role, wino will pull a houdini act. I may not be a fan of Thomas, but that doesnt mean I root against him and hope for him to fail. Wino isnt like that. He/She wants the bruins to lose when rask is in net.
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie[/QUOTE]
    Ironic that wino does nothing but crying

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS : Ironic that wino does nothing but crying

I see you know english, as well as you know hockey, stupid!!! 4-9-1= backup forever!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS : I see you know english, as well as you know hockey, stupid!!! 4-9-1= backup forever!!!
    As with any TROLL-IGNORE

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS : As with any TROLL-IGNORE

As with any chicken, run for the ignore button when beaten. 4-9-1= Loser like dez!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from seobrien. Show seobrien's posts

This thread had such promise, but it devolved into a name calling cry-athon.
    FAIL.

But back to the point of the thread, I know he's scrambled eggs, but Savard is the real choice. He really needs to pick it up in the second half and ignite the PP, or it will be an early exit.

Rask has been just OK and the recipient of some poor play in front of him and Krejci has been pretty invisible most nights. They both need to step it up.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]This thread had such promise, but it devolved into a name calling cry-athon. FAIL. But back to the point of the thread, I know he's scrambled eggs, but Savard is the real choice. He really needs to pick it up in the second half and ignite the PP, or it will be an early exit. Rask has been just OK and the recipient of some poor play in front of him and Krejci has been pretty invisible most nights. They both need to step it up.
    Posted by seobrien[/QUOTE]
    Any thread wino gets involved with becomes nothing more than an anti-Rask tirade.You're right though Obie.Savard had high expectations that haven't been delivered and both Rask and Krejci need to step it up if Boston expects to do well come playoff time.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS : Any thread wino gets involved with becomes nothing more than an anti-Rask tirade.You're right though Obie.Savard had high expectations that haven't been delivered and both Rask and Krejci need to step it up if Boston expects to do well come playoff time.

The fact is stupid people, attacked me for saying 0 goals by Boychuck, and 9pts by Rask was unbelievable. In no way did I smear either player until called out, for doing so. Slam me, I slam back. But some people like dez just look for arguments, no matter what someone post!!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

[QUOTE]0 goals by Boychuck, 9 points by Rask mid January. Both unbelievable stats!!

Tell me how this was a anti-Rask post?????

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS : You have just began trolling this year? Then again you have no existence. So stay out of Bruins fan discussions, and go back too your leafs board moron!!!!
    If I was a leafs fan. HA!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS : If I was a leafs fan. HA!
    Posted by callodthedom19[/QUOTE]
    Wino thinks EVERYBODY else is an idiot.Maybe it's just her......

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS : If I was a leafs fan. HA!

Don't be ashamed too admit it. We understand leaf fans hiding in Boston!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS : Don't be ashamed too admit it. We understand leaf fans hiding , in Boston!!!
    Learn the difference between TOO and TO if you want to question other people's grammar.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

I live in the woods of Central Maine. Grew up going to Bruins games and watching Bruins games. Stop acting like a little child, someone disagreed with you so you resorted to elementary level name calling. Good Job.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I live in the woods of Central Maine. Grew up going to Bruins games and watching Bruins games. Stop acting like a little child, someone disagreed with you so you resorted to elementary level name calling. Good Job.
    I see you two have met........

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS : Wino thinks EVERYBODY else is an idiot.Maybe it's just her......
    She has serious mental issues. I see her type at the hospital I volunteer at. Always think people are out to get them.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS : She has serious mental issues. I see her type at the hospital I volunteer at. Always think people are out to get them.
    Oh well...back to hockey.Boston has a chance to take over 2nd place in the conference this afternoon plus 2 wins in a row could put a damper on Carolina's playoff hopes.Tough to win 2 days in a row in this league but here's hoping.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: MIDSEASON GOATS: BIGGEST DISAPPOINMENTS FOR ALL 30 NHL TEAMS : Oh well...back to hockey.Boston has a chance to take over 2nd place in the conference this afternoon plus 2 wins in a row could put a damper on Carolina's playoff hopes.Tough to win 2 days in a row in this league but here's hoping.
    I am excited. I am looking for at least 3 out of 4 points. That's what I am expecting with the way the B's have been playing lately.

Sections
Shortcuts