Mike O'Connell Interview Revelations on SportsHub

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Mike O'Connell Interview Revelations on SportsHub

Absolutley Ken Holland best G.M in the game, To say PC is the best G.M in the game, i mean c'mon, we are all happy about the Cup, and he may very well be one day, but lets be real.
    I think once OC made up his mind he was going to trade Thornton it was going to be a team that played out west and the further away from Boston, the better.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

In Response to Re: Mike O'Connell Interview Revelations on SportsHub:
    lol "The best" the GM is Ken Holland and has been for 10 years.  I will say Chia's methodical and efficient trades really paid off. Yes, thank god Jacobs miraculously woke up from his coma and told Sinden to go home and sent O'Connell to LA.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing

he was, no longer is. the red wings are on the decline

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Holland has the best resume of any GM.  Chiarelli has done the best work of anyone at the present.  Building a champion while building for the future is beautiful.  The stuff from Mike O'C is kind of annoying.  On the one hand he's saying he botched the Samsonov pick and said he left everything to the scouts from then on.  Then he wants to take credit for drafting Kessel, Lucic and Marchand after he was gone.  The Bruins had and continue to have a great scouting department that have hit home runs with second rounders.  The only good move O'C ever did was sign TT long-term.  Even there, it took forever to give him a shot at playing.

Sections
Shortcuts