Mike Richards

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Mike Richards

Totally agree Fletch, he is a good player in his own right, love that he's a little dirty and gets nasty..

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dc-bruins-fan. Show dc-bruins-fan's posts

Chara > Richards > Bergeron

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Mike Richards:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mike Richards : I'd take Chara over anyone in this discussion during the regular season. I'd take Richards or anyone in this discussion during the playoffs. Are you serious, dezaruchi, regarding not trading Bergergon for Richards?  I applaud your enthusiasm for your Bruins and your favorite Bruin players, but I'd take that deal in a heartbeat.
    Posted by LoveRealHockey[/QUOTE]
    Yeah,I'm dead serious.Right now,Bergeron is having a bigger impact than Richards is for Philly.I'm also not forgetting that Bergeron is just now regaining the edge and offensive flair he showed when he was 20 .and 21(pre-concussion).Richards has a little too much "Matt Cooke" in his game for my liking and his yap doesn't make him any easier to like.Time will tell but I already know what we have in Bergeron(and I like it).

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mike Richards : Yeah,I'm dead serious.Right now,Bergeron is having a bigger impact than Richards is for Philly.I'm also not forgetting that Bergeron is just now regaining the edge and offensive flair he showed when he was 20 .and 21(pre-concussion).Richards has a little too much "Matt Cooke" in his game for my liking and his yap doesn't make him any easier to like.Time will tell but I already know what we have in Bergeron(and I like it).
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

And your ending quote is what about Brad? 
    :-)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mike Richards : And your ending quote is what about Brad?  :-)
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]
    Big difference between being a weasel and being dangerous.Show me a hit where Marchand is trying to hurt someone and I'll show you 5 of Richards.....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigbadbruinsfan. Show bigbadbruinsfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mike Richards : DK hit last year.  Totally clean.  Totally head on.  get your head outta your Ash and stop fishing for pucks.  I would take him over any player on our current roster without blinking an eye
    Posted by shuperman[/QUOTE]

Did I say something about Krejci?  That's funny, I don't think I did, but if you want to put words in my mouth that's fine.  How about evidence from the hit on Booth or Tim C last night?   The Krejci hit was fine, but had one thing in common with most of richards hits, he only gets guys when they arent looking or in vulnerable positions, from behind, blindside shots, etc.  Krejci was turning, he caught him, it wasn't a penalty, but Richards has highlight reels full of blindside and hits from behind.  Nothing worse than playing a guy who only looks to get ya in a position like that, otherwise, he cant lay the big hit.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Dez,

Brad is in his 1st year and already has been suspended, his hit on Eberle was almost identical to Richards hit last night(which I already stated was dirty and should have been 5 and a game).  He also has done many shady things, cheap things and lots of yapping.  I can't compare yrs service but I would compare this year alone since thats all we can go on at this point. 

bigbad,

I wasn't trying to put words in your man.  I am not even gonna go back and look but Richards plays over the line and I know that.  So did Scott Stevens.  He meant to hurt people and well, he is in the HOF.  He isnt there b/c he scored highlight goals.  He was a pitbull that took no prisoners.  He would do whatever it would take to win.  In todays game all his hits would be illegal. 

Richards looks to hurt.  I have no issue as long as its clean.  I mean its hitting hockey where videos are made of big hits and people love it. 

I would do cartwheels to have a guy like that.  And hitting isnt the only part of his game.  He is pretty much gonna be a lock to get 30 a year.  He is skilled to go with his nasty side.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49thparallel. Show 49thparallel's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mike Richards : One thing I like about Subban is how well he times his shifts and decides when to change in overtime. He convinced me in the Game 3 overtime that nobody's got hockey sense quite like his. 
    Posted by felixwas[/QUOTE]
    Sarcasm right? Wasn't PK the one responsible for the 3-on-1 that lead to Ryder's goal? And boy does he get rid of the puck quickly when he's pressured in his own end. NO doubt because he's a target. But he turns the puck over a lot. Looks good coming out of his own end, then turnover... I think he's being exposed as over-rated this series...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

49th,
    subban may be looking to get rid of the puck quickly but I personally think he is playing great.  Leading all players in ice time as a rookie. Not too shaby.  And he is scoring, hitting and shutting our top line down.  If he is being exposed as over rated I will hate to see him in his prime. 

Sections
Shortcuts