mike richards

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

mike richards

hard not to like the way he plays but i hope lucic or stuart takes a major run at him or that little phagg briere. Richards likes to cherry pick guys that aren't looking and flatten them like he did to Krecji in the playoffs, lets see if the Bruins have any ball$$$ and return the favor.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Re: mike richards

I'd gladly trade the revenge for 2 points.  Is Carcillo playing tonight?  He, on the other hand, needs a beatdown!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Don't touch Richards; he'll then cry to the media the unfairness and injustice of it all. Flyers fans that complain about Crosby whining should worry about their own captain; he does plenty of that himself.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from john6345. Show john6345's posts

I wouldn't mind seeing Mike Richards laid out,sooner or later you get what you give and he's got it coming.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

All captains are supposed harass and work the refs it's their job. I'm sure there are NHL fans who think Chara is a whiner so be it. Richards is a slick skating player with a head that's on a swivel it's tough to get a clean hit on him .

I'm with hangnail I want the 2 points however if McQuaid or Boychuk can line Richards up that would be sweet. The Bruins have shown this year if you want a fight they'll fight so it should be a good game just wish the Bs were 100% healthy.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Mike Richards couldn't carry Sidney Crosby's jock strap.

Oppps...  Sorry, Mike --  Don't cry to the media that I said that, eh ?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

Stuart seems to deliver the best hits, but watch for LoneWolf to throw down with someone ( Carcillo ? ) ..... 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I don't think that Richard's hits are dirty and he is a great player.  A pain in the neck to play against.

However, I'm afriad that I am not above the revenge angle on him and the Flyers tonight though.  I want to win the game first and foremost, but I would LOVE to see some Flyers get laid out tonight.  I absolutely can't stand Briere, Hartnell, Carcillo, Pronger, and yeah, Richards.

I'm not in the caveman "bring back bench clearing brawls" camp, but I would  like nothing more than to see a nasty, edgy, mean Bruins team tonight.

What comes around goes around Mr. Richards...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: mike richards:
    [QUOTE]Don't touch Richards; he'll then cry to the media the unfairness and injustice of it all. Flyers fans that complain about Crosby whining should worry about their own captain; he does plenty of that himself.
    Posted by Kennedy97[/QUOTE]
    He's quickly turned into one of the leagues biggest whiners.For a guy that wants to play on the edge(ie.dirty)he sure cries alot.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]All captains are supposed harass and work the refs it's their job. I'm sure there are NHL fans who think Chara is a whiner so be it. Richards is a slick skating player with a head that's on a swivel it's tough to get a clean hit on him . I'm with hangnail I want the 2 points however if McQuaid or Boychuk can line Richards up that would be sweet. The Bruins have shown this year if you want a fight they'll fight so it should be a good game just wish the Bs were 100% healthy.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]
    The whining I make reference to is Richards complaining about subban being disrespectful and also saying he'd fight Cooke when Crosby fights Carcillo(a putdown of Carcillo and is he comparing himself to Crosby?).That's just 2 recent examples of off ice yapping.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

isnt richards the guy who laid out David booth with that blindside hit last year??? iirc he can be a dirty player

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Agreed on the yapping and whining from Richards.  Why is it that the two guys complaining so much to the media about the conduct other players are both known for crossing the line themselves -- Richards and Dubinsky?

Dubinsky (whether he is right or not) just won't stop whining about Crosby.  P.S.  How did you break your forearm Johnny Boychuk?

And Richards calling out Subban for playing exactly the way he did as a rookie??  I recall an interview with Richards where he was gratuitously patting himself on the back as a rookie because he and his junior buddy Corey Perry both came into the NHL with a swagger and didn't back down to anybody.  Now, he's crying like a baby because PK Subban doesn't show him enough respect??

Time to knock this guy down a peg.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

[QUOTE]I don't think that Richard's hits are dirty and he is a great player.  A pain in the neck to play against. However, I'm afriad that I am not above the revenge angle on him and the Flyers tonight though.  I want to win the game first and foremost, but I would LOVE to see some Flyers get laid out tonight.  I absolutely can't stand Briere, Hartnell, Carcillo, Pronger, and yeah, Richards. I'm not in the caveman "bring back bench clearing brawls" camp, but I would  like nothing more than to see a nasty, edgy, mean Bruins team tonight. What comes around goes around Mr. Richards...
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

My exact response.
    I'll add ,  if you want to hit the guy , hope he's leaves the ice as he'll get you back or a team-mate. 
    I've repeated this may times , one playoff against the Caps Ovy went after the big hit on Richards. Needless to say Richards got him back and not only once in that series. He was hurt on his shoulder but still gave big hits to Ovy and then Malkin when played the Pens the next series.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]Agreed on the yapping and whining from Richards.  Why is it that the two guys complaining so much to the media about the conduct other players are both known for crossing the line themselves -- Richards and Dubinsky? Dubinsky (whether he is right or not) just won't stop whining about Crosby.  P.S.  How did you break your forearm Johnny Boychuk? And Richards calling out Subban for playing exactly the way he did as a rookie??  I recall an interview with Richards where he was gratuitously patting himself on the back as a rookie because he and his junior buddy Corey Perry both came into the NHL with a swagger and didn't back down to anybody.  Now, he's crying like a baby because PK Subban doesn't show him enough respect?? Time to knock this guy down a peg.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    The sooner the better.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from matttt87. Show matttt87's posts

1. I'm all for laying him out, as I am for any of them - but with a big clean hit. I don't want to resort to anything cheap or dirty.

2. From what I read I am probably one of the few that doesn't get his panties in a bunch over RM87 and put him on ignore, but that was pretty funny.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Couldthisbetheyear. Show Couldthisbetheyear's posts

What we need on this team is a player like Richards, who will do whatever it takes to win!!  Out of our line-up, who is that type of player?  From the games I've been watching lately noone fits the description.  Something must be done soon to right the ship.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

matttt87 :

Thanks, I'll be posting here all month...

Try the lobster...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]1. I'm all for laying him out, as I am for any of them - but with a big clean hit. I don't want to resort to anything cheap or dirty. 2. From what I read I am probably one of the few that doesn't get his panties in a bunch over RM87 and put him on ignore, but that was pretty funny.
    Posted by matttt87[/QUOTE]

When RMiller actually posts about hockey I like him just fine.

It's when he posts the same little taunts and barbs over and over like 2-year old and hijacks the thread that he ends up being ignored by everyone.  Tell he's posting thoughts about hockey again and I might take him back off ignore.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

You can be the Hunter or the Hunted. I prefer the Hunter, and the B's are anything but.

For a team that plays great D, they should be taking more liberties with the opposition. Heck they ain't scoring goals, so why not put the fear of god in them, minimum.

Sections
Shortcuts