MILAN LUCIC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

Re: MILAN LUCIC

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

"You worry a little bit about his ability to get in on the forecheck"

This is where Lucic would get left in the dust. He won't be as effective, Milan wouldn't be able to close in on the forecheck as quickly. That is a big pasrt of his game as seperating players from the puck.

[/QUOTE]

Why won't he be able to do this?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I don't think he can be as effective on the forecheck. Milan does get up a head of steam but he is not a quick skater. I think the open ice on rinks over there take away his ability to seperate players from the puck as he can do in the corners in NA. Lucic will not have the ability to track down quicker skaters in the corners.

Yzerman might see it the other way, I don't.

EDIT: Lucic wasn't on the 2007 and 2008 Gold Medal U20 teams that went to Sweden and Czech Republic. Why was that ?

I see a lot of players on those rosters that didn't make it to the pros. Did Milan just explode his last year with the Giants ? Developed later ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

I agree with Stanley also (gasp) that Lucic is skating better (or more determined) this year than last year...perhaps he's zeroing on getting back to the Big Prize, perhaps trying to get to Sochi, perhaps he's energized being a proud new poppa.

Probably a combination of all the above.

RE: International ice vs NHL ice - it's only 15 feet wider - a mere 5' per forward position to cover (and exploit)...I think the concern is overrated and over analyzed. Many NHL players will be taking part and all have to contend with the change.

Milan Lucic would be a welcome addition to Team Canada - might even get NAS to cheer for the Maple Leaf.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to OatesCam's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It never stops blowing my mind people talking about skating and international ice.  Especially the supposed hockey experts.  I feel like they've never watched a European game.  When you add the extra width it doesn't change a lot, but what it actually does is put less emphaisis on speed and more on passing.  No matter how fast a player is, they can't move as fast as the puck.  And with a larger playing surface it becomes more difficult for a player to be effective solo with their speed and you need to play positionally and pass more.  It's a big reason why the Euro game looks more like soccer.

But regardless, Lucic is plenty fast and I would have him on any team in any league on any ice.  The guy's a monster.  If he continues to play (and score) like he has through 10 games, he'll be playing for Cananda.

[/QUOTE]

Th width of the ice is a very big difference.  Go play on both and let me know.  im not so worried about his skating as i am with the penalties.  Lucic would hammer people and it would get called.  He also has been known to turn the puck over.  I would love to see him make it.  Maybe use him against a team like USA that has the grit.  Would be thrilled to see him there.  Not likely to happen   Spare at best.  He wont be there over a guy like logan couture.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

In response to SanDogBrewin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't think he can be as effective on the forecheck. Milan does get up a head of steam but he is not a quick skater. I think the open ice on rinks over there take away his ability to seperate players from the puck as he can do in the corners in NA. Lucic will not have the ability to track down quicker skaters in the corners.

Yzerman might see it the other way, I don't.

EDIT: Lucic wasn't on the 2007 and 2008 Gold Medal U20 teams that went to Sweden and Czech Republic. Why was that ?

I see a lot of players on those rosters that didn't make it to the pros. Did Milan just explode his last year with the Giants ? Developed later ?

[/QUOTE]

That's correct.  He was the 50th overall pick for a reason.  He was considered a potential project, a possible 4th liner.  Great size, tough, good attitude but not a scorer. He emerged as a solid scorer in 2006-2007 and then exploded in the 2007 playoffs (after the WJC) was Memorial Cup MVP.  After that he was named captain of Canada's National Junior squad and played in the summer Super Series vs Russia.  He would have been on (and probably captain of) the 2008 WJC Team except, you know, he was playing for Boston.

I'm still not sure why he wouldn't be able to track down quicker players.  He tracks down quick players now, is he going to become slower or the others somehow faster.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OatesCam. Show OatesCam's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

It never stops blowing my mind people talking about skating and international ice.  Especially the supposed hockey experts.  I feel like they've never watched a European game.  When you add the extra width it doesn't change a lot, but what it actually does is put less emphaisis on speed and more on passing.  No matter how fast a player is, they can't move as fast as the puck.  And with a larger playing surface it becomes more difficult for a player to be effective solo with their speed and you need to play positionally and pass more.  It's a big reason why the Euro game looks more like soccer.

But regardless, Lucic is plenty fast and I would have him on any team in any league on any ice.  The guy's a monster.  If he continues to play (and score) like he has through 10 games, he'll be playing for Cananda.

[/QUOTE]

Th width of the ice is a very big difference.  Go play on both and let me know.  im not so worried about his skating as i am with the penalties.  Lucic would hammer people and it would get called.  He also has been known to turn the puck over.  I would love to see him make it.  Maybe use him against a team like USA that has the grit.  Would be thrilled to see him there.  Not likely to happen   Spare at best.  He wont be there over a guy like logan couture.  

[/QUOTE]

I've played on both.  I'm a fast, average-sized forward.  I enjoy the international ice, but I don't find it a huge advantage for me.  If anything, the game seems to slow down and become less about skating and more about passing.  I do find a big difference playing on small rinks that are below regulation in LENGTH, but not width.  If I don't have extra distance to seperate myself from defenders, my speed advantage become moot.

But if you seperate the end zone into halfs and Lucic is on the attack on the left side, there's an extra 7.5 feet of width for players to avoid his hits but no more length.  That's not that much.  And that's assuming the play is open.  In reality hockey is played where the puck is, not in open space.  There are scrums along the boards in any hockey game, and I'll take Lucic in any scrum.  Add to that his abilty to play under pressure (this is a one game winner-take-all scenario) and the fact that he's one of the highest scoring left wings around, and he's on any team of mine.

I'm also not too conerned about penalties for hits.  I think that's over rated.  I haven't seen to many clean, hard hits penalized in international play, especially above the Junior level.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

"...He wont be there over a guy like logan couture." - 'shuperman'

I take Milan Lucic over Logan Couture every day of the week. For the simple fact that Lucic is a proven winner.

Game #7, vs Toronto, down 4-2, 3 mins to go - Lucic scores to make it 4-3 and in the goal-celebration scrum is yelling - no - WILLING!  "One more, Boys! One more!"

That's who I want on my team

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I don't think Milan will be running around like a chicken with his head cutoff. There just isn't open ice hits or tons of pinning-players-to-the boards in the corners, grinder games. Lots of cycle play and goals scored on rushes. The play is so much different than when on NA ice in my view.

So Chiarelli could have let him go play if he weren't playing so well in Boston...but he was so he stayed. Would have had a barometer then. I'll say this, I would love to see Lucic prove me wrong.

Watching the last few Mens, U20 and U18 worlds, I think the US and Canada have closed the gap during IIHF Mens play over there. All the Gold used to come over in NA. Russia, Sweden and the Czechs used to walk all over other countries over there except for the Hasek/Kariya game.

Again Yzerman could think that Lucic will be fine.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I've played on both.  I'm a fast, average-sized forward.  I enjoy the international ice, but I don't find it a huge advantage for me.  If anything, the game seems to slow down and become less about skating and more about passing.  I do find a big difference playing on small rinks that are below regulation in LENGTH, but not width.  If I don't have extra distance to seperate myself from defenders, my speed advantage become moot.

But if you seperate the end zone into halfs and Lucic is on the attack on the left side, there's an extra 7.5 feet of width for players to avoid his hits but no more length.  That's not that much.  And that's assuming the play is open.  In reality hockey is played where the puck is, not in open space.  There are scrums along the boards in any hockey game, and I'll take Lucic in any scrum.  Add to that his abilty to play under pressure (this is a one game winner-take-all scenario) and the fact that he's one of the highest scoring left wings around, and he's on any team of mine.

I'm also not too conerned about penalties for hits.  I think that's over rated.  I haven't seen to many clean, hard hits penalized in international play, especially above the Junior level.

[/QUOTE]

Ive played on both as well and its a big difference.  Its about being in the right place.  Nowing when to collapse and anticipating the play.  Lucic straight speed is fine.  Its his quick bursts to be in position. He doesnt have this.  Every teams defense will be mobile and the width makes it easier for dmen to hold lines bc they can move more.  

You are correct that the puck movement is key, this isnt something that he is not good at.  In fact his puck movement is avg at best.  His biggest asset is getting on dmen quickly, width of ice is advantage dman.  

Stampkos was left off the last team.  Its gonna be about the right fit.  I remember when bertuzzi made it bc he was a big hulking power fwd.  he looked outta place and was exposed.  Give me st louis, logan, nash etc etc.  im not saying i dont think he would do well, i just think canada has much better options.  its not just about beating other left wingers.  Its gonna be about beating out top centers like mike richards.  I take mike richards over lucic every day.  Especially on a big rink

and yes i have seen big hits, avg hits and little hits called in international play.  They call everything.  .  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Better explanation!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to gord11's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I take Milan Lucic over Logan Couture every day of the week. For the simple fact that Lucic is a proven winner.

Game #7, vs Toronto, down 4-2, 3 mins to go - Lucic scores to make it 4-3 and in the goal-celebration scrum is yelling - no - WILLING!  "One more, Boys! One more!"

[/QUOTE]

Logan couture is probably one of the best kept secrets in hockey.  He is head and shoulders better at every aspect of the game over lucic minus the hitting.  He plays every situation and is becoming dats bergie like and likely will win a selke soon.  i love lucic, in fact he is my favorite bruin...he is not better then logan.  Someone like San can likely sing logans praises as well since he sees him more.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Logan couture is probably one of the best kept secrets in hockey.  He is head and shoulders better at every aspect of the game over lucic minus the hitting.  He plays every situation and is becoming dats bergie like and likely will win a selke soon.  i love lucic, in fact he is my favorite bruin...he is not better then logan.  Someone like San can likely sing logans praises as well since he sees him more.  

[/QUOTE]
    Tough call Shupe. I agree with your assessment on Logan, but I don't know if I had a game 7 to play if I'd take him over Lucic. What's really funny about Lucic is that every time he's given the B's the lead, or tied the game for the B's in an elimination game the B's lost. 09'- Gm7 against the Canes Lucic scored to tie it. In 2010 he scored the 2nd & 3rd goals against Philly in game 7 to give the B's the lead. And we know what happened there. He didn't score in any of the elimination games in 11' except game 4 against Philly & those were insurance goals. In 2012 he didn't score at all. Last yr he scored the 2nd goal in game 6 to give the B's the lead. Not saying all of these losses are on him, but it's just a funny coincidence & pattern that I noticed. 

Getting back on track, If he keeps doing what he's doing Shupe, I don't think Yzerman & company will keep him off. He's been pretty dominant thus far. However, I do think you're far more correct than OatesCam with regards to your assessment of differences of Int'l ice. The extra width of the ice certainly helps the skaters that have great acceleration & lateral movement moreso than someone of Lucic stature who has great straight ahead speed, but he's like a turbo charged engine. He has some lag before he gets there. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Tough call Shupe. I agree with your assessment on Logan, but I don't know if I had a game 7 to play if I'd take him over Lucic. What's really funny about Lucic is that every time he's given the B's the lead, or tied the game for the B's in an elimination game the B's lost. 09'- Gm7 against the Canes Lucic scored to tie it. In 2010 he scored the 2nd & 3rd goals against Philly in game 7 to give the B's the lead. And we know what happened there. He didn't score in any of the elimination games in 11' except game 4 against Philly & those were insurance goals. In 2012 he didn't score at all. Last yr he scored the 2nd goal in game 6 to give the B's the lead. Not saying all of these losses are on him, but it's just a funny coincidence & pattern that I noticed. 

Getting back on track, If he keeps doing what he's doing Shupe, I don't think Yzerman & company will keep him off. He's been pretty dominant thus far. However, I do think you're far more correct than OatesCam with regards to your assessment of differences of Int'l ice. The extra width of the ice certainly helps the skaters that have great acceleration & lateral movement moreso than someone of Lucic stature who has great straight ahead speed, but he's like a turbo charged engine. He has some lag before he gets there. 

[/QUOTE]

If i could have one id take one i would choose logan.  Thats how much i think of him.  And i absolutely have major man crush on lucic.   I think lucic would do well.  I do worry about certain situations.  but thats what the coaches are there for.  Im hopeful he makes it.   Imagine getz perry lucic as crash line.  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Couture reminds me of Sakic. Terrific all around player, very good descrition of his game. If it comes down to between him and Lucic, I would not want to be the one who has to make that decision. I would give the edge to Lucic slightly only becuase theyre really is nobody like him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

What a difference a year makes!  Fats no more!  I dislike comparisons as the game is team orientated and line combination is the key for success.  Logan Couture is great but maybe not with Krecji.  Lucic is coveted but just maybe he fits into Boston the best.  WTFknows.  I liked OatesCam's analysis, he did not say he was right only that was his observation and experience.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from KMCI. Show KMCI's posts

Luc hands down over Cout any time.   In Olympics Luc would not be playing pk, his weakness is boards in his own end, not the corners, he would have no problem attacking D in the other end. 2 different players and different positions. Cout is a center and he is not going to oust all the center talent ahead of him and sad but neither will Luc if he doesn't continue his pace.

2010 roster  Forwards

Sidney Crosby, 21         Rick Nash, 25         Jarome Iginla, 32         Mike Richards, 25     Joe Thornton, 30         Patrick Marleau, 30         Ryan Getzlaf, 24          Brenden Morrow, 31        Corey Perry, 24       Dany Heatley, 29         Eric Staal, 25            Patrice Bergeron, 25      Jonathan Toews, 21                                                                                                                 add 4 years to all these fellows who will return and who is gone---Heatley,  Morrow,  Iggy, Marleau, Thorn????

Crosby1st, Staal82nd, Toews82nd, Getz19th, Perry12th, Richards82nd, Nash270th and Bergy226th were slotted early to repeat.  Stamkos 2nd, was in his second year, missed the cut but will not miss it this time, leaving 3 positions.

Marleau9th,  is hot right now as is big Joe16th, they stay hot and they will return. St. Louis 7th, should make it as well age or no age. If Iggy lights a fire, he would possibly get that shot but not likely. Duschene11th, is hot and how do u leave off Tavares 15th, Couture is 10th.

Luc is 28th, Spezza is 26th , Steen is 5th but will play for Sweden.

12 of top 30 scorers are Canadians and this does not include Kunitz and Benn who also are tied for 30th making it 14. Be shocked if Luc or Couture make it, tho I would like both, Luc just is more fun and a monster, it is all going to come down to fit. Seg even has a shot, he is lighting it up and both CJ and PC love him.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to KMCI's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Luc hands down over Cout any time.   In Olympics Luc would not be playing pk, his weakness is boards in his own end, not the corners, he would have no problem attacking D in the other end. 2 different players and different positions. Cout is a center and he is not going to oust all the center talent ahead of him and sad but neither will Luc if he doesn't continue his pace.

2010 roster  Forwards

Sidney Crosby, 21         Rick Nash, 25         Jarome Iginla, 32         Mike Richards, 25     Joe Thornton, 30         Patrick Marleau, 30         Ryan Getzlaf, 24          Brenden Morrow, 31        Corey Perry, 24       Dany Heatley, 29         Eric Staal, 25            Patrice Bergeron, 25      Jonathan Toews, 21                                                                                                                 add 4 years to all these fellows who will return and who is gone---Heatley,  Morrow,  Iggy, Marleau, Thorn????

Crosby1st, Staal82nd, Toews82nd, Getz19th, Perry12th, Richards82nd, Nash270th and Bergy226th were slotted early to repeat.  Stamkos 2nd, was in his second year, missed the cut but will not miss it this time, leaving 3 positions.

Marleau9th,  is hot right now as is big Joe16th, they stay hot and they will return. St. Louis 7th, should make it as well age or no age. If Iggy lights a fire, he would possibly get that shot but not likely. Duschene11th, is hot and how do u leave off Tavares 15th, Couture is 10th.

Luc is 28th, Spezza is 26th , Steen is 5th but will play for Sweden.

12 of top 30 scorers are Canadians and this does not include Kunitz and Benn who also are tied for 30th making it 14. Be shocked if Luc or Couture make it, tho I would like both, Luc just is more fun and a monster, it is all going to come down to fit. Seg even has a shot, he is lighting it up and both CJ and PC love him.

[/QUOTE]

Over the last few yrs ive listened to what the players say about logan to go along with watching him.  He excels in every aspect of hockey and is a great skater.   You can put him on in any situation and get results.   Hes the bergie-dats of the sharks.  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Over the last few yrs ive listened to what the players say about logan to go along with watching him.  He excels in every aspect of hockey and is a great skater.   You can put him on in any situation and get results.   Hes the bergie-dats of the sharks.  

[/QUOTE]

Are there other players in the league that compare to Couture? With his skill set Lucic is basically in a class of his own. I like Couture (reminds me of Krejci) but he makes a hit literally once every 3 or 4 games. Lucic is a beast that forces D-men into making mistakes even when he's not scoring points. No way I'd deal Lucic for Couture. I think you'll see Lucic in Boston for a long time regardless of any fantasy talk we engage in. I certainly prefer it that way.  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to dezaruchi's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Are there other players in the league that compare to Couture? With his skill set Lucic is basically in a class of his own. I like Couture (reminds me of Krejci) but he makes a hit literally once every 3 or 4 games. Lucic is a beast that forces D-men into making mistakes even when he's not scoring points. No way I'd deal Lucic for Couture. I think you'll see Lucic in Boston for a long time regardless of any fantasy talk we engage in. I certainly prefer it that way.  

[/QUOTE]

Dez, im with you.  And i dont think i could make that fantasy deal either.  I like lucic waaaay too much and he is a breed of his own.  But talking team canada and big ice im taking logan who plays in every zone equally as well, can anchor pp and pk.  Lucic was made to play in boston.  You watch a ton of hockey and i dont need to tell you how good logan is.  Hes wicked.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dez, im with you.  And i dont think i could make that fantasy deal either.  I like lucic waaaay too much and he is a breed of his own.  But talking team canada and big ice im taking logan who plays in every zone equally as well, can anchor pp and pk.  Lucic was made to play in boston.  You watch a ton of hockey and i dont need to tell you how good logan is.  Hes wicked.  

[/QUOTE]

Yeah Shupe, if we're talking Olympics I can certainly see your point in wanting Couture's foot speed over Lucic's brawn. As far as the NHL goes though, I'd stick with Lucic and what he brings to the table.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah Shupe, if we're talking Olympics I can certainly see your point in wanting Couture's foot speed over Lucic's brawn. As far as the NHL goes though, I'd stick with Lucic and what he brings to the table.

[/QUOTE]

I would love both.  i think if logan keeps putting up numbers like he is this year he may be in mvp talk.  He is the sharks best player.  

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

I would love both.  i think if logan keeps putting up numbers like he is this year he may be in mvp talk.  He is the sharks best player. 

To these eyes, he's one of the best players on a very deep club. Marleau, Thornton, and Pavelski are all still pretty good most nights. Niemi is pretty good too. I'd say almost as good as Rask even.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

"...and then exploded in the 2007 playoffs (after the WJC) was Memorial Cup MVP." - 'OatesCam'

Lucic was also captain of that Van Giants Memorial Cup winning team, correct?

Lucic is a leader and a winner and, maybe most importantly, brings something none of Couture, Marleau, Thornton, Nash - any other Canadian forward - brings; he scares the hell out of everybody AND he puts the puck in the net at crucial times . There is no one like him in the world right now.

Lucic's most important assets are his intensity and his will to win. These are things I don't think a National Team GM should ever discount and for these, Lucic is also almost without peer on this list of returnees and prospective picks. With the exception of Crosby and Toews, I can't find another player on that list with the same amount of...fire, the same amount of drive, a player who would rather chew off his own right arm than lose; who would put the puck in his teeth and skate it head-first into the net to score when the game is on the line.

If Canada tries to make a team of nothing but small speedy forwards - Stamkos, St.Louis, Tavares, Duschene, Kunitz?! - skilled and pedigreed as they may be, they will lose.

If Canada tries to make a team of talented but potential future disappearers; Marleau, Getzlaff, Richards, Nash - they will lose.

On this potential team for the ages, Lucic (and Bergeron) - like Toews and Crosby - are going to be integral.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

[QUOTE]

"...and then exploded in the 2007 playoffs (after the WJC) was Memorial Cup MVP." - 'OatesCam'

Lucic was also captain of that Van Giants Memorial Cup winning team, correct?

Lucic is a leader and a winner and, maybe most importantly, brings something none of Couture, Marleau, Thornton, Nash - any other Canadian forward - brings; he scares the hell out of everybody AND he puts the puck in the net at crucial times . There is no one like him in the world right now.

Lucic's most important assets are his intensity and his will to win. These are things I don't think a National Team GM should ever discount and for these, Lucic is also almost without peer on this list of returnees and prospective picks. With the exception of Crosby and Toews, I can't find another player on that list with the same amount of...fire, the same amount of drive, a player who would rather chew off his own right arm than lose; who would put the puck in his teeth and skate it head-first into the net to score when the game is on the line.

If Canada tries to make a team of nothing but small speedy forwards - Stamkos, St.Louis, Tavares, Duschene, Kunitz?! - skilled and pedigreed as they may be, they will lose.

If Canada tries to make a team of talented but potential future disappearers; Marleau, Getzlaff, Richards, Nash - they will lose.

On this potential team for the ages, Lucic (and Bergeron) - like Toews and Crosby - are going to be integral.

[/QUOTE]

richards has every bit of moxy and winning ability as lucic.  So does getzlaff, so does st louis, so does perry...all are champs, some are returning from 2010.  St Louis didnt even make the last squad.  How do you go wrong with logan, taveres, giroux, duschene all are fantastic players.  kunitz is far from an outside the slot type player.   I dont want him on the team but he plays unreal with sid.   Same as st louis and stampkos.   

team canada is stacked at center.   I think its obvious that guys like richards will be moved to the wing.  i could see bergie possibly playing with sid.  Just so many options.  

Trust me when i say im not knocking lucic.  But bergie was lost in his first appearance.  This isnt the nhl.  Its the worlds best.  I dont think lucic gets the nod over logan, tavares for example.  If its between a richards or lucic im taking richards.  He hits, scores, kills pims and has always been clutch and can take draws and play the wing.  Its about getting guys who can buy into roles and ultimately winning.  Canada was plenty physical in 2010.  The great thing is bergie will have a much bigger role, stampkos will be there.   

you are right, there is only one lucic.  But as a fan of the bruins, team canada and lucic i wouldnt have him in my starting 12 fwds.  

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Olympics Schmolympics

There is only one Milan Lucic, he is in a category all by himself, and he plays in Boston- in the NHL. Put Lucic and Couture both on the market tomorrow- and it's every team in the league going after Milan all day long.

As far as Lucic looking so much better this year , simple ... Iginla in , the human Xanax out.

Sections
Shortcuts