Re: milan lucic gets punched in Vancouver bar

Let the big boys do it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54ESgRG_VRw

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

See it here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

So the guy punches Lucic three times and Lucic doesn't kill him in response.

What a man.  Amazing.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to neely66's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Let the big boys do it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54ESgRG_VRw

[/QUOTE]

U want me to press it for u too. 

[/QUOTE]

No, I want you to start a third thread with you trying to post a link.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Lucic didn't look to worst for wear...never a good thing getting into fights with fans or idiots try to be heroes to their buddies... You can't win these type of confrontations... It usually takes two to tango, so there probably is more to this story.....Also, what is up with the " you know who your "f#%€%#g with attitude?   Lucic doesn't look good here ....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

Lucic goes drinking with some friends in downtown Vancouver ~ what could possibly go wrong ??

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to cowboys9's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lucic didn't look to worst for wear...never a good thing getting into fights with fans or idiots try to be heroes to their buddies... You can't win these type of confrontations... It usually takes two to tango, so there probably is more to this story.....Also, what is up with the " you know who your "f#%€%#g with attitude?   Lucic doesn't look good here ....

[/QUOTE]

I thought it was the other guy who was saying that and Lucic said he would kill him.

When Milan was telling the officer how many punches he took he sounded a little intoxicated. The other guy, I'm sure had some liquid courage.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I thought it was the other guy who was saying that and Lucic said he would kill him.

When Milan was telling the officer how many punches he took he sounded a little intoxicated. The other guy, I'm sure had some liquid courage.

[/QUOTE]

Hey Kel, I had to go back and see the video again, and it was Lucic that I heard....and reading some online reports they say the same... This one is on TSN website....still didnt see any punches thrown in the video .. Or what type of hits were delivered...

In the video, which was reportedly filmed Saturday, Lucic and another man exchange words in front of Vancouver police, who had arrived on scene.

"You know who you're f**ing with mother f**er?" Lucic asks the other man. "I'll f**ing kill you."

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Sometimes bad things happen when you go to a bar.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In response to neely66's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Hey Kel, I had to go back and see the video again, and it was Lucic that I heard....and reading some online reports they say the same... This one is on TSN website....still didnt see any punches thrown in the video .. Or what type of hits were delivered...

In the video, which was reportedly filmed Saturday, Lucic and another man exchange words in front of Vancouver police, who had arrived on scene.

"You know who you're f**ing with mother f**er?" Lucic asks the other man. "I'll f**ing kill you."

[/QUOTE]

Its lucic who is saying u know who ur fkn with that's just stupid and childish And he said I'll fkn kill u.wow milan u need help.  Never understand someone who has an easy life like that could talk like that. All I can say  lucky for him he said it to someone who didn't pursue it.  I can think of some close guys who would have seriously v hurt him if he had used that threat. 

Stupid milan - acting like s kid ur a pro with lots to lose.  Think before u talk

[/QUOTE]

Who cares? I seriously doubt Lucic started with him. You heard him say the guy punched him in the face more than once.

It's not like he's playing the "do you know who I am" card to an officer. He's letting this guy know he will hurt him bad.

Count me as impressed that you can think of "some close guys who would seriously hurt him"....I doubt you know many people that would fair well against a 6"3 230lb world class athlete that is one of the better fighters in hockey.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Anyone else smell Marco here?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

If the cop let it go, it was because he did not see the blows.  I would say the same thing if a guy hit me twice or three times without striking back.  The cop diffused the incident properly.  The end of the story.  Milan move to Boston permanently like NEELY.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Okay, now not only am I convinced he's Marco, I'm pretty sure he got in a scuffle with Lucic on Saturday night.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

That was an early Christmas present!

Sections
Shortcuts