Milan Lucic: start fighting

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Re: Milan Lucic: start fighting

Looch is not playing like himself and all of you are right , he has to play angry and hungry. I stated in one of my posts a while a go someone on the team should find a way to make him mad and give him a kick in the butt. Maybe CJ told him not to fight because he is needed more on the ice, but he has to get into the game and he is not. Someone told him he is a scorer and not to fight, but he has to in order to play his game and be effective.

I don't believe because he has a family he has slowed down, he is a pro and will figure out what it takes to get his game back and if JC is the problem Looch should have a talk with him or take it upon himself to improve.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Feet moving and playing physical usually adds to ending up on the scoring sheet for him. Far too good of a player for his numbers to be what they are right now.

Whatever is wrong with him, I have a feeling he's going to turn it around here. Just in time too.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gord11. Show gord11's posts

He is tired. The whole team is. They have been playing every other night since February 18th and will continue to do so for the forseeable future. The way Lucic plays has to be particularly tiring. You see every team's big hitters taking runs at him whenever possible every night. He absorbs a lot. Nobody's really doing what they're known for these days, nobody's quite himself - Not Seguin, not Horton, not Chara, not Thornton, not Lucic.... They're tired.

I don't know how they've done it, but the Bruins have stayed around the Top 5 in the overall Standings from the get-go. In a stupid season, scheduled by Sadists, they should be commended.

The Playoffs are all that matters.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

Might there be something wrong with his hand? Remember the game about a month ago against the Sens and the camera caught Lucic saying something to Neil (I think). Whoever it was it appeared as if he asked Luc to fight, Luc said something back that the camera didn't catch and then the Sen said something like, "I didn't know".

As well, I don't think I've ever seen him fan on so many passes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to readsocks' comment:

In response to shuperman's comment:

In response to hangnail's comment:

Yawn

Why do they come here?

hmmm to look at your ridiculous clown on skates avatar?? Is that a self portait? 

Useless.  You offer nothing in terms of conversation.  and yes it is.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to gord11's comment:

He is tired. The whole team is. They have been playing every other night since February 18th and will continue to do so for the forseeable future. The way Lucic plays has to be particularly tiring. You see every team's big hitters taking runs at him whenever possible every night. He absorbs a lot. Nobody's really doing what they're known for these days, nobody's quite himself - Not Seguin, not Horton, not Chara, not Thornton, not Lucic.... They're tired.

I don't know how they've done it, but the Bruins have stayed around the Top 5 in the overall Standings from the get-go. In a stupid season, scheduled by Sadists, they should be commended.

Absolutely!  I had mentioned this in an earlier post, but I can't think of a power forward that is having a good time of it right now!  Did you notice Clarkson last night.  These big guys are fading under the scheduling.  I think it is time Claude starts to rotate guys out of the line up to get them some rest and healing, as everyone has bumps & bruises.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to MeanE's comment:

Absolutely!  I had mentioned this in an earlier post, but I can't think of a power forward that is having a good time of it right now!  Did you notice Clarkson last night.  These big guys are fading under the scheduling.  I think it is time Claude starts to rotate guys out of the line up to get them some rest and healing, as everyone has bumps & bruises.

Great point.  That guy was invisible.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

When I complain that he doesnt get to the net enough, people usually counter: Drew, he takes a beating down there....He's saving that for the postseason.

God, I hope so.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Drewski5. Show Drewski5's posts

He better come out checking , driving to the net, and energetic once the postseason rolls around!!!

Thats the Lucic Im waiting for.  You know, we talk a lot about Sturm face.  But where is Lucic circa 2011 face.  The devious raised eyebrow complimented w/ the half-grin/half-snarl smirk.

Wheres the Lucic face?  (other than in Komisarek's nightmares)?

Where's the guy who loves to start shoving 2-3 guys after a whistle?

Where is the guy who just smiled when Komisarek skated up to him and whispered something in his ear?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to tman0325's comment:

Lets not kid ourselves people there were occassions when Cam looked for a fight to get himself going.  You can not bring it every night when you are scorer and tough guy and when Cam's play slacked someone was gonna pay.  It sounds odd but it is true. 

bingo. exactly what i meant.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Yes he is leading the B's in hits but if that is all he is bringing to the table at this point then he can do it on the third line until he "figures out" the rest of his game.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

In response to gord11's comment:

Terrific post. But I can tell you that I was livid when noone stepped up after the dirty elbow to Marchand's head. I felt the same way I did after Cooke blindsided Savard.

Sections
Shortcuts