Milan Lucic the man

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

Milan Lucic the man

We all know how much of a beast he is. And if someone else menitioned this in another thread I apologize. The other nite after Fraser took that Lucic shot in the forehead. During the intermission he saw Fraser and went up to him, said he hopes he's OK and said he ane his families prayers are with him and hopes he recovers soon. I think that shows that as much as we all think there's no respect between the players anymore. I think this shows even during the heat of the battle some of them have not only respect, but quality character as well. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: Milan Lucic the man

Very high quality man.

Good stuff, Nite.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

This was good to hear.  Whenever he's appeared in the media he seems like a thoughtful, decent guy. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to RichHillOntario's comment:

This was good to hear.  Whenever he's appeared in the media he seems like a thoughtful, decent guy. 

I also like the fact no matter the situation in a game, when he is in a between periods interview he always has a smile, answers questions thoughfully and is very respectful.I love that guy and hope he is a Bruin his whole career, good stuff Nite.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

In response to NeelyOrrBourque's comment:

We all know how much of a beast he is. And if someone else menitioned this in another thread I apologize. The other nite after Fraser took that Lucic shot in the forehead. During the intermission he saw Fraser and went up to him, said he hopes he's OK and said he ane his families prayers are with him and hopes he recovers soon. I think that shows that as much as we all think there's no respect between the players anymore. I think this shows even during the heat of the battle some of them have not only respect, but quality character as well. 

That is awesome!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Very high quality man.

Good stuff, Nite.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Might account for some of his struggles during the regular season... it must be very difficult to flip a switch each night from thoughtful, decent husband and father to human wrecking machine.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandShore. Show OrrandShore's posts

I did not think he had it in him to ask fraser how he was, but I'm glad he did it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In response to OrrandShore's comment:

I did not think he had it in him to ask fraser how he was, but I'm glad he did it.

Why? Do you really think these guys are animals off the ice too?

Sections
Shortcuts