Milan Lucic Turnover Machine - Leads Chicago in Assists

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Phatfield. Show Phatfield's posts

Milan Lucic Turnover Machine - Leads Chicago in Assists

Can Jaromir Jagr teach the turnover machine how to pass to his own teammates?  Lucic is awful bad.  Remember Milan Black and Gold, Black and Gold, Spoked B, Spoked B

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: Milan Lucic Turnover Machine - Leads Chicago in Assists

Your mommy must be really proud of you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bgrif008. Show bgrif008's posts

We all know that was an awful play. Lucic knows it too. It happens, but it sure does stink when it happens to the B's. He'll bounce back and so will the team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gaaucoin. Show gaaucoin's posts

In response to Phatfield's comment:

Can Jaromir Jagr teach the turnover machine how to pass to his own teammates?  Lucic is awful bad.  Remember Milan Black and Gold, Black and Gold, Spoked B, Spoked B

AAAAwwwwww give it a rest...sure he put up a stinker for a game...so did the rest of the Bs...so did the Hawks...Crawford was lousy...Rask was crummy...and the D on both sides was a laugh. The Hawks won, but it was a lucky thing for them...more dingers off the posts...they were maybe better, but only by 1/4 the width of a goalpost...watch out Saturday evening...you'll no see another game like that one...expect another 2-1 final score.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

Apart from that play I think he played a great game.  His contributions outweigh his mistakes.  I am more concerned about Seguin.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernsox. Show southernsox's posts

I think the next 3 will be decided by 1 goal in each, 2 ot games left in them..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from goodnewsbears. Show goodnewsbears's posts

In response to mattbs's comment:

Apart from that play I think he played a great game.  His contributions outweigh his mistakes.  I am more concerned about Seguin.

Very concerning.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattbs. Show mattbs's posts

In response to mattbs's comment:

Very concerning.

[/QUOTE]

My biggest concern isn't his skill, speed or effort but his hockey smarts.  He needs to learn a little from Krejci, Marchand, Savard.  He's got to realize its not all about speed all the time.  

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tremha77. Show tremha77's posts

In response to readsocks' comment:

[QUOTE]

what a surprise.. Lucic turns the puck over many many times nightly... but that one  was ridiculous.. he is terrible.... go back and watch the tape of the game.. he lost the puck NUMEROUS times along the boards.. trade him and Seguin for a bag of pucks...

[/QUOTE]

you are a moron.  Lucic is a beast.  His goal in game 4 reversed momentum in favour of Boston.  The Chicago D cringe every time he comes charging.  Every team in the NHL would jump at the chance to get him.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

In response to tremha77's comment:

In response to readsocks' comment:

what a surprise.. Lucic turns the puck over many many times nightly... but that one  was ridiculous.. he is terrible.... go back and watch the tape of the game.. he lost the puck NUMEROUS times along the boards.. trade him and Seguin for a bag of pucks...

you are a moron.  Lucic is a beast.  His goal in game 4 reversed momentum in favour of Boston.  The Chicago D cringe every time he comes charging.  Every team in the NHL would jump at the chance to get him.

77 don't pay any attention to those two fools.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Just opened this thread. It is downright hilarious.

Jagr, the turnover machine, needs to teach Lucic how to not turn the puck over??

Wow.

/thread

-----------------------------------------
    "Lighten up Francis"

Sections
Shortcuts