Milan Lucic: Turnover Machine

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Milan Lucic: Turnover Machine

Lucic fans, try to defend him for this one.  The guy has been one of the worst playoff performers on this team.  Absolutely dreadful in his own end.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Milan Lucic: Turnover Machine

And you try and defend your lover!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsGENIUS. Show bruinsGENIUS's posts

HORRIBLE IN ALL 3 ZONES AND NO OFFENSE OR BONE CRUSHING CHECKS.
    MAYBE HE'S A FLAMER.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeZanussi. Show JoeZanussi's posts

In Response to Milan Lucic: Turnover Machine:
    [QUOTE]Lucic fans, try to defend him for this one.  The guy has been one of the worst playoff performers on this team.  Absolutely dreadful in his own end.
    Posted by TimThomas-god[/QUOTE]

If Lucic doesn't play a physical game, he's totally useless.  The guy has zero stickhandling skills.  There's many times when he has open ice & just has to beat one guy with a simple pull move, but he turns it over time & time again.
    I like the guy, but any comparison to Neely should have been nipped in the bud years ago.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourrings. Show fourrings's posts

not just in the D zone he turns it over everywhere and he has all season long it just got overshadowed by his 30 goals. bench him and put Thornton back in, at least thornton will hit somebody and it might wake up Lucic

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Flameurass. Show Flameurass's posts

I didn't get to watch the game and got sketchy reports on my phone which seemed to lay all the blame on Kaberle for the go-ahead goal. 

Imagine my surprise when checking the highlights I see with my own eyes that the the goal was, in fact, 100% Lucic's fault: about the most lazy-assed two plays (turnover and weak recovery) I have seen in these playoffs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Even though Lucic is not having a great post season so far...I still believe that he brings more goods than bads to this team!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Can't believe what I am reading on here.  Guy has helped turn this franchise into a winning club and is fun to watch. 
    A lot of pressure and coverage for being the Bruins top goal scorer.  I have been hard on him at times.  But he continues to prove that he is one of the top power fwds in hockey.
    Did he turn over the puck a few times in the playoffs? Yes.  But b/c he is trying to make things happen.  A hard working mistake is better than being scared to make a mistake.

Glad Lucic is a Bruin.  Very glad. 

Sections
Shortcuts