Milbury on Ryder

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Milbury on Ryder

Milbury just destroyed Ryder.

I love it.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Milbury on Ryder

Milbury was right though.
    Prediction: Ryder will score a couple of big goals in the playoffs and someone will give him a 2 or 3 year deal, then 6 months later, wonder why.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Near the end of the game I was like "please don't let Glyder score" as that would give Julien an excuse to play him some more the next games.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 77Fan. Show 77Fan's posts

Ryder is only good for opening the bench door

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

as long as that someone ain't the b's....

i'll take his playoff goals, though....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

In Response to Re: Milbury on Ryder:
    [QUOTE]Ryder is only good for opening the bench door
    Posted by 77Fan[/QUOTE]
    I don't even trust him with that.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rinkratpicks. Show rinkratpicks's posts

I had to watch the game on tsn here, what did Milbury say?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Could someone recap Milbury's rant for someone who didn't see the NESN telecast?

Thanks.

(I missed Katheryn)

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Davinator, he sucks. Put him on the 4th and give Seguin a chance.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

I just love how Ryder gets punished by Claude by playing on the second line all night. That must really be motivating for him.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Ryder is officially a spare part at this point.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

[QUOTE]Near the end of the game I was like "please don't let Glyder score" as that would give Julien an excuse to play him some more the next games.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

"Glyder", lol, how perfect is that!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

still better than Paille (I'm just saying...)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

...ummmm....callodthedom19...I assume you have, ummmm...'finished' what you started as described in another thread?

(Must be tough typing with one hand?)

hehe

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

He had at least a couple of golden opportunities to score tonight.......and blew it. Did the same against NJ. And he hangs onto the puck too long......shoots it into the D man or forwards pads...........or gets poke checked. The league is onto him......

Maybe he'll redeem himself in the playoffs, but I'm not counting on it. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I don't want to play devil's advocate, because I'm not much of a Ryder fan either.  But if you watch the tape of the March 8th game against the Habs, he was probably the best Bruins player on the ice, tons of chances, took the puck hard to the net.  To be honest, he always plays well against Montreal.

Not saying they should even consider keeping him, but I won't mind him out there against Montreal in the playoffs.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

Fletch, true - he seems to really be feeling the pressure to score and might be squeezing the stick a little too hard right now. Like Horton was last month.

I think that once he does score, he will relax, have some fun and contribute on the scoresheet. Like horton is now.

He also leads the team (I think?) in drawing penalties which looks to be more important now that the PP is coming around.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]...ummmm....callodthedom19...I assume you have, ummmm...'finished' what you started as described in another thread? (Must be tough typing with one hand?) hehe
    Posted by Davinator[/QUOTE]
    I am now haha You will notice a slight absence in my posting haha. I usually type with one hand anyways so it's no biggie haha

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davinator. Show Davinator's posts

...'no biggie'...

Too funny.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

[QUOTE]I don't want to play devil's advocate, because I'm not much of a Ryder fan either.  But if you watch the tape of the March 8th game against the Habs, he was probably the best Bruins player on the ice, tons of chances, took the puck hard to the net.  To be honest, he always plays well against Montreal. Not saying they should even consider keeping him, but I won't mind him out there against Montreal in the playoffs.
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]
    The best thing now Fletch is I don't even care anymore.Boston has to pay his salary so it is what it is.The thing about it now is that Boston has the depth to drop him to the 4th line.He might be an expensive 4th liner but so be it.As long as they stay healthy enough that they won't need to call up Whitfield.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

Amost every Milbury comment = moroic statement. Pumpkin head is the ultimate stooge of society. He should beat himself over the head with his own shoe. All of a sudden I'm pulling for Ryder big time.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

[QUOTE]Amost every Milbury comment = moroic statement. All of a sudden I'm pulling for Ryder big time.
    Posted by zamboni24[/QUOTE]
    Do you realize you said both these things?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Ryder's a BUST!!

Sections
Shortcuts