Milbury says "I don't smack kids around"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Re: Milbury says "I don't smack kids around"

In Response to Re: Milbury says "I don't smack kids around":
    [QUOTE]http://www.boston.com/Boston/metrodesk/2011/12/mike-milbury-assault-case-set-for-hearing-today-brookline-courthouse/WmnK3B7sXtV9vc1oia5pVP/index.html Hmm wonder if we'll see a civil suit now which was suspected in the first place. Guess there was no video...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Real nice! that's society for you today.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

If the shoe don't fit, you must acquit!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Parents of the alleged victim were reportedly visibly upset leaving the courthouse, so I assume they feel they have a pretty strong case.  Now it's just a matter of how hard they want to push it.

No matter what happens, there are no winners in this case.  At least Milbury can go Christmas caroling this weekend (he actually said this outside the courthouse).  Good grief Charlie Brown.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

[QUOTE]If the shoe don't fit, you must acquit!!
    Posted by jalvis[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...AWESOME!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

The parents are upset because they see cash that they won't be getting. I wouldn't be surprised if the dad put his little Johnny up to taunting mike's kid just to provoke a reaction and this was an eleabrate scam.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from royf19. Show royf19's posts

[QUOTE]The parents are upset because they see cash that they won't be getting. I wouldn't be surprised if the dad put his little Johnny up to taunting mike's kid just to provoke a reaction and this was an eleabrate scam.
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

I like a good conspiracy theory although I usually don't believe them. However, in this, I wouldn't be surprised. You might be on to something.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

[QUOTE]Parents of the alleged victim were reportedly visibly upset leaving the courthouse, so I assume they feel they have a pretty strong case.  Now it's just a matter of how hard they want to push it. No matter what happens, there are no winners in this case.  At least Milbury can go Christmas caroling this weekend (he actually said this outside the courthouse).  Good grief Charlie Brown.
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

Just saw the local news broadcast on this.  The parents did not look visibly upset, at least not on the news camera angle that I saw.

On the brief remarks that I saw Milbury make on the news, he took the high road and was a gentleman, referring to this incident as a misunderstanding. 

Hang, I know we have exchanged on this one, but IMO Milbury is clearly the winner in this situation and the parents of the other kid are the clear losers. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

....and he wasn't lying. Congrats to those on here who saw this for what it was. You all get extra presents under your tree this year. lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Milbury says "I don't smack kids around" : Just saw the local news broadcast on this.  The parents did not look visibly upset, at least not on the news camera angle that I saw. On the brief remarks that I saw Milbury make on the news, he took the high road and was a gentleman, referring to this incident as a misunderstanding.  Hang, I know we have exchanged on this one, but IMO Milbury is clearly the winner in this situation and the parents of the other kid are the clear losers. 
    Posted by Crowls2424[/QUOTE]

Sorry Crowls I just can't agree with this statement.  I just read the police report and multiple witnesses reported Milbury confronting the boy and screaming F-bombs in his face.  If this is your definition of a winner then so be it, but it's not mine.

Also peculiar is why Milbury declined to be interviewed by the police...still many more questions than answers in my book.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Milbury says "I don't smack kids around":[QUOTE] If the shoe don't fit, you must acquit!! Posted by jalvis[/QUOTE]

And Jalvis for the win!

Sections
Shortcuts