Milbury wants Trevor Gillies thrown out of league

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

Milbury wants Trevor Gillies thrown out of league

In cased you missed it, Gillies got ejected in his first game back after his 9 game suspension - this time for a high hit against the boards on Clutterbuck.  I tend to have to agree with Mike on this one - the ultimate Skating Clown (is this term copyrighted yet?) needs to go away.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Re: Milbury wants Trevor Gillies thrown out of league

Gillies has no place in the league but manages to get a check every two weeks.  He offers nothing.  2 minutes of ice time.  I love hard nosed hockey but players like that should be banned.  Makes the sport look bad.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrEspoCash. Show OrrEspoCash's posts

Wow, I guess Cookey has some competition LOL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

I saw that...I agree with Milbury those hits don't belong in the league and a player that has been kicked out of a game twice in a row due to intent to injure doesn't belong in the league either

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

That was another very nasty hit. 2 minutes of icetime a game. Does he even need a stick on the ice? Its not like he wants the puck. After tonight he will be suspended for a long time....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I was thinking that the Isles may just suspend him indefinately, effectively ending his career, which saves the league from having to throw him out.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

What's with this kid? His Father was a great player. Why has this kid degenerated into being so angry? Maybe the league needs to answer those questions and come up with a solution.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dave24. Show Dave24's posts

He's not actually related to Clark Gillies. The Islanders should have set his jersey nameplate to read 

GILLIES 
    (no relation) 

because of what an embarrassment this clown is. He should be done the rest of this season, and he should have to demonstrate he can play the game cleanly in some minor league (assuming he can while under NHL suspension) before ever being allowed to return. He's got 15 career goals across multiple leagues while playing since 1996. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

The guy doesn't deserve to be playing!! We have enough idiots in league as it is!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

it's so hard to take mibury seriously on this topic...he beat a FAN with his own shoe! i agree with milbury, just find it funny it's him on the soapbox. i actually laugh aloud, i'm not kidding! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from deuce27. Show deuce27's posts

adkbeesfan - you read my mind on Milbury's stance given his history (pot calling the kettle black)

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

send this canadian thug back to the logging camps and whale camps of medicine cap lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Yah Mike n his double standards probably upset Gillies didn't use a shoe on the high hit...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaymiller. Show jaymiller's posts

I've watched some of his fights on you tube etc .... and personally don't think he's really that tough or that feared of a fighter.
    If he was so tough, there wouldn't be the need to target a players head with a cheap shot. I'm sure Clutterbuck would have been more than willing to accomodate him face to face or man to man.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

10 game suspension this time around...I think it's safe to say he's played his last game in the NHL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

Not so fast Hangnail. He does play for the Isles so he likely will suit up for those losers again in the future...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Milbury wants Trevor Gillies thrown out of league:
    [QUOTE]it's so hard to take mibury seriously on this topic...he beat a FAN with his own shoe! i agree with milbury, just find it funny it's him on the soapbox. i actually laugh aloud, i'm not kidding! 
    Posted by adkbeesfan[/QUOTE]

Yes, it is 100% impossible for someone to change their view over the course of 30 years.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]Not so fast Hangnail. He does play for the Isles so he likely will suit up for those losers again in the future...
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

It'll be interesting to see what the Isles do but I can't think of any good reason why they would want him back. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

NAS...the only reason mibury has gone "soft" is sydney crosby. his entire career including this season up until whenever crosby got his, he was all for EVERYTHING. if he wanted a job in hockey(TV), he had to change his tune. check it out....so yes it is still funny

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

[QUOTE]Not so fast Hangnail. He does play for the Isles so he likely will suit up for those losers again in the future...
    Posted by jmwalters[/QUOTE]

And please tell me the story about your avatar!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmwalters. Show jmwalters's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Milbury wants Trevor Gillies thrown out of league : And please tell me the story about your avatar!
    Posted by hangnail[/QUOTE]

gillies is cheap and just happy to be in the NHL so I do not see why GM Snow would not have him back....sad but true.

As for the avatar...no story, I just like saggers...

Sections
Shortcuts