Miller diagnosed with concussion

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Miller diagnosed with concussion

In Response to Re: Miller diagnosed with concussion:
    In Response to Re: Miller diagnosed with concussion : what a passionate hockey game.  yeah lets get rid of that...maybe they can have a group hug before the game.
    Posted by shuperman

Hey Shupe, great job by Robin Regher sticking up for his goalie last night..Counted 4 times he actually shied away from contact with Lucic after the incident. Regher wouldnbt know passion if it fell on him..overrated big lug scared of lucic.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from callodthedom19. Show callodthedom19's posts

Insert Shupe comment about Laraque here.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

In Response to Re: Miller diagnosed with concussion : Does he really have to play that puck.  Guess he should have been faster.  I know you are protecting the goalies frat.  But goalies love to flop it up all the time.  If TT can do this why are goalies sacred.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69lp5f0F5aU You likely thought it was ok and cheered it.  Goalies are soft and weird.  Goalies wanna go racing for a puck that is open to anyone then they should be run more. 
    Posted by shuperman

Two great lines, shupe.  "Goalies are soft and weird" is an instant classic in my book.  Well played.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Insert Shupe comment about Laraque here.
    Posted by callodthedom19

Um guess you missed all the posts saying I support Lucic.  Feel free to go read them before inserting the other foot. 

Kelv.  I want you to find the post that said RR is a fighter.  I said he is a proven physical stay at home dman that loves to hit.  Should he be the one to fight Lucic?  Not really sure he was brought in to fight. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Miller diagnosed with concussion : Two great lines, shupe.  "Goalies are soft and weird" is an instant classic in my book.  Well played.
    Posted by Crowls2424

You have played hockey.  Every met a goalie that wasnt weird or soft.  To all the homophobes out there I apologize.  But if you could name the g ay guy on your team 98% would say the goalies. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I know you know better than this unless you only watch the Eastern Conference but RR is a solid physical dman. He isnt a known fighter but has dropped them with some good fighters.  So before talking the talk at least have evidence.  How do you know if he isnt battling an injury.  Lots used it for Chara and Lucic in the past.  And RR isnt half the fighter as those two.

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/93913
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QjkbE8vlwo

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Miller diagnosed with concussion : You have played hockey.  Every met a goalie that wasnt weird or soft.  To all the homophobes out there I apologize.  But if you could name the g ay guy on your team 98% would say the goalies. 
    Posted by shuperman

i meet small town cops all the time who think they are real cops when in fact theyre glorified mall security. When something big happens, they call in the real cops. I handle more calls in a day then you do in a year.

You have a crush on the goalie on your team hero? Don't go all Regher on him and be shy, ask him if he wants to come for a ride along and take it from there.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Miller diagnosed with concussion : i meet small town cops all the time who think they are real cops when in fact theyre glorified mall security. When something big happens, they call in the real cops. I handle more calls in a day then you do in a year. You have a crush on the goalie on your team hero? Don't go all Regher on him and be shy, ask him if he wants to come for a ride along and take it from there.
    Posted by kelvana33

WHAT?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Miller diagnosed with concussion : i meet small town cops all the time who think they are real cops when in fact theyre glorified mall security. When something big happens, they call in the real cops. I handle more calls in a day then you do in a year. You have a crush on the goalie on your team hero? Don't go all Regher on him and be shy, ask him if he wants to come for a ride along and take it from there.
    Posted by kelvana33

I am assuming you are a police officer.  If so I would love to know where.  Small town cops work alone.  I have worked in major centers and small town.  One 911 call or one domestic is no different then the next.  And I normally go alone with the nearest backup 1 1/2 hrs away. 
    Boy I hit a funny bone with you tonight.  Most goalies know they are a little weird.  It was meant in fun.  The g ay part was the soft factor. 
    Relax. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Miller diagnosed with concussion : Hey Shupe, great job by Robin Regher sticking up for his goalie last night..Counted 4 times he actually shied away from contact with Lucic after the incident. Regher wouldnbt know passion if it fell on him..overrated big lug scared of lucic.
    Posted by kelvana33

How many times have you written about Regher?

He's not the story.  No one cares.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Posted by kelvana33

Still chuckling at this.  Are you gonna get your dad to beat up mine.  The real cops.  Haha.  More calls in a day.  Really?  Hahaha.  Oh man.  And you wonder why we think goalies are weird. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

I'm not weird. I'm not gay. I'm the one who pretends to be on the phone when wanna be's like you try to talk to me.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Miller diagnosed with concussion : How many times have you written about Regher? He's not the story.  No one cares.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

NAS,  its at me for some reason...now he is going mental about a stupid little comment I made.  Bet you he reported me.  If so...adios NAS

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

In Response to Re: Miller diagnosed with concussion : How many times have you written about Regher? He's not the story.  No one cares.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

Twice. How many times have you written about Thornton when he isnt the story?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

I'm not weird. I'm not gay. I'm the one who pretends to be on the phone when wanna be's like you try to talk to me.
    Posted by kelvana33

WHAT?  Ok.  I never said you were gay.  It was a crack at goalies.  Not sure why you are bringing professions into this.  If you are that important why are you even on here. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In Response to Re: Miller diagnosed with concussion : Twice. How many times have you written about Thornton when he isnt the story?
    Posted by kelvana33

Kelv dude.  I apologize if I offended you.  I played lots of hockey and had many a goalie that knew they were a bit quirky.  It wasnt a direct shot at you.  My backup at UNB and I had an unwritten pack that he wasnt permitted to talk to me.  It was freaking priceless. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Just to clear the air.  Goalies ARE NOT gay or weird.  But man they are sensitive. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

You said goalies were weird and soft. Then you said if you ask someone on the team who they think is the gay guy ( I didn't know each team had one) 98% would say the goalie.

I'm a goalie. I say 100% of the small town wanna be's are hacks who couldnt get on a real force.

You did your math, I did mine.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

You said goalies were weird and soft. Then you said if you ask someone on the team who they think is the gay guy ( I didn't know each team had one) 98% would say the goalie. I'm a goalie. I say 100% of the small town wanna be's are hacks who couldnt get on a real force. You did your math, I did mine.
    Posted by kelvana33

I just wanna know what a real force is?  I'm very proud to be a member of the RCMP which is the biggest police force in the world and has more history than any walking police force out there.  Is one of the worlds most recognized symbols.  So I am a part of that real police force.  Small town?  Most towns in Nova Scotia are small town.  I can't change that can I?  Halifax has 1/2 a million. 

I apologized if I offended you.  If you are a "real cop" as you put it they(bad guy) must never say anything nasty to you.  You must have real people there.

Again, I shouldnt have made the gay comment but it was in terms of being soft.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

You said goalies were weird and soft. Then you said if you ask someone on the team who they think is the gay guy ( I didn't know each team had one) 98% would say the goalie. I'm a goalie. I say 100% of the small town wanna be's are hacks who couldnt get on a real force. You did your math, I did mine.
    Posted by kelvana33

And you did say you have a man crush on 4 men? 
    And you are a goalie and I am a dman.  Both playing in beer leagues likely.  Not really sure we can put goalie or dman on our resume or tombstone.  Just saying

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Shupe,

Don't take it personal, I have many good friends who are brothers in blue in small towns and always joke around with them. I'm a card carrying member of the goalies union and it's another badge I wear proudly.

Yes we're weird.
    Yes we're soft in the head.
    Yes we're sensitive.

But you need us.

Sound familiar?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Shupe, Don't take it personal, I have many good friends who are brothers in blue in small towns and always joke around with them. I'm a card carrying member of the goalies union and it's another badge I wear proudly. Yes we're weird. Yes we're soft in the head. Yes we're sensitive. But you need us. Sound familiar?
    Posted by kelvana33

Kelv.  I really didnt mean it the way it came out.  I mean slap shot taught us that goalies are supposed to be a bit different. 
    Man hug?  haha

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Miller diagnosed with concussion : Maybe Miller stays in the net next time.  Selfish in the playoffs, during the reg season it creates nice drama.   With all the goalie dives I see its nice to know this wasnt a dive. 
    Posted by shuperman

Shupe, I've totally got your back on this one. The penalty was served. It's only the goalie lovers that can't let this go. I welcome any "retribution" the Sabres can come up with.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

People really need to relax.  A goalie got popped.  The talk is as if Lucic gave an Alberta Pole Axe to the Pope. Does Miller get fined for swearing in the post game interview?  My virgin ears! If the same thing happened to Thomas or Rask, I'd have the same point of view.  It was a play for the puck, and the player DECIDED to run the goalie.  He decided to make the hit and take his penalty.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

I thought this also.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from tarpouch. Show tarpouch's posts

DAMN, MILLER HAD THE PRESENTS OF MIND TO SWING HIS STICK AT LUC AFTER THE HIT.
    GRANTED A GOALIE IS LESS MOBIL DUE TO THE BULKY EQUIPMENT.
    PATCHERETY, HORTON,AND MANY OTHER PLAYER ARE PLAYING AFTER DEVESTSTATING HITS. AGREE LUC SHOULD HAVE AVOIDED THE CHECK. OUT INDEFINETLY? SORRY, DON'T BUY IT. TERRY O'REILLY SMEARED DRYDEN YEARS AGO AND DON'T REMEBER KEN MISSING TIME.

Sections
Shortcuts