Miller

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Re: Miller

troll alert. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to uppercut's comment:

What would some of you think of picking him up?? We have subban coming through in a few years so trade Rask a first round pick and spooner for miller and pominville

damnit. fine. i'll take the bait. you realize right now rask is playing better than miller right? he is much younger. has a better contract. by all indications rask should fetch you miller + not the other way around. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

In response to bostonfan191646's comment:

What would some of you think of picking him up?? We have subban coming through in a few years so trade Rask a first round pick and spooner for miller and pominville

damnit. fine. i'll take the bait. you realize right now rask is playing better than miller right? he is much younger. has a better contract. by all indications rask should fetch you miller + not the other way around. 

I think Miller has the ability to shut the door where Rask is still a question mark ex Montreal game the other night we scored 5 goals and he still couldnt shut the door on the habs, that worries me come playoff time

okay well you don't watch buffalo then. and you also didn't watch the habs game because you have no idea what went down in that. thanks for playing though. I'm going to take the NAS approach. start watching the games for about a year. then post. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

I think Miller has the ability to shut the door where Rask is still a question mark ex Montreal game the other night we scored 5 goals and he still couldnt shut the door on the habs, that worries me come playoff time

okay well you don't watch buffalo then. and you also didn't watch the habs game because you have no idea what went down in that. thanks for playing though. I'm going to take the NAS approach. start watching the games for about a year. then post. 

Good goalies find ways of shutting the door and with boston blowing 3rd period leads lately you have to wondering if rask is the guy all his personal numbers dont mean crap come playofftime Buff is a mess this year so thats not a fair assesment Bos has been having trouble scoring lately so thats not rasks fault but when the score 5 you would like to think thats enough to win

okay well i'm actually going to watch the games and stay away from this hoaxy "ohhhh a good goalie finds a way to shut the door" junk. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

This Bruins team needs heart.  How about Rask for Ott?  Khudobin and Chris Bourque can split goaltending duties going forward.

Come on, Pete!  Do it!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrHulot. Show MrHulot's posts

One great season.
    That's all that Miller has ever done, but ever since that 2009-10 campaign (when Tuukka's stats were even better than his) people view him as Brimsek, Sawchuk, Hall, Plante, Cheevers, Tretiak, Holeček, Dryden, Roy, Brodeur, Hašek (and Tim Thomas) all rolled into one - and when you dare to bring up his very pedestrian numbers throughout his NHL career, they will mumble something about the Sabres' abysmal defense (which, of course, has always been abysmal, and Lindy Ruff had in fact been fired about ten years ago).

May I remind the esteemed members of "Ryan's Witnesses" that Tuukka Rask beat him in the 2010 playoffs when the Sabres, inspite of their well-known abysmal/shoddy/non-existing defense, had a better regular season record than the Bruins?

Why don't we try to pry Tim Thomas away from the Islanders?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Only one per discussion board allowed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

Good goalies find ways of shutting the door and with boston blowing 3rd period leads lately you have to wondering if rask is the guy all his personal numbers dont mean crap come playofftime Buff is a mess this year so thats not a fair assesment Bos has been having trouble scoring lately so thats not rasks fault but when the score 5 you would like to think thats enough to win

okay well i'm actually going to watch the games and stay away from this hoaxy "ohhhh a good goalie finds a way to shut the door" junk. 

Didnt budaj come into the game and do that for Mont??Didnt Thomas make key saves on the cup run?? Good goalies find ways to make that big save and steal games rask has yet to prove that

stanley cup finals you remember that right? game 1. Thomas lets in a goal with 19 seconds left. it's the game winner. game 2. he let up a goal 11 seconds into OT. game 5. gave up a goal in the third. 

Montreal, opening round. Game 7. Thomas gives up a goal with what? a minute left to send it to OT.your point is stupid. 

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

but wait. good goalies find ways to shut the door. always? right? RIGHT?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

Rask and Ference for Miller, Vanek and Ehroff. That's more like it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitch19. Show nitch19's posts

I can't believe I read thru this whole thread.  The OP.......I hope he's kidding around......if not?  Holy sheep sh*t.......... 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from asmaha. Show asmaha's posts

It's nuts, isn't it? People have turned looney tunes.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostonfan191646. Show bostonfan191646's posts

this trade still baffles me. i can't get over it. i think rask for miller straight up favors the sabres. now we're throwing in a first and spooner? dear lord

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Uppercut, watch some games, read up on stuff and just read some of these threads, then post. You'll find the responses much more favorable.