MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Re: MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION

Because the team isn't good enough offensively.

Where do I collect my million?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Part of the reason that this team is poor on the O side is MARC SAVARD. What kind of game does he have? I know the concussion deal is there but he looks horrible.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbruin4. Show mrbruin4's posts

Mark  should  come around to form after the holiday freeze  we shoiuld hope.  It may take a full yr like Bergy   Hope not as power play needs him

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

What is the next Bruins Hockey Rules commercial?  THAT is the million dollar question.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION:
    If this team is so good defensively why do we need our goalies to stand on their heads to get a win?? I am not jumping on them because of last nights loss and i know its a long season, but this team has some seriuos issues to overcome if we want to go deep come april.. how many games do we see that are boreing no passion?? phi and mon game last night was very entertaining fast pace lots of hits and you could really see each team wanted it.. this organization has even managed to take the emotion out of lucic he looks very disinterested in engaging physically most nights, sure he is scoring which is a bonus but the energy he can instill is what this team needs more than anything and the goals will still come, this team has lacked the killer instinct for years now.Phi is a big team and they play tough, mon is a small fast team who play with speed n pasion.Bos is a big team that plays soft passionless hockey most nights.    
    Posted by uppercut

Lucic engaged physically last night and was given a brutal boarding penalty.No one in Buffalo wanted any part of him or Chara.

Sections
Shortcuts