minnesota goal scoring

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonicator. Show Olsonicator's posts

minnesota goal scoring

I was reading this on TSN... While we in Boston edured a season of not being able to bury the puck, I can only imagine how painful the past few seasons have been for Minn. (another thing.... Healtey is only 30???)

"The 30-year-old Heatley had a down season by his standards, but his 26 goals were still more than any Wild player has scored in any of the last three years. "

www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=371540">http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=371540

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: minnesota goal scoring

3 seasons ? WoW man I thought the Bs were anemic. They have goaltending and the team can grind now can the heater get that 40+ mojo back ? I say yes with Koivu good tandem for that team.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: minnesota goal scoring

I honestly think Koivu is THE most underrated player in the league (then Bergeron).  He does everything well, and plays in every situation.  It is high time for Minnesota to finally put someone who can score out there with him.  Minnesota seems to have a bunch of assist guys and no good scorers.  Heatley could have a strong year.

And yeah, lucky that team is in Minnesota.  They're so boring to watch the building would be empty in a lot of cities.

Sections
Shortcuts