Minnesota Goaltending

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Minnesota Goaltending

With Josh Harding being diagnosed with MS and Backstrom being an injury machine, Parise and Suter are not going to improve the Wild at all.  That team is going to stink yet again, this time due to lack of funds.  Koivu, Heatley, Suter and Parise take up 42.5% of a $70M cap.

How dumb.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Minnesota Goaltending

Good thing Fletcher didn't let a GM like Chiarelli take top goalie prospect Khudobin out of Houston. I've heard Minnestoa is quite happy with his starts they've given Anton up in the NHL.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Wow, I completely forgot about that, San.

That team is toast.  Their personnel decisions are amazing.  2000 was the first draft they participated in.  Mikko Koivu and Cal Clutterbuck are the only two "good" players they have right now that they drafted.  By good I mean contributing and not currently or often injured.

I would never be a fan of that team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

I disagree. I think Granlund & Dumba will help the team a lot & look for the Wild to go after a Theodore type when/if the season starts. I think they make the play-offs. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

From what I've read he is still practicing and plans on playing. Not sure how that works..But Backstrom has had a couple of injuries the past years, very good goalie, but they'll certainly need to have soemone ready, not sure with a new CBA if Theodore will be an option.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NeelyOrrBourque. Show NeelyOrrBourque's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

From what I've read he is still practicing and plans on playing. Not sure how that works..But Backstrom has had a couple of injuries the past years, very good goalie, but they'll certainly need to have soemone ready, not sure with a new CBA if Theodore will be an option.

[/QUOTE]

Yea the SOB never seems to be injured against the Bruins though. He's what I call the Lundqvist of the West. I can only remember the B's beating the Wild once with him in there & I don't think he started the game. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Last two years:

2012/03/27 Missed 2 games (lower body injury). 2012/03/24 Lower body injury, day-to-day. 2012/03/19 Missed 7 games (lower body injury). 2012/03/02 Lower body injury, sidelined indefinitely. 2012/01/17 Missed 2 games (flu). 2012/01/12 Flu, day-to-day. 2011/12/08 Missed 2 games (groin). 2011/12/04 Groin, day-to-day. 2011/11/25 Missed 1 game (personal reasons). 2011/11/23 Personal reasons, day-to-day. 2011/01/16 Missed 4 games (hip injury). 2011/01/08 Hip injury, injured reserve. 2010/03/21 Missed 5 games (groin). 2010/03/12 Groin, day-to-day. 2010/02/10 Missed 5 games (back injury).

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Matt Hackett, nephew of former NHLer Jeff, was a very good goalie in the OHL. When injuries occur go to the depth chart and see how they perform at the top level. 

All is not lost for them.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

I think Minnesota also comes off as the most outrageous hypocrite in the current CBA negotiations.  How anyone involved with that organization can complain about player salaries and profit margins, with a straight face, is beyond me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

Charlie Coyle, Granlund, and Hackett should help.