Missing persons!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Re: Missing persons!

Another rapture???? Do they schedule one of these things every couple of months now?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigvig. Show bigvig's posts

We know who they are, its been NO surprise all season really.  And there are a few more of them who are now posting as supporters that just didnt see things a certain way.  Yeah, sure.  It is what it is though, and you cant change it.  This isnt a clubhouse where we can revoke memberships (although we should be able to in some cases).  Theyll be back, claiming whatever bullsh*t reason the others did.  I really dont care though, because its never been about them.  I put the trolls on ignore instantly.  No need to read their crap.  Others will stick up for them and congratulate them on being a man and seeing the light now.  Not me, theyll remain on ignore.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ICEMANTIZPOSTERSLICKBALLS. Show ICEMANTIZPOSTERSLICKBALLS's posts

i quit posting cause lost my computer never missed a game i didnt have to though ty phil for the computer acess today ty tt n the b's for letting me watch my cousin win a cup go bruins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts