Monthly Jacobs hate, get your monthly Jacobs hate heahh

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from nrguy. Show nrguy's posts

Monthly Jacobs hate, get your monthly Jacobs hate heahh

http://www.sbnation.com/2013/3/26/4149254/boston-bruins-owner-jeremy-jacobs-is-awful

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Re: Monthly Jacobs hate, get your monthly Jacobs hate heahh

I don't blame Jacobs for anything, okay, I don't like the $34 to park this year, but as for the team, I think he,Chiarelli and Cam have put a good product on the ice. I know they have the Savrard money, the Thomas money etc..but I truly believe if PC could have made a deal to improve the team without compromising the future/present he would have.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Blaming Jacobs for anything other than the prices of things is silly.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to kelvana33's comment:

I don't blame Jacobs for anything, okay, I don't like the $34 to park this year, but as for the team, I think he,Chiarelli and Cam have put a good product on the ice. I know they have the Savrard money, the Thomas money etc..but I truly believe if PC could have made a deal to improve the team without compromising the future/present he would have.

Putting a good product on the ice is all i care about and thay have done that.As a fan goes thats all you can expect. Whats worse is you could be a Panther fan.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from G4ck5. Show G4ck5's posts

As I read this article is it bad of me to not be surprised? Jacobs and the whole family are pompous rich clowns. I wish the B's organization would be sold to people who care about the game and the team, not to people who have it now and only care about the dollar signs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Biased as an equestrian (a relatively poor one - it's not always a rich person's sport), but where's Jacobs in the wrong? Yes he's a snob and his spokesperson is a twit, but the guy paid his money, devellopped the community the way he desired and another rich guy has come in and is trying to alter his initial design of use. Yes it doesn't look good per se, but I don't see how he's in the wrong

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from G4ck5. Show G4ck5's posts

I dunno, he might as well make an all white club and say black people can't join. Just subsitute white and black with Rich and Poor/middleclass. Just a code of ethics and morals.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Wellington is a very nice place.  It is internationally known for it's equestrian/polo community.  Those people have boatloads and boatloads of money.  It is often frequented by celebrities such as Seinfeld and Springsteen.  Yeah, that kind of money.  They go there because they want to be around people like them.  They don't want to be around or associate with the people who go to an Akon concert.  Who is Akon?  I just looked him up.  Here's the opening to one of his hits, called "Smack That":

I see the one, because she be that lady! Hey!
    I feel you creeping, I can see it from my shadow
    Wanna jump up in my Lamborghini Gallardo
    Maybe go to my place and just kick it like TaeBo
    And possibly bend you over look back and watch me

[Chorus (2X):]
    Smack that all on the floor
    Smack that give me some more
    Smack that 'till you get sore
    Smack that oh-oh!

So, yeah, I can understand millionaires and billionaires being upset when the Akon fans show up in their quiet village.  Heck, I'm no big money man (yet...you just wait!) and I'd have no interest in hanging around people who listen to dung like that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from OrrandPapiRGods. Show OrrandPapiRGods's posts

NAS I thought a good ending would have been .... and to each their own