Montreal Canadiens' Uniform Named Best In Sports

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Re: Montreal Canadiens' Uniform Named Best In Sports

In Response to Re: Montreal Canadiens' Uniform Named Best In Sports:
    Anybody else notice how the top four are based around the letter C with three out of four really highlighting the letter itself? Just found that interesting, and personally I've always been a fan of logos that aren't overly complicated - simple yet elegant, and really sticks in your head.
    Posted by matttt87

And the Habs are often associated with the 'C' word, in my mind...

Looks like a toilet seat to me.  Great players and great years over hockey history doesn't mean I have to revere to jersey.  

Great organization, but I never liked the jersey much.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In Response to Re: Montreal Canadiens' Uniform Named Best In Sports : And the Habs are often associated with the 'C' word, in my mind... Looks like a toilet seat to me.  Great players and great years over hockey history doesn't mean I have to revere to jersey.   Great organization, but I never liked the jersey much.
    Posted by Fletcher1

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
         This sums it all up very nicely for me, well said.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sistersledge. Show Sistersledge's posts

There isn't enough of their own blood on it . I hope the B's will fix that this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from juniorfalcon19. Show juniorfalcon19's posts

canucks should be on there

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

Can someone explain to me how the Wild are ahead of the Blackhawks?

Though, outside of the absence of the Hawks, I pretty much agree with the top 25.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

It's only fitting that the Bs and Habs have some of the best unis.  It only adds to the excitement of watching the games in this storied rivalry. I disagreed with a lot of those rankings on espn.  Some downright bizarre.  But, when it comes to the NHL, the Original Six got it right - you don't mess with a classic design.  Remember this?
    Posted by ipotnyc

No jersey will ever be worse than this.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Can someone explain to me how the Wild are ahead of the Blackhawks? Though, outside of the absence of the Hawks, I pretty much agree with the top 25.
    Posted by red75

Curious to say the least.  Whenever sharp sports jerseys were spoken of the Hawks seemed to be always mentioned as one of if not the sharpest out there.  I think it's also puzzling if just the NHL uniforms were ranked the Devils' would stand at 10th one ahead of Chicago.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

In Response to Re: Montreal Canadiens' Uniform Named Best In Sports : No jersey will ever be worse than this.
    Posted by red75

Admirals_display_image_display_imageThis alternate one for the Milwaukee Admirals might give that one a go, red.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from kelvana33. Show kelvana33's posts

Can someone explain to me how the Wild are ahead of the Blackhawks? Though, outside of the absence of the Hawks, I pretty much agree with the top 25.
    Posted by red75

I saw that too and wondered how. Not a bad jersey, but no where near the Hawks.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from felixwas. Show felixwas's posts

I always liked Phoenix's first uniforms with that Pablo Picasso-esque Coyote logo. Nothin' like 'em.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I always liked Phoenix's first uniforms with that Pablo Picasso-esque Coyote logo. Nothin' like 'em.
    Posted by felixwas

I loved those jerseys.  They were different with new colors and shapes.  Now we get the HNIC jerseys in Pittsburgh, Columbus, Minnesota and Florida.  So lame!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

I'm surprised the habs were voted #1 in anyones book.  I'm certainly prejudiced...pretty hard to love a teams uniform, when you hate the team, but I always felt Montreal was at the bottom of the original 6 barrel, with Chicago, being #1, The Bruins and Rangers close behind, then TO, Detroit and then Les Habs.
    Interestingly, the article suggests the Black Hawks home jersey hurts their overall score, and while a bit less busy, I find the Canadiens red sweaters(and Detroits) too much of a red blob.
    Anyway, a very subjective discussion. 

Sections
Shortcuts