MONTREAL CLOSE TO PLAYOFF CUSP.....

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

Re: MONTREAL CLOSE TO PLAYOFF CUSP.....

they have played 120+ minutes w/o scoring a goal....could this be the start of an epic meltdown? i wouldn't mind it at all

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangnail. Show hangnail's posts

I was thinking about that last night too but Montreal has a fairly easy schedule the rest of the way and Carolina's is pretty tough.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jpBsSoxFan. Show jpBsSoxFan's posts

Habs will get in. It's just a matter of if they finish 6th 7th or 8th.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

In Response to MONTREAL CLOSE TO PLAYOFF CUSP.....:
    [QUOTE]8th place Buffalo has two games in hand over 6th place Montreal.  Buffalo is 6 pts behind Montreal... Could it be?? Can Montreal be left out of the playoffs?
    Posted by readsocks[/QUOTE]

No.

It's not Buffalo that matters. If Buffalo and NYR pass Montreal, the Habs finish 8th again, and make the playoffs. The team that matters is Carolina. They're 9 points back with 9 to play. Toronto is also 9 back but with 7 to play.

The Habs are getting in.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gapc. Show gapc's posts

8th place Buffalo is 6 points back, but 9th place Carolina is 9 points back (with 2 in hand).  That is a lot of ground to make up with less than 10 games to play.  Montreal makes the playoffs, especially with their easy schedule

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Carolina ran out of gas about a week back Staal and Ward can't do it all Rutherford was given permission to add salary then what does he do he subtracts it Canes are out.

I want Montreal in so I can watch the see of red Cap fans whine and cry again. Gotta have teams like the Habs and Sabres taking out the pretenders.

8. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts