Montreal Gazette Edits Column Claiming Thomas Snubbed White House "Because Obama Is Black"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: Montreal Gazette Edits Column Claiming Thomas Snubbed White House "Because Obama Is Black"

In Response to Re: Montreal Gazette Edits Column Claiming Thomas Snubbed White House "Because Obama Is Black":
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Montreal Gazette Edits Column Claiming Thomas Snubbed White House "Because Obama Is Black" : It's more about the writer.  The WH thing is played out.
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE

I have a feeling the writer doesn't even beleive that the only reason TT didn't show up to the whitehouse was because of the presidents color

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

Re: Montreal Gazette Edits Column Claiming Thomas Snubbed White House "Because Obama Is Black"

In Response to Re: Montreal Gazette Edits Column Claiming Thomas Snubbed White House "Because Obama Is Black":
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Montreal Gazette Edits Column Claiming Thomas Snubbed White House "Because Obama Is Black" : Don't know whats wrong with the term would bla-white be better? Obama's grandmother was white I know this because he told us all one time " she was a typical white person"
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

Oreo is a slur, guy. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Montreal Gazette Edits Column Claiming Thomas Snubbed White House "Because Obama Is Black" : Oreo is a slur, guy. 
    Posted by RichHillOntario[/QUOTE]

damn just googled this and it appears your right from what I gathered didnt realize this to be offensive think i will edit to erase now.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Montreal Gazette Edits Column Claiming Thomas Snubbed White House "Because Obama Is Black" : It's more about the writer.  The whole WH thing is played out.

"White House" is in the headline.  E-*&^%^&-nough!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RichHillOntario. Show RichHillOntario's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Montreal Gazette Edits Column Claiming Thomas Snubbed White House "Because Obama Is Black" : "White House" is in the headline.  E-*&^%^&-nough!
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

So?  It was the absurdity of the racial angle taken by this guy that drew my attention.  That's it. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Montreal Gazette Edits Column Claiming Thomas Snubbed White House "Because Obama Is Black" : So?  It was the absurdity of the racial angle taken by this guy that drew my attention.  That's it. 

And what's it turned into?  Obama talk.  Great idea.

BTW, I can't believe Thomas didn't go to the White House.  What a jerk.  Not a team player.  They should trade him and start Rask.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Montreal Gazette Edits Column Claiming Thomas Snubbed White House "Because Obama Is Black" : And what's it turned into?  Obama talk.  Great idea. BTW, I can't believe Thomas didn't go to the White House.  What a jerk.  Not a team player.  They should trade him and start Rask.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot[/QUOTE]

NAS can the bruins reapeat? I say " YES WE CAN!" wahooo!