Montreal Gazzette article Bashing Bruins Players, Fans, Media, and even

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Montreal Gazzette article Bashing Bruins Players, Fans, Media, and even

what is shown on the jumbo tron! Almost lost my dip laughing so hard reading this

http://www.montrealgazette.com/sports/Sore+winners+Beantown/4694347/story.html

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Montreal Gazzette article Bashing Bruins Players, Fans, Media, and even

In Response to Montreal Gazzette article Bashing Bruins Players, Fans, Media, and even:
    [QUOTE]what is shown on the jumbo tron! Almost lost my dip laughing so hard reading this http://www.montrealgazette.com/sports/Sore+winners+Beantown/4694347/story.html
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]
    I can't believe that "writer" had the nerve to mention anyone taking the "high road" to anywhere. I mean,a Habs columnist suggests that Boston should've taken the high road......this writer obviously isn't familiar with irony.......

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: Montreal Gazzette article Bashing Bruins Players, Fans, Media, and even:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Montreal Gazzette article Bashing Bruins Players, Fans, Media, and even : I can't believe that "writer" had the nerve to mention anyone taking the "high road" to anywhere. I mean,a Habs columnist suggests that Boston should've taken the high road......this writer obviously isn't familiar with irony.......
    Posted by dezaruchi[/QUOTE]

im really surprised dez. i read the gazette not only during the bruins games or series but also during the year cause they really take hockey serious up there cause its all they have. even more surprising is this writer is usually pretty fair and has taken on some parts of the Montreals upper management and coaching. like calling for less ice time during the year for gomez due to his low production. stubbs is basically the 3rd wheel as far as hockey goes at the newspaper with fisher and hickey in front of him so he usually gets bit pieces no game stories or game notes before and after games but he isnt bad. which is why this article is not only surprising to me but i think its bitter like he is a whiney fan. this game needs to watch subban dive when campbell wrapped him up on forcheck. have stubbs watch subban look for ref to see if he would have a good angle to call a penalty. bet he would change his tune.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

Writing articles about your opponent being poor winners is an uphill battle, simply makes you look like a sore loser.  Nothing more than boo-hoo, sour grapes in this article, which makes it that much more enjoyable to read.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from modest1. Show modest1's posts

pffft! this coming from a fan base that started a riot after winning the cup! the nerve!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosportfan. Show bosportfan's posts

In Response to Montreal Gazzette article Bashing Bruins Players, Fans, Media, and even:
    [QUOTE]what is shown on the jumbo tron! Almost lost my dip laughing so hard reading this http://www.montrealgazette.com/sports/Sore+winners+Beantown/4694347/story.html
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]

It's clear to me she's just an angry gayzette writerKiss

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

What does Montreal have to do with the playoffs anymore this year... nothing. I call it sweet justice.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

We should start up a collection so we can get him some cheese to go with his wine.  Habs fans just do not understand diving hurts hockey, it makes people question the integrity of these athlete.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Cucka like this makes the rivalry fun!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinsfanforever. Show Bruinsfanforever's posts

Re: Montreal Gazette article Bashing Bruins Players, Fans, Media, and even

Montreal media and fans are the ones who are not only sore losers but also completely unprofessional!! To bash the city of Boston, the Boston media and other things, that just makes them look even worse. Even the HABS players just admitted that they lost the series with no other comments.

This from a city that riots after winning just one playoff series. If anything, the city of Montreal should thank the Bruins for winning the series as it helps them avoid a riot and avoid damages to the city property.

Then again, Montreal has always been and always will be a loser city

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Well. I'm not surprised at all. What I am surprised at is that Hickey & that Idiot Fisher hasn't written anything thrashing the B's!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

When exactly did diving and whining become part of Les Canadiens repetoire?
    Growing up I may have hated the Habs but I still had respect for the tenacity and talents of  Dryden, Robinson , Cornoyer, Lafleur etc.  They had a dignity I don't see in the Habs today. Until things change and they start playing like hockey players and less like f*ggoty soccer players then I have to call myself a Hab hater whether I'm talking about the fans or the organisation.   

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Big time sour grapes, that's all I read into the article.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

It started before this, but after this stunt, the Candiens fully embraced diving: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNw8ZZT8tOU

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rjmajewski. Show rjmajewski's posts

He should have taken his own advise and taken the high road himself....

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

An article based on a " writer's whine"  .

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Funny they call what the bruins show on the jumbotron thugery but yet no mention of the riots and looting of downtown montreal after any habs series clincher

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangedman. Show hangedman's posts

Who are the Montreal Canadiens?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Give the people what they want.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Aloutte, gentille Alouette
    Alouette, je te plumeria

Looks like they're all gonna need therapy.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from WalkTheLine. Show WalkTheLine's posts

No Habs fans popping on this thread to defend this joke of a writer or his cry baby column? Kennedy? Anyone? No? Hmmm...don't blame you.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

In Response to Re: Montreal Gazzette article Bashing Bruins Players, Fans, Media, and even:
    [QUOTE]Who are the Montreal Canadiens?
    Posted by hangedman[/QUOTE]

They are a hockey team that won a few cups when my moms' mom was still a young schoolgirl. Look them up in an encyclopedia, it should be near the "dinosaurs" page.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from hangedman. Show hangedman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Montreal Gazzette article Bashing Bruins Players, Fans, Media, and even : They are a hockey team that won a few cups when my moms' mom was still a young schoolgirl. Look them up in an encyclopedia, it should be near the "dinosaurs" page.
    Posted by mikzor[/QUOTE]

Oh.  Those Montreal Canadiens. 

Now appearing on the links, and not in the rinks.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan4778. Show bruinsfan4778's posts

SUCK IT GAZETTE AND MONTREAL!!!!!!