MONTREAL IN FIVE!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: MONTREAL IN FIVE!

Yeah you must be taking a lot of speeds!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to MONTREAL IN FIVE!:
    SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED ! POWER PLAY!!!!!!!!!!! GOALTENDING! SCORES : GAME 1 : BOSTON 4 MONTREAL 2               GAME 2 : MONTREAL 3 BOSTON 1               GAME 3 : MONTREAL 4 BOSTON 3               GAME 4: MONTREAL 2 BOSTON 1               GAME 5 : MONTREAL 4 BOSTON 0
    Posted by cactusTony

ok cactus im going to hold u to this

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from thedauber1. Show thedauber1's posts

no you don't, you are not remotely close to a bruins fan

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

In Response to Re: MONTREAL IN FIVE!:
    OH...AND I HOPE I AM DEAD WRONG! but with this moron behind the bench I don't think so..I believe him to be Clueless Julien . I am so ticked Seguin is out this series!! Talk about destroying someone's confidence, how about giving him some playoff experience ?
    Posted by cactusTony

HAHA. talk to me tony who does he play over. now i know u watched the last 4 to 5 games. whos out and whos in. and mind who the coach is and his style and bruins style.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LordByron77. Show LordByron77's posts

Correct me if I 'm wrong but didn't Ryder play his best against Mtl in the playoffs last time they met? Even if Ryder comes out slow, I'm sure he will, I believe the fire will get lite and he will prove his worth once and foreall.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

in my opinion , he plays over Thornton, Chris Kelly, Daniel Paille anytime! But, since Julien is coach, and PC gave up a 2nd round pick, Chris Kelly plays and the 4rth line muckers must play alot... I disagree with that logic all day long..
    Posted by cactusTony

your talking about the same coach that played jeremy reich over phil kessel in 08. and almost pulled it off. and look at the 3 guys u named. in the last 4 games could there be 3 hotter bruins outside of peverley. i know u hate the coach got that but if the bruins are going to win this series they are going to have be responsible in their own end and be disciplined enough to stay out of the box.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Seguin doesnt deserve icetime.  Period!  He looks lost most of the time and doesnt have the confidence to be creative.  The playoffs isnt the time to test those waters.  
    He will get his chance.  Just not this year.  

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoyalBlackNGold. Show LoyalBlackNGold's posts

Seguin doesnt deserve icetime.  Period!  He looks lost most of the time and doesnt have the confidence to be creative.  The playoffs isnt the time to test those waters.   He will get his chance.  Just not this year.  
    Posted by shuperman

wrong coach wrong time. to much at stake for bruins but julian may bring seguin in for shot in thew arm like he did with kessel in 08 if the bruins have hard time scoring other than that shupe is right.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboman88. Show zamboman88's posts

Yo Cacti

Please don't ever refer to yourself as a Bruins Fan.  A true fan would never predict the dirty rotten habs to beat "their" team.  I am disgusted by you , as a true fan.  The fact is the coach is not here to ensure a 19 year olds confidence takes a dip from time to time.Besides I'm sure he can handle it, even if he doesn't like it or agree with it for that matter.  Is Seguin one of the top 9 forwards? no. so he sits in hopes of getting a chance.  Thats life and he has to earn his ice time.  he earned his spot in the press box.  so be it.  Let me guess, you wanted to trade Tim Thomas cuz he was over paid and over rated too.   I don't usually respond to too many posts but some get under my skin, especially when a Bruins "fan" predicts the habs to win.  Screw you and your habs. The bruins will crush the schabs into oblivion!  I want 911 chants, I want 20000 "fans" doing the " stanchion chop",  We  ARE the BIG BAD BRUINS!  I dream of winning the cup every spring....and in my dream we always go THROUGH the habs.  It will just make it that much better.  BRUINS IN 5.
    In Response to MONTREAL IN FIVE!:
    SPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED ! POWER PLAY!!!!!!!!!!! GOALTENDING! SCORES : GAME 1 : BOSTON 4 MONTREAL 2               GAME 2 : MONTREAL 3 BOSTON 1               GAME 3 : MONTREAL 4 BOSTON 3               GAME 4: MONTREAL 2 BOSTON 1               GAME 5 : MONTREAL 4 BOSTON 0
    Posted by cactusTony

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetesCall. Show PetesCall's posts

If we don't go deep, Claude is gone. He should be gone by now anyways!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

delusional hab lover.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Hey Cactus, you think Martin is a genius ? Whats Jacques ever won as a coach ? I'll tell you what , nothing, zero. If your pinning your hopes on that nimrod , good luck.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

In Response to Re: MONTREAL IN FIVE! : HAHA. talk to me tony who does he play over. now i know u watched the last 4 to 5 games. whos out and whos in. and mind who the coach is and his style and bruins style.
    Posted by LoyalBlackNGold

Although I disagree with him on the outcome of this series I agree with him on Seguin.  The treatment of this kid by the organization has been disgusting.  You tell a kid he has to play a system and then you let Glyder do whatever he wants.  That is total garbage.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from huntbri. Show huntbri's posts

Replace Glyder with someone else and I will acknowledge that Tyler needs to sit.  As long as that lazy good for nothing slow as molasses guy is in the line-up, it makes the decision to sit Seguin a travesty and that is if Ryder scores a couple of goals.  If he doesn't score it is unforgiveable.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

"MONTREAL IN 5"
    ...minutes, will be looking for a place to hide !!

someone send catus tony a reality pill and go post on your habs forum

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

I think MTL *could* win the series. In 5? Can't see it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bleedinblackandgold. Show Bleedinblackandgold's posts

I guess Im the only one who completely gets what they're doing with Seguin? Anybody remember Throntons abysmal rookie year when the weight of the world was on him, and he sucked?

They're easing him in this year. They're letting him get his feet wet and next season, the reigns come off. He will score 30, I bet anything.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

yeh yeh yeh..the coach sucks and the players are great....Its time for these overpaid bunch of no offense///bangers to start playing like they have talent or they will lose in 5... Moved from the great state of Mass..(thank god) and dont get to see whats happening with the "kids" but if what is printed is true or factual..Fire the GM coach and related staff and let them play like they know how  or else..why did you draft them..

Have a good playoffs (hope its not a short season)

Sections
Shortcuts