Montreal radio TSN 690

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Montreal radio TSN 690

I'm listening to it now and it is great.  They are admitting that the current Bruins are the team they would like in Montreal.  Eating crow big time.  And one caller said "I love them as long as they don't beat up on my little Canadiens."

The anouncer says the Bruins deserve the cup.

For me - it's sweet to hear the arch rivals cave in and actually become Bruins fans.

Awesome.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dirt Clod Jams. Show Dirt Clod Jams's posts

Re: Montreal radio TSN 690

That's music to my ears!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

They're talking about trading for Malkin now.  Also, they just said B's are playing one man down - Seguin's MIA.  I agree.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from adkbeesfan. Show adkbeesfan's posts

wha wha wha what? cats and dogs living in harmony? we all know which is which. hehe. on a serious note... i hate them even more now. i'm so confused, i am i now supposed to be a fan of theirs? my head hurts. but that could be from the 100 beers i downed last night- please no overtime on friday(a request from my liver). 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheGuyWithDaThing. Show TheGuyWithDaThing's posts

In response to bim09's comment:

They're talking about trading for Malkin now.  Also, they just said B's are playing one man down - Seguin's MIA.  I agree.

I don't know if he's MIA, because I think he's created some solid scoring chances (shot off Vokoun's blocker, dish to Jagr for the possible GWG which Jagr just couldn't get quite enough on). It's not exactly easy to create offense when you're playing with Peverley and Kelly when they're playing as bad as they have this year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

When you hear it from Schabs scribes, it's that much better....Sequin is MIA....but look at his ice time and who he is playing with.... Now....would CJ and stafff put Seguin on the 4th line ?  In any other club this would be a demotion, except the Bruins, whose 4th line is going to miss Campbell and Seguin being a natural center would keep that 4th line full of energy....I think him and Pallie would do well together...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeanE. Show MeanE's posts

In response to Stuke50's comment:

When you hear it from Schabs scribes, it's that much better....Sequin is MIA....but look at his ice time and who he is playing with.... Now....would CJ and stafff put Seguin on the 4th line ?  In any other club this would be a demotion, except the Bruins, whose 4th line is going to miss Campbell and Seguin being a natural center would keep that 4th line full of energy....I think him and Pallie would do well together...

I'd rather see Peverley drop down to 4th line center and have the Dauger play LW on the 3rd line with Kelly and Seguin.  Peverley has won 65.2% of the draws that he has taken in the playoffs where Seguin is 4 wins in 13 tries at the dot 30.8%.  He would be a liability right now.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to MeanE's comment:

In response to Stuke50's comment:

I'd rather see Peverley drop down to 4th line center and have the Dauger play LW on the 3rd line with Kelly and Seguin.  Peverley has won 65.2% of the draws that he has taken in the playoffs where Seguin is 4 wins in 13 tries at the dot 30.8%.  He would be a liability right now.  

I agree with you PEV on 4th line ...even on 5 th line if u wish

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In response to bim09's comment:

Trading for Malkin ??  Who would they offer...Malkin is a great player but not a playoffs player...did you see some marksnor blood in his face ??  Like we saw last night on Lucic, Seguin and Brad Marchand's face ??

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hanrahan1. Show Hanrahan1's posts

Seguin MIA? Hey, I made that mistake too. Sure he's not putting up numbers but he's doing lots of necessary stuff on the ice. He's the Bs ace in the hole.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In response to Hanrahan1's comment:

Seguin MIA? Hey, I made that mistake too. Sure he's not putting up numbers but he's doing lots of necessary stuff on the ice. He's the Bs ace in the hole.

He is putting shots on goal and making the goalie work tiring out the goalie.  And he's responsible.  I believe he'll start putting the pieces together and become a much better player than he is now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

690 has been praising the bruins ever since the took down the leafs

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In response to StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's comment:

Trading for Malkin ??  Who would they offer...Malkin is a great player but not a playoffs player...did you see some marksnor blood in his face ??  Like we saw last night on Lucic, Seguin and Brad Marchand's face ??

[/QUOTE]

"Evgeni Malkin becomes first Russian to win Conn Smythe Trophy" 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

[/QUOTE]

Yeah. He must have had an off year when he lit the playoff up the a christmas tree.  Malkin is a darn good player.  He was going hard last night.  I highly doubt the habs would get him.  Well. 

heres a rumor for fun. 

Malkin, fleury for price, pk pick.   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Rumor meaning i made it up.  I dont have a source bc i made it up.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

In response to Chowdahkid-'s comment:

Yeah. He must have had an off year when he lit the playoff up the a christmas tree.  Malkin is a darn good player.  He was going hard last night.  I highly doubt the habs would get him.  Well. 

heres a rumor for fun. 

Malkin, fleury for price, pk pick.   

Lets amp it up a bit,

Malkin,Fleury & Letang

for

Plekanec,Price,PK & a pick.

Pitt will be in Cap hell, with Letang needing a new deal and Malkin will soon as well.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In response to shuperman's comment:

Rumor meaning i made it up.  I dont have a source bc i made it up. 

You are probably a better source than half the NHL bloggers out there.

Souray back to Montreal ?

• Sections
    Shortcuts