Montreal vs. Boston Thursday March 24th, 2011, GET PUMPED

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsCupiN09. Show bruinsCupiN09's posts

Montreal vs. Boston Thursday March 24th, 2011, GET PUMPED

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pweShR4yBoI
    home edited highlight montage of the bruins vs montreal, not totally up to date enjoy!! lets get em tomorrow, lets go b's!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LUCICmilan17. Show LUCICmilan17's posts

Re: Montreal vs. Boston Thursday March 24th, 2011, GET PUMPED

Nice video love the Savy goal in game 3 vs them in  2008 i was there and surounded by habs fans lost my voice taunting them!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadien175. Show Canadien175's posts

In Response to Re: Montreal vs. Boston Thursday March 24th, 2011, GET PUMPED:
    [QUOTE]Nice video love the Savy goal in game 3 vs them in  2008 i was there and surounded by habs fans lost my voice taunting them!
    Posted by LUCICmilan17[/QUOTE]
    You taunted us? please do not taunt us further! We feel so dirty. It's just not nice to be taunted! Taunt no more young man, for the love of God, taunt no more!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

I know all the talk is if anyone on the Habs will challenge Chara, but i think the only fight that will happen is either Thorts or Darth Quaider challenging White for jumping Boychuck last game. 

Sections
Shortcuts